Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Rodney said:

That said, I’m not holding my breath that it'll happen, as I think that Makensy would predictably, dutifully run it right back to Chelsie, who, in turn, will just make sure that one of Kimo or Rubina goes to the jury house, after all.

That's really the key, right? We'd find out the game as soon as they're done telling her. If she runs to Chelsie with it, no chance. If she doesn't...a SLIGHT chance. 

• Like 2

It sounds like Kimo and Rubina haven't talked to Makensy yet.  (They're waiting till she's not with Chelsie.)  Makensy has been annoyed that they won't come talk to her, and that seems to be making her want to revert to targeting Kimo over Cam.

Come on, Kimo!  Come on, Rubina!  GO UP AND TALK TO MAKENSY, ALREADY!

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

Kimo and Rubina are putting some things together about Chelsie.

Rubina wonders why, after making the F4 deal with them, Chelsie didn't target Makensy during the double as they agreed?  And Kimo wonders why she didn't at least nominate Cam if she wasn't going after Makensy?  While Angela had a decent resume, there was no way she was more threatening than Cam or Makensy.  She could've been dispensed with after taking out either Cam or Makensy.

They are finally starting to realize that Chelsie has been playing all sides and needs to be dealt with sooner rather than later.  They want to talk to Makensy about putting her up.

However, the next part of their talk reveals that they're not necessarily against Cam being targeted, either.

Kimo and Rubina discuss how Makensy broke her word to them about being F4 (which was made apparently after she won HoH).  Rubina says that ideally, Chelsie should go up, but if it can't be she, then Cam should go up as the replacement nominee.

Rubina says that Makensy is worried about Cam not playing hard in these competitions.  Kimo says that Cam has been throwing everything.

Kimo wonders if Makensy is on a path to get Cam out (she is if they go and talk to her), and Chelsie is also on that path?  Rubina says, "I think so."  Kimo says, "If they're already thinking that, then I don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot."

They are hopeful that Makensy's big plan this week is to get Cam out, and that Chelsie supports it.

They are more or less right, but they need to really talk to Makensy first so she feels confident that they are behind her on this.  Otherwise, Kimo could be the one going home.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
10 hours ago, HelpMeRondah said:

How did I go almost the entire season without knowing that Chelsie’s aunt is Niecy Nash? Was this common knowledge that she talked about to the rest of the cast? 

And how do I not know someone called Niecy Nash?  Oh yeah.  I don't care to know who he/she is.

4 hours ago, Thalia said:

Since the houseguests got to watch The Summit, I'll mention the show here and claim my comment is related to BB.  I can't find a forum to discuss the show.  :-( 

Yeah what is it with that?  The forum is really off it's feed.  CBS has touted their new B-I-G reality show for like a quarter of a year now.  If you ever have CBS on you couldn't avoid it.  They have had more promos for it in one week than CBS ever gave "The Amazing Race" in over it's 20 plus years on the air I swear.

Yes I watched tonight and at least we got beauty shots of New Zealand.  Then immediately from that into the stuffy, ugly, stale-looking BB studio "house."  BB did not look good in comparison. 

Also a terrible show tonight.  When you fill an hour with the standard recap followed immediately by a longer recap of what they had just recaped for the first quarter hour you know they have run out of material to show.

And that was totally confirmed with what seemed an eternity of endless clips of Kimo making slurping sounds while eating.  This episode was definitely not Emmy-worthy.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 2

Chelsie and Cam are now getting paranoid that Kimo is too comfortable, because he’s not campaigning.  They're thinking that Makensy is side-dealing with them.

This might get Chelsie to stop the Veto's usage tomorrow.

• Useful 1
31 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's BAFFLING how passive they are being. 

OTOH, it sounds like T'kor's conditioning on them has run its course, and they're finally thinking more for themselves now, and not thinking or playing for Chelsie anymore.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Thalia said:

Since the houseguests got to watch The Summit, I'll mention the show here and claim my comment is related to BB.  I can't find a forum to discuss the show.  :-( 

I think the forums are pretty much user-controlled at this point. As in, if you want to see a topic you need to create it? Or at least submit a request? (Don’t ask me how.) That said, how was The Summit? Should I watch it?

Re. Chelsie and Niecy Nash: I’ve seen a few posts elsewhere with statements like “apparently Niecy Nash is Chelsie’s aunt” and “Niecy and Julie are friends”, so “that’s why Chelsie calls Julie ‘Auntie Julie’”. I’ve seen no actual confirmation of any of this. If I cared, I might dig deeper.

This season is so frustrating to me. I started out skeptical because STUPID AI TWIST, then quickly got pulled in because of the chaos and awesomeness.  But  in the last week or so, all the joy has been sucked out of me. 

