Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Angela is talking to Cedric in the backyard.  She's fretting being put up by Chelsie.  She asks if he can at least try to steer her away from her, but not push her in doing so.  She does want to be there, but she offers to be in his, Chelsie, and Cam's back pocket and be used possibly as a shield for them.  Cedric is up for that and promises to talk to Chelsie about it either that night or tomorrow before nominations.

Credit where it's due.  Angela handled that surprisingly calmly, with no hint of anxiety or paranoia.

2 hours ago, Eyeland Baby said:

As a meat shield, because they know she’ll continue to grate? 

Well, she certainly offered that, so perhaps.

10 hours ago, Rodney said:

On another note, I think that @peachmangosteen would agree, since she's the only other one I know who watches this, but Chelsie's look reminds me of Raven Bowens, who plays Chanel DuPree DiMera on Days of our Lives.

Never thought about it but yea I can see it.

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

What's funny about the comps so far is they haven't really exactly favored the athletic types, so the big push to get Matt out now "because we may never get another opportunity!" may have been for nothing. Based on what we've seen, the real threats are those who can spell, count, and move with finesse. This is not Matt. 

Matt was clearly a Grodner fave and I figure at least some of them could have easily assumed that plus he had the showmance so even if he wasn't a comp threat he was a 'game gets rigged for him' and 'takes up all the airtime' threat. 

7 hours ago, Rodney said:

Something that I thought I'd never see.  Tucker and Lisa are hugging.  Tucker's even offered to teach Lisa how he cooks protein bars.

I'm not surprised by that at all. Lisa, like Matt before her, has no idea Tucker hates her because he is extremely fake to his hate targets. Actually I think he's probably being extremely fake with most if not all of them.

A woman winning every comp so far is pretty awesome.

I am surprised Chelsie wanted it since I figured she was more of a BTS player but with a 9 person alliance and a very clear minority, winning HOH is hardly a risk. 

Week 1 was awesome but now I'm a little afraid we're in for a somewhat boring few weeks with this big alliance.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm not surprised by that at all. Lisa, like Matt before her, has no idea Tucker hates her because he is extremely fake to his hate targets. Actually I think he's probably being extremely fake with most if not all of them.

You might be right -- no, you are right -- because sometime after that, Tucker talked to a camera one-on-one and said that Lisa needs to go soon, if not next.  So . . . yeah, still hates her.

So in the hammock together, while everybody else was asleep, Leah told Quinn that she wanted to work with him, T'kor, and Kimo. Also maybe Brooklyn.  Quinn encouraged her to be open to the alliances.  She needs to be talking game more.  They agreed that they definitely want to work together.  Some flirting happening, too.  (Guess they might have a new showmance brewing.)

Leah said that Makensy has her back, but she’s keeping her at arm’s length.  They are wary of Cam and Cedric.  Lisa wanted to work with them, they know, but agreed that she will destroy their game if she stays with then long-term.  Quinn encouraged Leah to continue leading Lisa on just in case, but not be seen with her too much because everyone hates her.

They continued flirting and circled around a F2.  Then, they eventually swore to one.  It's called the Snoots.

Leah said that she’d be clocking in big-time today, and they will lockdown the Kimo/T'kor alliance, top priority.  She asked if he has any other F2 deals.  He said yes, but he’s only serious about the one with Leah.  Said he has an informal one with Kimo.  (He left out that he has one with Angela, too.)

Leah said, "Don’t just do a F2 with me 'cause I’m pretty.  And don’t let people see the flirting, even as a joke."  Quinn said, "Oh, this is a joke?"  They’re just teasing each other, of course.

They said that Angela needs to go next (I guess I'll concede that her enormous meltdown did make, and keep her as, a target, although I still think that Quinn might at least want her as a possible shield, even though I doubt that Leah would go for that), though they'll take Kenney if she isn't the target this week.

Quinn was being so goofy, clearly crushing on her.  Leah was handling it very smoothly, teasing him back, but also sending vibes to cool it.  Flattering him and saying, "Don’t change the way you’ve been acting."

She tried on his glasses for a moment, and then, they went to bed.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Week 1 was awesome but now I'm a little afraid we're in for a somewhat boring few weeks with this big alliance.

