Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

She's not even mad because she thinks she's in danger, because she and Rubina are convinced it's Rubina going. And Rubina's not even upset.

Rubina cheering up T'Kor while Rubina and T'Kor both think it is Rubina going home is...certainly something. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

I won't be surprised if Rubina tells them to vote out her instead of T'Kor on Thursday night. Rubina does not believe she has any chance of winning, but she thinks T'Kor definitely does. And as her newly appointed bestie with a case of near-hero worship, I can see her sacrificing herself for the cause.

And with this cast of dolts, they'll probably fall for it.

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I won't be surprised if Rubina tells them to vote out her instead of T'Kor on Thursday night. Rubina does not believe she has any chance of winning, but she thinks T'Kor definitely does. And as her newly appointed bestie with a case of near-hero worship, I can see her sacrificing herself for the cause.

Not a chance.  Chelsie appears to be adamant that T'Kor goes on Thursday, and with Makensy already wanting that and Leah and Angela already wanting her to go, too, I don't think that she has a chance at survival.

No clue of what Cam and Kimo want, but given that the women are already intent on voting her out, anyway, and Angela, Chelsie, and Makensy already make up the three needed votes, their own votes might ultimately be moot.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Nahhhhh.  Angela will talk sense into anyone willing to talk to her at this point, like Mak & Leah, and probably Cam.  Aside from that, I think Chelsie is smart enough to recognize that getting T'Kor out IS the best move for her game.  I don't see these dolts being swayed, though they may all choose to keep the decision to save Rubina quiet until Thursday since it's so hard to conspire and game talk in the backyard.  Why, it's almost as if BB wanted to see T'Kor out this week with the Jankie Week.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

If I never have to hear T'Kor addressing her stuffed toys with baby talk again, I promise to never complain when Leah does it.

(Who am I kidding, I'll still complain. But T'Kor baby talk is in a league of its own.)

Apparently it's Kimo's birthday. They're going to sing to him at midnight, and Angela is going to ask DR for a bottle of wine.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I think Cam will want to be on the right side of the vote, so if Chelsie tells him it's a done deal, he'll vote T'Kor out.

I'm very curious to see how Angela or Leah might enlighten Kimo as to his trip looking up at a bus when T'Kor was trying to save herself and how that might affect his vote. 

• Like 4

If Chelsie is ok with voting out T'kor, then she'd be more than fine to vote out Kimo or Rubina next week. I really don't see her nominating Leah if she wins HoH. The trio know that Kimo and Rubina have to go because T'kor in the jury is a sure vote for them and she can influence others as well.

So Leah was right in her decision to not target Chelsie this week.

Remains to be seen.

• Like 3

Eesh.  T’Kor and Rubina were having some whiny talks overnight about how a good human should win this game and that Leah and Angela have no shot.  They’re also mad that Leah decorated for Kimo’s birthday, because they’re his "real friends."

I mean . . . what?!

This jury is going to be so gross, and it'll be because of these two.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
14 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Eesh.  T’Kor and Rubina were having some whiny talks overnight about how a good human should win this game and that Leah and Angela have no shot.  They’re also mad that Leah decorated for Kimo’s birthday, because they’re his "real friends."

I mean . . . what?!

Ehhhhhh...  I'm praying for an Angela HOH next week.  Neither Chelsie not Cam have made HER any promises for safety and it will go a long ways toward smoothing over any lingering illwill Rubina may have toward her if she doesn't see the block and chooses to go after anyone else.  Of course, that may not happen if Rubina continues to live her angry pity party the rest of this week with her anger directed at Angela for using the veto on Kimo.  It would be easy-peasy to put Rubna up on the block next to Cam and call it good - until she has a chance to BD Chelsie.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, HighQueenEB said:

"I wish I could be that comfortable every week."  Yup.  

And she said this to Chelsie, who has also been comfortable and literally running the show the entire time (outside of the Cedric week). Can Leah see? Hear? Because girl.

40 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Ehhhhhh...  I'm praying for an Angela HOH next week.  

Yea. There might still be a chance for Chelsie to at least be nommed then. But Leah should have got her out and look where we are so I don't have much faith.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

I mean . . . what?!

Ah, we've entered the BEC phase of the game.