I know things always get dull as the seasons wind down, but this feels like more than that. Is it because of Chelsie? I still admire her game play, but I CANNOT STAND to watch her. There’s just something about her that offends me on a visceral level. 

I liked Kimo and Rubina for a long time, and maybe I still do, but they spend so much time spinning their wheels that I can’t even root for them anymore. It’s too exhausting. And as for Makensey and Cam… zzzzz. I don’t care if Makensey has come on strong in the final quarter, she’s still the epitome of a dumb jock. And until Cam has more personality than a table lamp, I will continue to forget he’s there.

WHY are these the people we are left with? There were so many interesting personalities at the start of the season, and THESE are the ones that survive?? Phhht. I say bring back Jankie. I’d rather hear his stupid jingle on an endless loop than one more minute of these dimwits “strategizing”.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Skooma said:

And how do I not know someone called Niecy Nash?  Oh yeah.  I don't care to know who he/she is.

I mean, Niecy Nash is pretty well known. She's been nominated at the Emmys multiple times and won the Emmy last year.

46 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I know things always get dull as the seasons wind down, but this feels like more than that. Is it because of Chelsie? I still admire her game play, but I CANNOT STAND to watch her. There’s just something about her that offends me on a visceral level. 

I don't admire her game play and also cannot stand her at all so I do think her presence is really ruining the last few weeks for me.

Come on BB Gods, turn Rubina or Kimo into a comp beast so they can take her out and we get a less predictable finale!

• Like 9
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean, Niecy Nash is pretty well known. She's been nominated at the Emmys multiple times and won the Emmy last year.

I don't admire her game play and also cannot stand her at all so I do think her presence is really ruining the last few weeks for me.

Come on BB Gods, turn Rubina or Kimo into a comp beast so they can take her out and we get a less predictable finale!

Ah well I don't watch any of these self-congratulatory award shows anymore so that's probably the reason.

As for Rubina suddenly becoming a comp beast?  Unless there is a comp about throwing a can on top of a refrigerator and sticking the landing I don't see that happening.  (That was probably the one Rubina highlight of the season too).

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I think the forums are pretty much user-controlled at this point. As in, if you want to see a topic you need to create it? Or at least submit a request? (Don’t ask me how.) That said, how was The Summit? Should I watch it?

Why not give it a try.  I read here that Kenny originally applied for The Summit but got sent to BB instead.  Bet he remains pissed at that after seeing the premiere last night.

And CBS is repeating the premiere of The Summit right after Survivor this Wednesday.

That's why BB isn't on this Wednesday and instead it's hour will be the first hour of the Thursday 2 hour show instead.  The hour we get to visit Quinn and T'Kor and Leah and Angela again. (Well at least they are a break from the DULL 5 back at the studio house).

Anyway ... The Summit has a whole new typical CBS reality show cast of hopefuls and enough so that not all annoy you in the very first episode though a couple look like they would have been better cast as backstabbing creeps on BB. 

And more than a few others look like they would have been far more comfortable to stay in the Have Not Room or even on Fiji than on that mountain, lol.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Thalia said:

It's not a whole forum, but I did run across this thread in the Survivor forum if it helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Chelsie getting rid of Cam would've been a level of stupid she hasn't been so I figured she wouldn't. She also wants him to be her boyfriend so there's that lol.

She still wants him out at F4, though.  She and Makensy just told Rubina that they want to go to the F3 with her, which makes sense, as it's an easy win in the competitions against her, as compared to Cam.

Honestly, though, with Cam having his days down, and the F4 Veto nowadays being the Days competition, the girls should've been willing to get him out so he can't be around for that.

29 minutes ago, Rodney said:

She still wants him out at F4, though.  She and Makensy just told Rubina that they want to go to the F3 with her, which makes sense, as it's an easy win in the competitions against her, as compared to Cam.

And because Chelsie never lies. 

I expect Chelsie’s ideal F3 is with Rubina and Cam, as neither of them have any chance of winning against her in F2. I think she has the comp edge over both as well.

Maybe Makensey is saving her brain cells for the final round and will cut Chelsie then. Maybe she’s playing that stealth game that we all wanted from Leah.

Yeah, I can dream.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
30 minutes ago, Rodney said:

But isn't Rubina better at comps than Cam?  Seems like they'd steer clear of Rubina.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

But isn't Rubina better at comps than Cam?  Seems like they'd steer clear of Rubina.

Hard to tell, since each only has one win under their belts.  Cam has a Veto (that was pretty much thrown to him), while Rubina has an AI Arena.