Yeah, I'm already seeing rumblings of this in a bunch of different corners. Tale as old as time:

Big Brother fans, week 1: "Ew! Get rid of the person causing drama. We don't want that."
Big Brother fans, week 2: "Why is this game so boring? Do something." *pokes feed with stick*

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Again though, the problem with Matt was he was quickly becoming a fave of the casuals due to the edit. It would have only gotten worse. The show would have become completely unwatchable with multiple 'Matt the hero' and 'Matt/MJ, a romance for the ages' edits in every ep. I honestly think it would have ended up sucking if Matt stayed.

To be fair, BB will always end up sucking tbh no matter what lol.

With Angela and Lisa still there, the drama potential is still there. Which is why Lisa is gonna need to secure another veto win lol.

• Like 12
36 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Again though, the problem with Matt was he was quickly becoming a fave of the casuals due to the edit. It would have only gotten worse. The show would have become completely unwatchable with multiple 'Matt the hero' and 'Matt/MJ, a romance for the ages' edits in every ep. I honestly think it would have ended up sucking if Matt stayed.

I solved that problem by just giving up on the shows. I haven't watched them in, like, two seasons. Who cares what edit Matt gets, I won't see it anyway. I'm no longer being forced to follow Grodner's headcanon fan fictions where she smushes two HGs together for three hours a week and tells them to kith and it's very freeing.

(edited)

Also in completely unrelated news: Big Brother Xwitter is pretty much unusable from the bots that are flooding the #bb26 (and related) tags with spam links. So avoid anything like this and don't click them. Also anything that looks like a video or GIF that's paused is one of these too. The bots have always been bad but right now, it's like one legit xweet for every 25 of these.

Llnhwft.png

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Well, it seems there will be no pre-jury buyback since Julie was going on about Makensy and her power and Quinn and his power with Matt sitting there. So that’s good.

I dunno. Quinn and Makensy have to use their powers by week four. Once they've both expired they become a moot point, and that's typically when the buy back happens too. It won't hurt anything for Matt to know about their advantages because by then everyone else will know too. 

On 7/23/2024 at 11:28 AM, PaperTree said:

I don't make the bed for the same reason.  Pointless exercise😎

Late to the party (I only read this thread after the fact, up to whatever episode just aired.  I'll stop with Matt's eviction, rather than learn who is the new HoH, for example), but I wanted to weigh in.

Emotionally, I completely agree with you, and I've certainly done a very poor job of making beds through the years.  But there was a military man on TV a few years ago who said that making the bed first thing in the morning was good for getting into a routine and that accomplishing a task to start the day gave you a psychological edge towards accomplishing further tasks.  (As how when a basketball player makes a free throw, simply seeing the ball go through the hoop can be a boon for his subsequent shots.)  I found that interesting.

I still don't actually do it, out of habit/ingrained resentment at my mom and due to how my bed is in a corner and the foot of it is largely blocked, too.  (I basically have my entry/exit side, and that's it.)  But I at least understand a possible rationale for it (and an IMO far better one than Mom's compulsive "what if I have guests and I want to show them your room?" that I so loathed), so I like to feel that I'm learning, a little.

As we're on the subject, let's at least be tangential to the Topic:  which HGs are best/worst about making their beds?

• Love 1
(edited)

https://x.com/BBLiveUpdaters/status/1816819643606045047

I dunno. I know people are saying that this is playful and fun and ooh, look at the flirting but IMO she was shutting him down kinda hard and swerved at the end. This is probably just me projecting but I dunno, I get a Beastmode Cowboy pickle-in-a-banana-peel vibe from Quinn this conversation. Plus Leah said she likes them chubby.

Edited by Callaphera
On 7/23/2024 at 3:01 PM, Callaphera said:

Matt to Angela the past few days: "Wah wah, my mom's going to see this. You should apologize to her and to me and my mom. MY MOM."
Matt to Kenney this morning: "My mom can't even open her e-mail! She's so backwards when it comes to technology, she's definitely not watching the feeds."

Amazing.

Yes, but…everybody knew that The Fight was going to make the broadcast episode (Joseph even said so in the moment), so there's really no contradiction here.  JMO.