None of this petty shit (usually) matters after twelve hours in the jury house. People usually adopt a healthy amount of chill once they get their Netflix and booze and forced arts and crafts hour once a week. Same shit, different season.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And she said this to Chelsie, who has also been comfortable and literally running the show the entire time (outside of the Cedric week). Can Leah see? Hear? Because girl.

Ehhhhh...  I don't think Chelsie has been in as good of a position as T'Kor for the last several weeks.  She certainly wasn't in a good position a week ago when she was HOH.  She sprayed Leah hard with mist in order to keep herself safe from the block this week, but she could have easily seen the block without that effort.  Which is where T'Kor finds herself now because 1) she didn't put in the work to build any bridges with Leah since 2) she felt like she was safe and could throw one of her minions under the bus if necessary.  Luckily, Angela at least saw through that and reinforced that to Leah.

5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea. There might still be a chance for Chelsie to at least be nommed then. But Leah should have got her out and look where we are so I don't have much faith.

I think it's a toss-up and Leah's fine getting T'Kor out this week.  One way or the other, the head of one of the Trios had to go this week and she's looking good for accomplishing that goal.  At this point, given the number of comp wins Angela has, I think her odds of winning HOH are at least as good as anyone else left in the house not named Leah, and I have no doubt that Angela WILL target Chelsie next week - the only thing stopping that from happening will be Rubina engaging in a bitter pity party and making everyone else in the house want her following T'Kor out the door.

Cam's already hinted to Leah that he'd be okay with Chelsie going sooner rather than later.  He won't want to be the one to knife her in the back but he'd do it.  My concern is that Chelsie may be able to mist Leah into voting for her to stay, but this week has already proven that these HGs are capable of recognizing and evicting the biggest threat to their own games going forward - hence Tucker, Quinn & now T'Kor getting the boot when the opportunity presented itself.

• Like 4

I just don't see Cam turning on Chelsie at all. I mean, honestly, it probably wouldn't even be in his best interests anyway so I don't see why he would.

I just remembered Kimo will be there so if he lucks into an HOH, I figure he'd probably do Cam/MJ with the outside shot of BDing Chelsie. 

But since the endgame pretty much is always boring, predictable, and against what I want, I figure Chelsie will just get HOH next week lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Are they having a double eviction this season?  If so, it should be soon…..

People seemed to be speculating it'll be October 3rd since that's a 2 hour episode. Which would be going from F6 to F4. But also the September 25th is 90 minutes, although it's a Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nah. Big Ang and Leah are going to comp out to the end like BB21's Jackson and Beth. I believe.

🤞

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I just can’t stand T’Kor’s f**ked up accent. It smacks of cultural appropriation at its most bizarre. And her knitwear is s**t.

T'Kor's accent is a blend of Chicago, Atlanta, and London which are all places that she lived. I'm curious where the cultural appropriation comes from? I also spoke with a British accent as a kid and occasionally hit a word that comes out vaguely British and I never lived there. I picked it up from television because of all the British programming we got in Canada back in the 80s. I guess I appropriated too? Is this like stolen valour but instead it's pronouncing the extra u's in words?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 6

I’m well aware of T’Kor’s background. I work in film/TV and I sent a dialect coach a video of her. He described it as a “self-imposed accent, not natural at all.” There’s such a thing as a mid Atlantic accent but she doesn’t have that. It appears to be self-manufactured and cultivated over several years. Name one other person who has that accent? I know several ex pats who’ve been back and forth from the UK to the US (some who spent part of their childhood over there) and not one of them speak like that.

i get why Gillian Anderson switches her accent on and off like a faucet in interviews depending on whether she’s here in the US or in the UK. She grew up in both places. But her accent is always fully one or the other, never mixed together. What T’Kor is doing is not that. It’s just bizarre. 

I liked T’Kor at first. There was something vulnerable about her. However over the course of this season she hasn’t revealed any other qualities which make me want to root for her. I find her to be rather charmless and humorless. Rubina has charm in spades although it can seem a bit forced. At least she has a sense of humor. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Mom was raised in NE Louisiana and Houston, but after a few years in New Jersey, lost most of the Southern.

But when we would go down to visit her family, it came right back.  It was like Mom turned into a different person to a little kid.

She always kept the "ya'all", which I picked up.  Sounds better than the "youse" the locals here use😎.  (It's "yinz" in Pittsburgh.  lol)

T'kor's accent just comes across as phony, whether it is or not. 