• Useful 1
11 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

And because Chelsie never lies. 

I expect Chelsie’s ideal F3 is with Rubina and Cam, as neither of them have any chance of winning against her in F2. I think she has the comp edge over both as well.

She confirmed in a camera-talk by herself that she wants all three women as the F3.  Camera-talks are usually the truth, so I think that this is what she wants.

For now, at least.  Chelsie is known to flip on a dime for one reason or another.

• Like 3

So on Makensy's first HoH, she took out an ally.  This time, she is taking out someone she can beat at the end.

I liked her better when she was a lone wolf and an underdog.  Since she's had power, she's been stupid and unbearable.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I think the forums are pretty much user-controlled at this point. As in, if you want to see a topic you need to create it?

Or at least submit a request? (Don’t ask me how.)

That said, how was The Summit? Should I watch it?

The first episode was good, my husband and I really enjoyed it. (someone already requested a forum for it.)

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Rodney said:

She confirmed in a camera-talk by herself that she wants all three women as the F3.  Camera-talks are usually the truth, so I think that this is what she wants.

Chelsie regularly lies in camera talks.

I think in general she probably doesn't care too much about how the F4 shakes out because she's safe no matter what and she wins against them all, plus they likely all take her to F2 as well because they're all deeply stupid.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Chelsie regularly lies in camera talks.

I think in general she probably doesn't care too much about how the F4 shakes out because she's safe no matter what and she wins against them all, plus they likely all take her to F2 as well because they're all deeply stupid.

Agreed. I think she just plans on letting Rubina, Makensy and Cam fight for the right to take her to F3.

That said, I also think she will try very hard to win F4 HOH just to be safe.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I have 1 last miracle to hope for and be disappointed about when it doesn't happen: Cam HOH, Rubina veto, Rubina remembers she has a brain and evicts Chelsie.

You and me both; I’ve pretty much written off this season since Leah wussed out on her chance to set the two Big Three alliances against each other, so this is the absolutely last ditch to attempt a resurrection of the season.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

This season honestly got better after Tucker left imo. Up through Jankie week it was top notch. And I really don’t find this endgame to be any more boring than most. They really need to find a way to speed up the endgame to help with the inevitable boringness.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

This season honestly got better after Tucker left imo. Up through Jankie week it was top notch. And I really don’t find this endgame to be any more boring than most. They really need to find a way to speed up the endgame to help with the inevitable boringness.

Actually I think it started to fall apart when Tucker left.  Everybody returned to playing like the cowards most houseguests are every freaking year and nothing much happened.  And once the AI Arena went away nothing happened period.

And Tucker was the only one who would have taken Chelsie on I bet.  The battle between the two sides could have been really exciting but once T'Kor sold him and thus there whole side out as an offering to her beloved Queen Chelsie, the whole show went down the toilet..

Tucker forced them to play a new, far more exciting way.  The AI Arena helped too.  Once he and it were gone the whole lazy boring ("please no blood on my hands ... eeeekkkk) HOHs and "voting with the house" returned.  Yawn.

Jankie was the only thing worth seeing in the entire post-Tucker period.  And then mainly because of the torment he gave those lazyass houseguests on behalf of me.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Skooma said:

Actually I think it started to fall apart when Tucker left.  Everybody returned to playing like the cowards most houseguests are every freaking year and nothing much happened.  And once the AI Arena went away nothing happened period.

And Tucker was the only one who would have taken Chelsie on I bet.  The battle between the two sides could have been really exciting but once T'Kor sold him and thus there whole side out as an offering to her beloved Queen Chelsie, the whole show went down the toilet..

I definitely believe that Makensy, due to her first HoH, is the main ruiner of this season.  But reading that reminds me that T'kor, due to her inexplicable Chelsie obsession, is pretty much the number-two ruiner of this season.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

It does suck that T'Kor is the reason Chelsie was able to get a stronghold on the game. It might be easier to swallow if it actually had to do with Chelsie's own gameplay.

The fact that this season was enjoyable and pretty chaotic for like 10 weeks and is still going to end in another boring, predictable finish just proves that it's basically an inevitability in the game.

But just 2 seasons ago the very end was unpredictable so I guess there's still hope for something crazy to happen here. It's just dependent on Cam and Rubina being able to win a comp and making a smart decision so it feels kind of impossible lol.

• Like 1

I certainly don't think that Chelsie is, like, on the level of Jun or Dan, but I think she's still a very good player. The best players realize that you need to surround yourself with dumb people, and Chelsie has taken every opportunity available to her to cut anyone who was even REMOTELY a threat to her. 