On 7/23/2024 at 5:58 PM, Thalia said:

I've noticed something I don't think I'd have noticed if not for Leah's comments about her "type."   I keep catching her hanging around Kimo -- I don't consider him in the least chubby, but compared to the hard bodies she's complained about, he has the most weight on him.  And he kept his shirt on in the bathing suit photos --would that Quinn had done the same.   The reason I haven't posted since last night is I had to rest my retina's after seeing Quinn's blindingly white chest. -- Leah and Kimo are in the kitchen right now, admittedly T'Kor and Cedric are there as well, but Leah is hanging on Kimo's every word. 

Er…she does know he's gay, right?  Rather a spanner in any "chubby hubby" plan, I might think.

On 7/23/2024 at 9:42 PM, Is Everyone Gone said:

Funny because my octogenarian mom is convinced Travis is using Taylor for publicity and thinks Taylor's mom should be doing something about this. 

Spectacularly OT:

Spoiler

There's a small-but-persistent online presence that is convinced that Taylor Swift is a lesbian and all her "romances" are with men allegedly as gay as her (Jonas, Lautner, Gyllenhaal, Mayer [John has admitted to performing oral sex on men], Styles [Harry has written a song about having sex with men], Hiddleston) or who were paid to help her cover it up (Calvin Harris, Joe Alwyn).

Allegedly she's been out to her parents since her early teens (as Miley Cyrus has admitted she told her mom about her bisexuality at that age) and there was even thought about having her come out in order to get her career started, as country music's post-Leann Rimes reluctance to take a chance on younger females has stifled many careers.  (Maren Morris, for example, could only squeeze out three EPs and had to wait a decade to get a major-label release.)

Not exactly certain this would be a comfort to your mom, even if true, though.

• Useful 1
(edited)

Welp. Leah had five minutes of sleep and is currently spilling everything Quinn told her that Cedric said about her being a sellout to the Have Not room right now. Feedsters seem divided on whether Cedric said something (anything?) but chances are, if anyone tries to follow this back, it'll lead right to Quinn.

ETA:

the zoom-in on Makensy's 'Nam stare LOL

https://x.com/BBLionOteV/status/1816873950980497421

Edited by Callaphera
changed people for feedsters, added clip
(edited)

Angela: walks into the HoH room, casually outs Makensy's power to Chelsie, Cedric, T'Kor and Cam, peaces out.

We stan a chaotic queen.

WAIT, QUINN HAS BEEN IN THE ROOM THE WHOLE TIME THEY'RE BEEN TALKING ABOUT LEAH AS A TARGET?!

ETA: This is the most I've ever heard Cedric talk and I'm already over him and his pretty non-floral bonnet.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Well, in all the crazy political madness that is happening in the world in the past 6 weeks, I completely forgot about BB being back.  I binged the first three episodes earlier this week, then binged the next two this morning and caught up on this thread before the Olympics Opening Ceremony starts.  I'll be popping in and out as time permits because I'm an Olympics junkie, but I do so appreciate the great intel and insight this thread gives vs. the episodes, lol.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)

At this point, does everyone know who has the powers? I assume everyone but maybe Lisa, Kenney, and Joseph know.

Quinn is kind of awful as a player, which is pretty standard for a superfan lol. I usually find bad players more entertaining than good ones anyway though. I’m a little worried now though about his situation with Leah thanks to that clip from @Callaphera.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 3
(edited)
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

At this point, does everyone know who has the powers? I assume everyone but maybe Lisa, Kenney, and Joseph know.

I know for a fact that Chelsie doesn't know about Quinn's power but Angela does and Chelsie wants to nominate Angela. SO that's going to be fun. But I'm pretty sure everyone knows Makensy's now.

19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Quinn kind of awful as a player, which is pretty standard for a superfan lol. I usually find bad players more entertaining than good ones anyway though. I’m a little worried now though about his situation with Leah

Here, have another.

https://x.com/badviibrations/status/1816809414856462510

That giggle and "just kidding" dropped in there is so conditioning from a lifetime of having to soften the blow so the guy doesn't turn into a raging psychopath. Again, might be my own biases and experiences but she was being careful in this clip.