And someone please burn those hats

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Big brother is a reality show that is supposed to offer entertainment thus the funny competitions and the costumes etc. T'kor provided zero entertainment to the audience. Maybe you will say, it's not her obligation, she is playing for 750k. Yes it's not her obligation but a little bit it is. She could add a little oomph to her hmmms. And her hats are ridiculous. I would make fun of even a kid who would wear them.

Edited by SummerDreams
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Big brother is a reality show that is supposed to offer entertainment thus the funny competitions and the costumes etc. T'kor provided zero entertainment to the audience. Maybe you will say, it's not her obligation, she is playing for 750k. Yes it's not her obligation but a little bit it is. She could add a little oomph to her hmmms. And her hats are ridiculous. I would make fun of even a kid who would wear them.

Why would you want to make fun of a kid for any reason?

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

I liked her; she was my favorite.  Feel free to dislike her, but maybe don't speak for the audience as a whole.  

• Like 7

Granted, T’s “accent” personally irritates the everlovin’ shit outta me; one thing to keep in mind, though, is that T’ is only 23 - as in, in our pantry I have cans of Spam I bought when T’ was still a teenager which haven’t expired yet.

It’s fairly easy to infer from what we know of T’s background that she and her family moved around a good bit in her formative years.  Without getting seriously into “what-if”s, l’d suggest that in her preteen/early teen years T’ may have done what I know many military brats have done for years: with each move, she may have exaggerated individual personality traits to make herself more interesting to new schoolmates/acquaintances/potential friends.

Exaggerating her accent opens up opportunities for T’ to introduce her family’s globe-hopping travels into conversation, which might present herself as somebody interesting to know, and (possibly) befriend - something critical for the “new kid” trying to fit in - and it’s likely to be something she might continue to carry on in later years, out of habit.

Which doesn’t make it any less irritating, to be sure.

• Like 8
  • Useful 2

I dunno, I've gotten used to it. I used to find the accent pretentious and annoying, now I just find it... different. The only time it bothers me is when she does baby talk or pouty talk, because that just amps it up. Like when she was whining because all the "good" and "interesting" stuffed animals had been claimed by others and she couldn't find any she liked. And when Rubina picked out some for her so she tried talking to them, but still couldn't work up much interest, no matter how many consonants she turned into "w"s. But that's the kind of affected speech that irritates me from anyone (ahem Leah/Makensey), not just T'Kor.

It must be a really boring day on feeds if we're wasting this much time and energy on T'Kor's accent.

I've decided I'm okay if Chelsie romps to a win at this point, just because the prospect of a Cam/Makensy F2 is…uninspiring. Certainly not as objectionable as a Paul/Josh F2, but I'd hate for such an entertainingly chaotic season to end with the two blankest slates in the cast.

Just now, 30 Helens said:

It must be a really boring day on feeds if we're wasting this much time and energy on T'Kor's accent.

So just out of curiosity, I looked up the page counts for the feed discussion threads of the last several seasons. I think the word "precipitous" applies here:

20: 502
21: 336
22: 247
23: 128
24: 174
25: 111

Doesn't look like we'll be breaking three digits this year, either. At least it's a lot easier to keep up these days? LOL

• Like 4

Delurking to say I'm feeling very apathic of this season and the players. As a result I feel no motivation to post about the season. That being said, I do love this space and get most of my updates from here. I really appreciate the community in this corner of the internet. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Delurking to say I'm feeling very apathic of this season and the players. As a result I feel no motivation to post about the season.

That's exactly where I am.  I was really trying to figure out what my Big Brother "jump the shark" moment was, and honestly I think it started way back at DyreFest in BB24.  When they split the house, my motivation to watch was gone.  I didn't care that much after that.  I posted from time to time, and I got into BB25 in the beginning, but then I think the show did it again with Zombie week, and it took me right back out of it again.  I have tried and tried to be excited about this season but it is not happening.  I'm glad a lot of you have been entertained by it and really enjoyed the season and the cast.  Just not my cup of tea.

• Like 2

Some campaigning going on!