Yes, she obviously had some good luck with T'Kor being devoted to her because she was a Black woman, but she also fostered and developed that connection when she saw it, so it's not like she didn't do anything about it, and she was also lucky that Tucker was an idiot, but HGs are TYPICALLY idiots, ya know?

So yes, Chelsie is not some icon or whatever, but she's still pretty darn good. I've said it before, but I lump her in with the Hayden, Derrick, and Maggies of the world. A tier two winner, with most winners being tier three.

• Like 4
On 9/29/2024 at 2:56 PM, HelpMeRondah said:

How did I go almost the entire season without knowing that Chelsie’s aunt is Niecy Nash? Was this common knowledge that she talked about to the rest of the cast? 

Regarding our discussion on this last Sunday, I've since read at Jokers that Niecy Nash is Julie's best friend.  Is this so?  That would explain the tiresome "Auntie Julie" greetings.  If it's true, talk about a conflict of interests.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The fact that this season was enjoyable and pretty chaotic for like 10 weeks and is still going to end in another boring, predictable finish just proves that it's basically an inevitability in the game.

Yeah, and I think the reason I'm finding the end of this season so much more boring than usual is BECAUSE it started out so good. It was a long way to fall. Also, I pretty much dislike everyone who is left. Usually, I at least have someone to root for until final days, even if I'm sure they're doomed.

12 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

They really need to find a way to speed up the endgame to help with the inevitable boringness.

Totally agree. Once you get down to so few people, there's nothing to watch on live feeds. Even the HGs are bored with each other. And any gameplay is pretty much set in stone. Maybe they should just make the last few weeks nothing but double evictions? Or find a way to introduce chaos and unpredictability, like they did at the start of the season. Make all the comps random number guesses. Send Angela back in to yell at everyone. Something. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Like many of you, I haven't been able to make myself watch the feeds now that they are down to five.   I decided to take a break from watching news or Helene recovery this afternoon and watch Taran's recap.   According to Taran, Cam and Chelsie are going back and forth on whether to go ahead and evict Kimo or to save him and send Rubina to the jury house.  Kimo has actually done some campaigning with Cam this week.  It sounds like Rubina has been as passive as ever.  Cam thinks saving Kimo is best for his game.  Chelsie and MJ want to keep Rubina for their game, but Chelsie is wavering.   At one point yesterdays she seemed firm that she would vote out Rubina.  

MJ got upset when the two Cs told her this as she wants to stick to the plan to send Kimo out as that would be better for her game.   But she ended the conversation with "well, you need to do what you want.  I'm not happy, but I won't get mad if you vote out Rubina."   

However, after speaking with MJ alone, Chelsie went to Cam and said she wasn't sure what she wanted to do but would sleep on it.  I got the impression -- and again this is all from the podcast -- that CC won't split their vote but will agree on who goes before the eviction.   

I don't know what has happened today

• Like 2

I don't know what has happened today.

Well, Chelsie told Makensy that Cam wants to keep Kimo and that she's not sure where she's leaning, which put Makensy in a bad mood. Then Chelsie went to talk to Rubina and basically insinuated pretty heavily that she was keeping her so if she does plan on evicting her that was not the best move.

I figure Chelsie would prefer to keep Rubina but ultimately it makes no difference so if Cam pushes back enough she'll just evict her and then claim to her that it was a last minute decision or some such bs that no one in the jury will see through even though it's blatantly obvious and she's done it to all of them.

Still holding onto my last ditch hope of a Chelsie loss with Cam winning HOH and Kimo/Rubina winning veto but since that's a pipe dream I'd settle for Kimo/Rubina winning HOH so one of Chelsie's idiot minions goes.

• Like 2

Of Kimo/Rubina, Kimo is 1000% more likely to vote Chelsie out, so Chelsie really needs to get Kimo out here. 

If he stays, he won't win HOH or DPOV, of course, so it's probably a moot point, just noting that keeping Kimo is a very bad idea for Chelsie (again, "very bad idea" means a 2% chance of her not winning versus a 1% chance, but still). 

• Like 1

At this point, our ONLY hope of something interesting happening in the last week is Rubina winning HoH, so please join me in the prayer circle as I watch these adorable kittens bouncing across my screen while waiting for feeds to come back and dash all my hopes. (Or not?)

• Like 2
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

At this point, our ONLY hope of something interesting happening in the last week is Rubina winning HoH, so please join me in the prayer circle as I watch these adorable kittens bouncing across my screen while waiting for feeds to come back and dash all my hopes. (Or not?)

If it's a Q&A HoH Competition, then Rubina's got no shot.  Those are Chelsie's specialty, and Cam's, to some extent.