I'm not saying Quinn's a creeper who can't take a hint. But IMO the hints are neon signs and he's missing them right now. He gives me "nice guy" vibes. People are saying it's less Americory and more Scottie sniffing around after Haleigh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I can’t get a feel yet fully for the Quinn/Leah situation. I haven’t seen enough of them. I hope you’re wrong though lol because I wanna like Quinn.

Who is Chelise nomming then? Lisa, Leah, and Angela? Because that would be kind of amazing. Angela will go batshit lol.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Who is Chelise nomming then? Lisa, Leah, and Angela? Because that would be king of amazing. Angela will go batshit lol.

Lisa, Kenney, and Angela is the last I heard. Chelsie is aiming for Lisa out of those three but she has been considering Leah and Makensy as backup targets. She thinks Leah and Makensy will be easy enough to get out another week so she tilted a bit.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2

I literally do not think about this show anymore and yet I've had a nagging feeling something's missing, there's something I've forgotten to do, and I realized that it was BE HERE.

stressed-dean-winchester-massaging-eyes-

The shame I feel. Please forgive me, my bebes.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

I haven’t seen much of T’Kor but I like her well enough but for fucks sake her constant ‘mmm hmnm’s would drive me literally insane in there. I haven’t seen much of her mostly because I have to switch feeds after like 15 seconds because of them lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Chelsie's target on Leah is growing because Leah... hasn't gone up to talk to the HoH yet? Even though she thinks/knows they're coming for her? Even though Quinn told her to go talk to Chelsie before it's too late? And now Joseph and his mustache are pushing Leah instead of Angela as a nom.

But in the end, it's really Cedric's shadow HoH. He's there for everyone HoH conversation and makes sure his opinions are heard.

IN OTHER NEWS Angela confirmed to Kenney that she can read lips. So gird your loins for a "humourous" segment of Angela misreading people's lips.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 3
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

But in the end, it's really Cedric's shadow HoH. He's there for everyone HoH conversation and makes sure his opinions are heard.

It's his baby blues.  They're mesmerizing!

• Like 2

Cedric just offered himself up for the nom block if Chelsie needs it.
endgame-avengers.gif

HoH Cedric has decided that Angela, Lisa, Kenney should be the noms and if anyone uses the Veto, they can have a conversation about it then. Great! Meeting adjourned, see you all here next week.

• LOL 4
(edited)

Chelsie has no targets and wants to spill no blood according to her conversation with Rubina who is dressed like she's waiting for the call to replace Nancy Kerrigan and her bum knee on this year's Olympics team. She also repeated the "I'm not gunning for anyone" speech to Lisa who came up to the HoH room after Rubina.

Angela is going around telling everyone that Lisa has the last power which Lisa is refuting to Chelsie and then there were anthropomorphized potatoes on my screen and I kinda screamed and threw down the headphones from the jumpscare. The commercials on Pluto TV are horrible.

ETA: It sounds like maybe Chelsie is accidentally putting together than Quinn has the other power but she'll probably dismiss the idea and focus back on Lisa once Cedric worms his way back into the HoH room.

Also Lisa is lying to everyone and telling them that she voted to evict Matt. No one's buying it but they're all pretending to to her face.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 4
37 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Chelsie's target on Leah is growing because Leah... hasn't gone up to talk to the HoH yet? Even though she thinks/knows they're coming for her? Even though Quinn told her to go talk to Chelsie before it's too late? And now Joseph and his mustache are pushing Leah instead of Angela as a nom.

IN OTHER NEWS Angela confirmed to Kenney that she can read lips. So gird your loins for a "humourous" segment of Angela misreading people's lips.

What I do with my loins is private, thank you very much.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)

Cedric, Kimo, and Angela were talking movies. You know that movie with Brad Pitt? And maybe Ryan Gosling? You know, it had to do with the cult in the house. They're not sure if it's based on myth or fact. (They were talking about Once Upon a Time in Hollywood and the Manson cult) Also Titanic. Angela liked Titanic. And Cedric learned in school that they locked the lower doors on the boat so hundreds must have died. Probably thousands! Crazy!