Angela and Rubina are having a conversation.  Just woke up to it.  (I have the feeds playing in the background regularly and even fall asleep watching them.)  Angela explains how she was told to vote Kimo out,  because that's where it was going, and she felt very remorseful about it and how that was why she chose to use the Veto on him.  Rubina pulls a T'Kor and does a lot of "mmms" in response.

Angela said that she would've considered using it on Rubina because of how badly she wants it and her story, but those were the reasons why she did use it on Kimo.  Said that, however, she does want Rubina here and will work hard to make it happen.  Rubina said that that's understandable, and it's at a point in the game where we all love one another (do y'all?), but people are going to fight for their lives, and that's the thing they have to do.

Rubina said that she won't throw T'Kor under the bus (even though she clearly wants to), but she is better than she (Rubina) at competitions.  If she keeps winning, then what can they do?  Angela says that she's aware, and that Cam, Chelsie, and T'Kor have slept in a room together the whole game, so clearly, that's bonding.  Rubina agrees with this, and Angela says that Chelsie refused to put T'Kor up, so she'll keep doing that.  They're couching it nicely by saying things like how sweet and wonderful she is, but saying blatantly that she's a big threat.

Angela said that T'Kor has positioned herself very well.  She has two people in her trio and two people (Cam and Chelsie) on the other side.  Rubina says, "Yep, I've seen it."  Said that in their trio, T'Kor is the biggest threat by far.  Angela asks, "So is she the one in your group doing the strategizing?" and Rubina says yes.  Angela says, "Y'all love each other and will absolutely be friends after this, but we have to do what we have to do."

I'm actually proud of Rubina for being willing to have this conversation, but she has to know that she needs to work on Makensy, Cam, and Chelsie for it, too.  Angela now asks Rubina whom her votes are.  She says that she has her, and she can convince Leah, but Rubina reminds her that Leah can't vote.  Angela believes that Kimo will definitely vote to keep Rubina, but Rubina disagrees, so Angela said that she'll talk to him.  Rubina outlines how keeping her is better for Kimo's game, because then, he becomes the stronger social player in their trio-turned-duo.

Rubina said that if she stays, then she is okay being the perpetual pawn.  It doesn't have to be Angela.  Angela said that if she goes hard to campaign for this and Rubina stays, then she wants a promise that Rubina will not nominate her next week.  Rubina immediately promises this and then says, "I'm not just saying it.  I really wouldn't."

This is exactly what Rubina needed to even dare to speak up for herself with the others and try to campaign.  She, Angela, and the other houseguests are already considering it.  We might just get T'Kor out this week.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Leah, Makensy, and Cam are now talking about next week's HoH and nomination possibilities.  Makensy says that she knows for a fact that Chelsie won't put up T'Kor.  Now continue with this thought, y'all.  Makensy said that she doesn't know what Kimo would do, or Angela, and then Skippy fish-blasted me after I had turned up the volume to hear their whispers.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Makensy moved over to hop onto Cam's bench, so a Chelsie meltdown is incoming.  Leah is saying that she feels bad, but it's at this point, and she did want to talk to both Cam and Makensy separately.  Makensy now says that Rubina had begged not to go home, but if it were decided that she goes home, she asked for Makensy's vote.  Apparently, Rubina said that she doesn't want to go home in a unanimous vote, so Makensy had kinda agreed to vote for T'Kor to go based on that.  However, she's worried that T'Kor would then know it was her.

Now explaining to Cam how if T'Kor were to go, she'd get a vote from Chelsie still, so that wouldn't be unanimous, but if it's the opposite way, who would vote to keep Rubina and avoid a unanimous vote?  Makensy says that Rubina thinks that she's going and is just sad, but is trying to hide it.  Leah said that she is still working, though.

I want them to dive more deeply into the "boot T'Kor" vote, but they're saying, oh, it'll probably be 4-1 to keep her.  They haven't outright said it absolutely will happen, but kind of seem to think it's a done deal.

Makensy, Leah, and Cam are actually talking like T'Kor could be a target, but they're such whisperers and saying between-the-lines stuff, so it's a bit hard to follow.  Makensy said that she wants to talk to Cam later, and they're saying that Angela is talking to Rubina, too.  I feel like this conversation is more important (if they'd fucking speak up), but I want to listen to Angela and Rubina instead!  I tuned in there long enough to hear them joking about how there's a crying/tear counter for people this season, and Angela said she needs a personal one, because of how often she's cried.

