Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Angela became so into getting rid of T'Kor though (perhaps because she was afraid Leah wasn't bold enough to go for Chelsie) and that seemed like that influenced Leah's decision. I wish Leah was a bolder/better player but at the time everyone was protecting Chelsie (sigh) in their talks with her so she knew it was an uphill battle to get the votes to evict her.

They knew whom the trios were, though, so not as uphill as they thought.  If Leah had just done the Chelsie/T'kor nominations that she'd planned to do, then it would've been easy.  Cam and Makensy would've voted to save Chelsie, and Kimo and Rubina would've voted to save T'kor.  Angela would've then been able to break the tie and send Chelsie packing.  It would've been simple.

Of course, Leah had to overthink and overcomplicate things for herself. . . .

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1

@Brian Cronin, where are you putting Chelsie in your winners tiers? I'm assuming top but hoping you're gonna say mid lol. And, in the very unlikely chance anyone else wins, are you thinking bottom for them? I think an argument could be made to put Makensy in mid. And certainly if she were to evict Chelsie at F3 she would be, but she won't do that.

• Like 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

@Brian Cronin, where are you putting Chelsie in your winners tiers? I'm assuming top but hoping you're gonna say mid lol. And, in the very unlikely chance anyone else wins, are you thinking bottom for them? I think an argument could be made to put Makensy in mid. And certainly if she were to evict Chelsie at F3 she would be, but she won't do that.

Anyone but Chelsie winning should be considered bottom.  Full-stop.

Chelsie should at least be on Jun, Maggie, Hayden, and Derrick's (questionable) tier, though, if she wins.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
(edited)

I think Steve is mid tier almost entirely because he cut Vanessa at F3. Amazing move. So if that were to happen with Makensy, she'd be mid imo. But there is literally no chance it's happening. I also think she potentially is lower mid in any case. I know most of us hate it, but comping out like that is kind of insane. Although, just like Chelsie working with idiots, it's not like Makensy has much competition here.

But I think almost all the winners are pretty even tbh. The winners that are truly bottom of the barrel are ones like Dick and Rachel, where there was so much Production interference to get them their win. I would include Cody too since his win was basically orchestrated by Derrick pre-season. And I guess one could make the case for including Jag since he was literally evicted lol.

ETA: Maybe Jordan would be too since the Cootie Taw helped her even if what Production really wanted was to help Jeff.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Second tier, with the other winners who controlled their seasons, but didn't really have to fight to win, so Hayden, Maggie and Derrick. I thiiiiiiiiiink Xavier belongs there, too, but I struggle with calling him the "leader" of the Cookout, but since everyone was fighting to protect Xavier all throughout that season, I guess he really was the de facto leader of the group. 

I put Steve at the high end of the third tier, which is basically "every other BB winner." I'd probably put Makensy right there with Steve if she won. Rubina would be there, as well, just lower (but, again, most winners are just thrown into the third tier, and I don't think of ranks very much. Like, was Lisa better than Nicole? Who the fuck knows? They were all just sort of there. Same with Rubina). I have Jag in that third tier, too, as he's a lot like Kaycee. Just sort of there, and then went on a competition-winning spree to separate himself from the pack, and since they were all just "there," no one hated them at the end.  

I don't even count the All-Star seasons, Dick's season or BB9. They weren't really "real" seasons. The trickiest winner for me to rank is Jackson. It feels wrong putting him in one of the top tiers, but that dude really did play a marvelous game. He was on the outs of the majority alliance for a good chunk of the game, and then pulled off one of the greatest mistings in the history of the game when he got Tommy eliminated. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Applause 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't even count the All-Star seasons, Dick's season or BB10. They weren't really "real" seasons. 

Wait, why 10? I feel like Dan is one of the best winners and I don't remember much interference. Also, I would include 13 in that list.

I have Jag in that third tier, too, as he's a lot like Kaycee. Just sort of there, and then went on a competition-winning spree to separate himself from the pack, and since they were all just "there," no one hated them at the end.  

Jag was really controlling things for the second half though, which of course that's easy to do when you're winning comps. Yet Kaycee was never the decision maker at all. And I hated her but still super pumped she beat Tyler lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I don't even count the All-Star seasons, Dick's season or BB10. They weren't really "real" seasons. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, why 10? I feel like Dan is one of the best winners and I don't remember much interference. Also, I would include 13 in that list.

Just realized 1 and OTT would also have to be in this list. I actually like 1 and OTT is in my Top 5 probably but I did forget both existed until just now lol.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Just realized 1 and OTT would also have to be in this list. I actually like 1 and OTT is in my Top 5 probably but I did forget both existed until just now lol.

I still think that Morgan belongs in the Pantheon of winners.  Sure, the boots were fan-voted, but she had a good social game with the houseguests and made sure to behave well enough to be appealing enough to the voting audience.  Audience appeal was important that season, as well.  Something that Jason's side didn't realize, while the Ball Smashers did.

Not much going on right now.  Makensy's napping in the HoH room, Rubina is jogging laps in the backyard, and no sign of Chelsie or Cam anywhere.

Rubina is pumping herself up, talking and singing to herself to keep herself going.  She's going to go for one-hundred laps.

Rubina says that her heart is hurting now, but it's probably her rib.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yeah, OTT was a blast, but it definitely doesn't count. And yes, 1 was a whole other game.

Rubina's tying back her hair in the backyard.  Cam's gone out to relax in the backyard.  Chelsie's getting ready to make something in the kitchen.  And Makensy's . . . still napping in the HoH room.

Greeeeaaaat stuff right now, people.  Greeeeaaaat stuff.

Cam and Rubina are talking about seasonal differences in their home regions.  Cam believes that it's probably in the sixties or seventies back in his home, while it's an eighties or nineties day where they are right now.  Cam's been to L.A. in the winter, though, and knows that it can be just like fall there, and Rubina agrees.  She says that you can wear T-shirts in the winter out in L.A., which I bet is true.

At one point, Rubina shushes Cam while a plane goes by overhead.  So it sounds like she's figured out that planes can drown out what they say to each other.  She says that she won't miss those, and Cam agrees.

Cam then gets busted for humming, but he's incredulous about it, because it's not even a real song he's humming!  Rubina laughs at the "passive-aggressive" delivery of the warning given to Cam.