Leah is telling Joseph's mustache that she never had a showmance with Matt, she has never been in a named alliance, and there is a false narrative going around the house about her.
Joseph's mustache: "Mmhmm."
Leah (paraphrased): "My vote to evict Kenney wasn't malicious. He literally told me, verbatim, to my face that if it was him and Matt on the block at the end of the week, to vote out Kenney."
Joseph's mustache: "Mmhmm."

Kimo had an HoH talk with Chelsie. She asked him to keep an eye/ear out, repeated about wanting no blood on her, blah blah blah.

Angela's HoH time. She's asking Chelsie to just put her up straight away so that she can play in the Veto and the AI comp. I mean, if Chelsie didn't want to put her up at all, don't put up Angela but if she has to, please put her up right away. Chelsie asked if Angela trusts her. Angela says yes, that she wants to go as far as she can go. Chelsie asked her who gets her blood up and Angela told her Lisa LastName. They both also believe that Lisa has the power.

Is there a fucking line outside the door of HGs waiting to ask to be nominated?

Angela suggested Leah as a post-Veto replacement if Lisa gets off the block.

And yes, Angela is crying off and on through this whole fucking thing.

Chelsie wants Tucker to play in the Veto so that she can control how the house goes. She's afraid of putting Lisa up because she doesn't want her to win the Veto. At the same time, she's hoping she picks the right people "out of that thing" to play for the Veto. She started talking about Kenney crying because "they" saved him and then they cut back to Joseph's mustache and Leah in another room.

Back to Angela! She wants to work with Cedric and Cam and Rubina - Rubina just looks at her and she's sunshine. Aaand now she's crying over the similarities in the HGs to her kids.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Angela is amazing. Now she's talking about how the Matt situation put Angela at the lowest point of her life. Like, she didn't sleep. And she doesn't want to get into it but she's had cancer and this was almost as low as that. But Lisa came and picked up her and sprinkled her glitter around like Tinkerbell and Angela is so thankful. But Lisa is also a lying liar who lies and they need to toss her ass out of the house as soon as possible. But she was nice in that one situation! Also Tucker and Cam and Cedric and all the boys gave her hugs so that was lovely too.

Now Angela is coaching Chelsie to nominate Lisa and tell her that she's flushing her power. And if Lisa doesn't have it, well, that's okay too. And there's another power but Angela doesn't know who has it. Even though this morning she walked in, dropped "And I'm sure you know about Makensy's power" on the HoH crew, and then dipped out.

Chelsie wants Angela to know that if she sees her photo on the memory wall come nom time, don't take it personal. Just know that. So Angela is definitely going to be nommed.

Angela left and Chelsie started cam talking. It's time for Chelsie's Confessions and Something Else I Don't Remember and Don't Have Flashback To Double Check On, Thanks Obama. She wants us to know that she accidentally won HoH and then we cut away for the Kitkat commercial to whisper in my ear uncomfortably.

Now Makensy is motormouthing to Chelsie about not using her power on Matt and that should say something about her game. She's also mildly shit talking Cedric to Chelsie which LOL.

For the record, Leah is still a no-show in the HoH room.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I lost count of how many times Makensy has looked up at her own reflection while talking to Chelsie. She's just so pretty. She also thinks Quinn, Kimo, and Joseph's mustache are in an alliance. Makensy is putting in some work to get Leah nominated. She also thinks that Chelsie shouldn't nominate Angela in the first round of noms because she's not a comp beast, she only won the HoH because Kenney fucked up.

In the other room:
Brooklyn: "Leah, you should go talk to Chelsie before noms are made."
Leah: "Yeah... so anyway, about this outfit..."

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 3

MJ clocked Quinn having the power to Chelsie because Quinn gets uncomfortably quiet whenever the topic comes up. I think Chelsie is still on her Angela, Kenney, Lisa train though. The vocal fry in the HoH room is off the charts. My poor ears.

Cedric had chased down Leah and is talking to her. It's almost like she's holding her own one-on-ones downstairs and talking to everyone and pitching to them. Everyone except Chelsie.