Leah now wants them to go upstairs and talk, but they accidentally stumble upon Angela and Rubina, who are complaining about how there's no space to have talks out here.  All four feeds on them now, but hopefully, we'll get one of Makensy, Cam, and Leah when they get settled in upstairs.

However, while talking to Leah and Makensy, Cam did say, "I think T'Kor needs to go."  So there's another vote for Rubina to stay.

• Like 4

Rubina and Angela wrapped up, but it looks like just Leah and Cam together upstairs.  He was saying you can't run an HoH without pissing some people off, essentially.  Leah says that she wants to be honest with Cam and earn his trust.  Says Rubina said that T'Kor is trying to get a girls' thing going, and now relaying how T'Kor directly targeted a guy to her and said one needs to go.  How she was shocked by it, and she tried to pick T'Kor's brain to make sure she was naming Cam as the target she wanted.

Get it, Leah!  Make him vote her out!

Cam said he was thinking more last night and really believes that T'Kor will put him up and that the all-girls thing is actually real.  Said he thought he saw it starting to happen to Chelsie, but now saying that Rubina is the one who was trying it and tried to make it happen for weeks.  I'm having a little trouble parsing out who Cam is talking about between Rubina vs. T'Kor, because he's such a whisperer and we have planes overhead.  Leah now kinda mocking the girls' alliance and saying six of them can't win.  They already are impressive with getting this to a 6-2 thing, anyway.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Doesn't look like we'll be breaking three digits this year, either. At least it's a lot easier to keep up these days? LOL

It’s a shame because this turned out to be one of the more entertaining seasons. I blame BB marketing for pushing the embarrassing AI theme, which I also thought would be a bust. If they had found a way to communicate that this season would address viewer complaints about predictability and comp beast dominance, while adding some fun game twists, I think they would have pulled more people back in. Instead, they tried to seem edgy and cool, and that never works.

• Like 7

Leah said that T'Kor is going to let other people do her dirty work, and Cam said that he questions the game that T'Kor is really playing.  Skippy is so fucking terrible with this sound, I can hear people downstairs yelling more loudly than I can hear Leah and Cam.  That being said, Leah needs to get over the past weeks of Joseph and Quinn going, because that's not what Cam or others need to hear.

Too much of this backtracking over who trusted whom when and the Quinn thing and the Rubina thing.  It's so fucking tough to follow with this Razzie-level sound mixing.

• Like 2

Leah and Cam are definitely rebuilding trust here, explaining their actions and understanding each other’s actions.

Cam thanks Leah for protecting and prioritizing him and how she has proven that she'll keep her word.  Said he'll do the same with her in the future.  Leah says that people have trashed her and said that she only cares about herself, but didn't they all come in this game with that?  Absolutely!  I always hate that perspective of people being selfish, as it's the exact reason these money-grubbing attention whores are there.  Leah said, "I don't want to hear about loyalty."

Leah now recognizes how Chelsie has never prioritized her, but wanted Leah to do her dirty work this week, since she would never nominate her.  She is saying that Chelsie wanted T'Kor in the jury and got her here, so now she's fine letting her go.  Supposedly, Quinn told Leah that she had to get T'Kor out, because other people wouldn't put her up.  Cam said that if she stays, that's still true, because who else would put her up?  Leah agrees, saying that that's why she (T'Kor) wanted her to go against her deal with him (Cam), like she thought she was out of her fucking mind.

Cam now saving face for Chelsie and telling Leah that her not choosing to nominate Chelsie will be a net positive for their relationship.  Leah says, "I'm gonna spill everything" to Cam and says she trusts him and Makensy, but she's not there with Chelsie yet.  She said that she had thought about targeting her, but she would've stayed against Rubina, because she's very well-insulated and would've stayed and come after her (Leah).  She wants to trust Chelsie, but is still not fully certain.  Said the T'kor trio has said what a tight trio the other three are, but now they're going to perceive Leah as their fourth.  She's not giving the best information to Cam, but he's still on the same page.

Cam said that T'Kor has been throwing competitions, but could start winning them now.  Leah said that that pissed her off, too.  She wondered what's the long-term benefit to keeping T'Kor for her?  She can beat her in competitions, but that's about it.  Cam said the more he thinks about it, the more sense it makes, but they need the vote.  Leah says that Angela and Makens would be down for it.  She's positive that it could work.  She said Angela is also pissed at T'Kor for preaching an all-girl thing to throw Kimo under the bus after he was supposedly her number one.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, Y'ALL!