Okay, I see why Leah wasn't going to talk to Chelsie. 'Cause she sucks at it. Chelsie eventually summoned her to the HoH and Leah biffed it. She was cagey, she didn't answer questions, she told Chelsie that she thought Chelsie was a threat and mentioned how she's noticed Chelsie and Cedric getting close. Leah talked about how much more she needed the HoH win than Chelsie. It isn't a stellar showing.

Leah: "Live, laugh, love you so much but I can't be a pawn."

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Angela is amazing. Now she's talking about how the Matt situation put Lisa at the lowest point of her life. Like, she didn't sleep. And she doesn't want to get into it but she's had cancer and this was almost as low as that. But Lisa came and picked up her and sprinkled her glitter around like Tinkerbell and Angela is so thankful. But Lisa is also a lying liar who lies and they need to toss her ass out of the house as soon as possible. But she was nice in that one situation! Also Tucker and Cam and Cedric and all the boys gave her hugs so that was lovely too.

Now Angela is coaching Chelsie to nominate Lisa and tell her that she's flushing her power. And if Lisa doesn't have it, well, that's okay too. And there's another power but Angela doesn't know who has it. Even though this morning she walked in, dropped "And I'm sure you know about Makensy's power" on the HoH crew, and then dipped out.

Chelsie wants Angela to know that if she sees her photo on the memory wall come nom time, don't take it personal. Just know that. So Angela is definitely going to be nommed.

Angela left and Chelsie started cam talking. It's time for Chelsie's Confessions and Something Else I Don't Remember and Don't Have Flashback To Double Check On, Thanks Obama. She wants us to know that she accidentally won HoH and then we cut away for the Kitkat commercial to whisper in my ear uncomfortably.

Now Makensy is motormouthing to Chelsie about not using her power on Matt and that should say something about her game. She's also mildly shit talking Cedric to Chelsie which LOL.

For the record, Leah is still a no-show in the HoH room.

I’m sure the actual events were entertaining but I doubt they were as good as your description of them. 🤘@Callaphera 🩷 

From the 1/1 HoH talks, I’m liking Chelsei, she seems logical and smart and that’s a nice contrast to last week’s all out crazy all the time. Not saying Angela wasn’t smart, she had a successful HoH after all but I need a 24h breather after week 1. Of course that will change after noms if Angela and Lisa are up like she says.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2
(edited)

HoH: Chelsie Cedric Makensy
Nominations presumptive: Angela, Kenney, Lisa
Volunteered/Asked the HoH to go on the block: Kenney, Angela, Cedric
Floated as/Asked to be a pawn/renom by the HoH: Makensy (floated), Leah (floated), Cedric (floated), Cam (asked) (agreed because he knows he'll win Veto, he's not trippin'), Tucker (new!) (floated)

I'm not good at math but I think there's a high probability of someone Pooching themselves this week.

Edited by Callaphera
Tucker got added to the list
  • LOL 3

Really doubt I’ll make it through this whole season. Legit. I’d rather sandpaper a tigers ass with raw bacon than be around any of them other than Makensie and that’s only because she’s a 12 out of 10.

13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

HoH: Chelsie Cedric Makensy
Nominations presumptive: Angela, Kenney, Lisa
Volunteered/Asked the HoH to go on the block: Kenney, Angela, Cedric
Floated as/Asked to be a pawn/renom by the HoH: Makensy (floated), Leah (floated), Cedric (floated), Cam (asked) (agreed because he knows he'll win Veto, he's not trippin'), Tucker (new!) (floated)

I'm not good at math but I think there's a high probability of someone Pooching themselves this week.

Wait, Makensy is HOH?

5 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

Really doubt I’ll make it through this whole season. Legit. I’d rather sandpaper a tigers ass with raw bacon than be around any of them other than Makensie and that’s only because she’s a 12 out of 10.

Wait, Makensy is HOH?

Callaphera is making fun of how Chelsie is letting other people make her HoH decisions for her.

• Like 2
(edited)

I’d rather sandpaper a tigers ass with raw bacon than be around any of them other than Makensie and that’s only because she’s a 12 out of 10.

Oh man, I'm the opposite. I pretty much like everyone right now. 