• Like 3

Cam confirms that he quietly thought, "Fuck yeah!" when Angela Vetoed Kimo yesterday.  He was glad to not be the only guy left just yet (though he certainly is looking forward to being the only guy left soon), and he's been worried about the girls' alliance thing.  He said a while ago that he started worrying that it was a thing the week Joseph left and worried about it even more when Quinn left.  He did want it known that Rubina has been about it.

Ah, Cam goes on to say that he would continue to put Rubina and Kimo up until one of them leaves.  He doesn't want to use Angela as a pawn anymore, because for starters, it's not fair to her, and also because she's been solid with him for a while now.

Leah says that at night, T'Kor likes to talk and cover her mouth, and Cam agrees that it's very strange, but also doesn't want to make assumptions.  Cam said it that especially makes him feel weird when he was almost the only guy, but he's happy that Angela saved Kimo even though he was ready to vote him out.  Leah is laying this on pretty thick about why T'Kor is dangerous, willing to target Cam, which is not good for either of their games, etc.  Cam does say that the two biggest threats to them are on the block now, but he's willing to do what's necessary.  Said after this week, Kimo and Rubina could continue to be the targets.  He said at this point he doesn't even want to put Angela on the block because she's been honest, she's willing to be on the wrong side of a vote if she feels that way, and basically, he respects her.  (Yes!  Someone else does respect Angela!)

Leah said she's worried if Rubina wins an HoH, and Cam said, "You should be," as they both think that Rubina would nominate Leah and Angela.  (She would not.  She told Angela earlier that she would go after Chelsie, Cam, and Makensy's trio.)  Now trying to count whose votes Leah could have if she were on the block against Angela in a future week.

Kind of seems like most everyone is not only trying to get T’Kor out, but also trying to position themselves for next week.

• Like 2

It's going to be interesting to see if Leah & Angela try to turn Kimo against T'Kor and download to him how she was throwing him under the bus to Leah prior to the Veto Ceremony.  

Angela has done good work today repairing fences/clearing the air with Rubina.  

I still think Cam would turn on Chelsie if the opportunity presented itself.  He won't do it himself, at least not with other "targets" in the house like Rubina & Kimo, but if Angela or Rubina wins next week and Chelsie is on the block on Eviction Night, he's either doing his level best to campaign for himself or he's voting to keep Mak for so many reasons, lol. 

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Pretty confident for someone who's not doing much to stay and probably won't even be here for Zingbot.

There is still WAY too much time left before Thursday to be in any way confident that T'Kor's getting the boot.  We won't know for sure until we see/hear from Chelsie tonight or tomorrow morning.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

There is still WAY too much time left before Thursday to be in any way confident that T'Kor's getting the boot.  We won't know for sure until we see/hear from Chelsie tonight or tomorrow morning.

Chelsie's already said that she's down for it.  With nearly everybody confirming that they're willing, I'm at least eighty-percent confident that T'Kor is doomed in two days.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, TimWil said:

I just can’t stand T’Kor’s f**ked up accent. It smacks of cultural appropriation at its most bizarre. And her knitwear is s**t.

What the hell "cultural appropriation" and is it punishable by death or something?

What has gone wrong in this country when people aren't "allowed" by some unknown Star Chamber censorship group to speak the way they want or how they were raised.

Edited by Skooma

Leah buried the hell out of T'Kor earlier to Cam.  It was actually kind of impressive.  This was clearly her objective this week, but she couldn't be too loud and proud about it.

She basically relayed that T'Kor (and Rubina, but left Rubina out) believes that Cam should've gone up this week instead of Kimo and kind of told a white lie that they wanted "a guy out."  While T'Kor and Rubina never made that clear to be Cam, it can be deduced that they weren't talking about Kimo.  (And really, they had till Leah made nominations to sell that to her, but for some reason, said nothing.)

Womp-womp.  A little too late on the "girls' alliance" shit, you two!  You fucked around and barfed at the idea of working with Makensy, Angela, and Leah just because they weren't WOC, and now it bit you in the ass.

• LOL 3