So, Chelsie may have really let Leah/MJ convince her to nom Cam then, huh? And he's fine with it. You have to laugh.

Honestly, Cam going home after all this would be amazing.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

What’s up this season with so many hg’s volunteering to be nominated AND why can’t they keep their mouth shut about having a power?

what possible good comes from Quinn telling all and sundry that he has the hoh power?

The power is given secretly so you don’t have to deal with the consequences, I just don’t understand why anyone would want to throw that away.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

It is so hard to keep up without the rewind feature. Super appreciate everyone's updates. 

I definitely think that Quinn is thinking "well, it worked for Cory! It can work for me!" with regard to Leah.  But one of the things I found endearing about Americory was that Cory so clearly never expected to be in a showmance, and didn't necessarily want to be in one. But he really liked America and it won out over his gamebot nature. Quinn seems like he's really gunning to make the nerd/beauty pairing happen again, through substantial effort, and that makes it feel a lot less sweet and genuine even if it does end up being mutual.  

The "chubby chaser" thing is really weird to me. Not her preference itself, but how loud she is about that specific terminology. 

I have to imagine that someone in casting viewed Angela's Dr. Phil episode and said we HAVE to have her on. And I thank that person very much.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh man, I'm the opposite. I pretty much like everyone right now. 

So, Chelsie may have really let Leah/MJ convince her to nom Cam then, huh? And he's fine with it. You have to laugh.

Honestly, Cam going home after all this would be amazing.

I like everyone, too, with Matt gone.

But honestly, Chelsie should've taken that as a real red flag when Leah and Makensy jumped on Cam being the pawn so quickly.

But two dudes going home first wouldn't make me cry, even as someone who roots for my peeps to do well in this game.

• Like 1

In one word “entertaining,” @Alice Mudgarden   Angela alone is BB Gold, but sadly her biggest target is gone.  I suspect she will zero in on someone else soon.  You might want to watch Wednesday’s Episode to catch up.  

No one is completely unlikable this year, but it’s early days.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Feeds are back, and it looks like Angela, Kenney, and Lisa have been nominated.

Looks like Chelsie didn't bite to pawning Cam, after all.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)

It’s official: Lisa, Angela, Kenney. Angela already cried. But not much drama yet. Lisa wants to conserve energy for veto lol.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Thalia said:

In one word “entertaining,” @Alice Mudgarden   Angela alone is BB Gold, but sadly her biggest target is gone.  I suspect she will zero in on someone else soon.  You might want to watch Wednesday’s Episode to catch up.  

No one is completely unlikable this year, but it’s early days.   

Thank you! I'm kind of surprised that it sounds good so far. Good surprised, but surprised. If I remember (50/50 shot on that happening, if I'm honest 🤣) I'll try to tune in, give it a whirl.

(edited)
31 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

How has this season been so far? I have access to the feeds, so if it's worth it I can easily flip them on.

It's kind of weird reading names in here and not knowing who they are.

Brooklyn is a friend of BB16's Aryan. Brooklyn also said her husband's favourite TV channel is Fox News. So now that friendship makes more sense.

Tucker smiles to everyone's face but is not-so-secretly filled with haterade.

There's like four HGs that figured they would be the Chef of the season and use that as their strategy. One of them is Lisa. She adds edible glitter to food (and essential oils to pillows and moon water to meditation sessions). She's like a real life really annoying woo Tinkerbell.

And then there's Angela who is blessing us with a second season of "What's wrong with Angela?" only this time Angela is a 50 year old white woman Utah Mormon in all her glory and batshittery. She cries a lot without tears. It's amazing.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Callaphera said:

Brooklyn is a friend of BB16's Aryan.

I swear, I first read this as "is afraid" and not "is a friend."

Lisa sounds like a nightmare. I am far too sarcastic and cynical for the fairy dust type. And they're always so happy lol

I like that there's a 50 year old woman, even if she is apparently batshit insane. Especially because she's batshit insane.

• Like 5

Rubina is talking to Cedric in the bathroom.  She says that he needs to keep "his boy," Cam under control.  Apparently, he's been flirting hard with Leah.

Leah's really putting in the work if she's flirting with both Cam and Quinn.

• Like 1