Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

He’s also playing decently, I think. He’s been laying low, building his relationships, and waiting for the right time to strike. But I agree that America probably likes him right now because he’s aligned himself with Tucker. If people knew that he still wants to take down the Golden Boy, his stock would probably plummet again.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

But I agree that America probably likes him right now because he’s aligned himself with Tucker. If people knew that he still wants to take down the Golden Boy, his stock would probably plummet again.

He hasn't aligned himself with Tucker, though.

I don't know what's given them the idea that he has aligned with him when he's outright said that he's targeting him.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

They go downstairs so T'Kor can share some Oreo truffles. Or oreos and cream cheese, as they are described. Everyone declares them delicious. I assume they're just being polite.

Oreo truffles (I just call them oreo balls lol) are so good.

5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

He hasn't embarrassed himself badly in a few days, that's a new record for him, and he's also sucking up to the fan favorite.

Bingo.

• Like 1
(edited)

I mean, Jokers rankings are even more worthless than "America's" votes when it comes to who the viewing audience as a whole likes/dislikes; it's such a small sample size.  And they certainly have no bearing on how I see any of these HGs.

So do we know where the various votes shake out?  Tucker vs. Angela? I would say Angela goes, although Chelsie might get a big enough group together to take a shot.  Tucker vs. Makensy?  Same.   Angela vs. Makensy? I think at this point Makensy has more allies than Angela and everyone is just sick of Angela's bullshit.  Her being a goat I don't think is enough to save her at this point.  

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 9
(edited)

I'm surprised Jokers doesn't have tumbleweeds coming across the page. I checked just for fun: #1 ranking, Tucker, has under 500 votes for 24 hours. I remember when that place was the pulse of the fandom and they would pull in thousands every day. Yes, you can check me into the old folks home now, Grandma's reminiscing on better days.

Also I can't trust anywhere that has Queen Angela down at the bottom with evictees. Bitch deserves a crown and a throne, not barely beating Brooklyn.

ETA: You have to remember, when it comes to Quinn, he has a very vocal fanbase comprised of incels that have never touched a woman's skin and fan girls who think he's an uwu cinnamon roll blorbo that we must protect at all costs. So his popularity will go up depending on how much trash Leah talks about him because she's a fugly slut leading on this really nice guy that just really likes her and it's just mean.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)

I still think it has more to do with Tucker. T’Kor is at the bottom because she didn’t do as Tucker dictated.

I really need Angela to win AI Arena. I’m ready for Tucker to go. I think he’s given all the show he can at this point, while Angela has more show left in her. I also don’t wanna see Tucker in the endgame, which will seem almost inevitable if he stays this week.

Although, if Tucker goes, there will probably suddenly be some kind of zombie like twist to try to keep him around since he’s pretty clearly the favorite.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I was just listening to Taran's roundtable from last night.  He was comparing this season to last.   After tomorrow's vote there will be ten remaining houseguests.  According to Taran, from the point in season 25 with nine remaining houseguests Jag was never in a position where he could be voted out.   He either won HOH comps, veto comps, or his F2 was HOH.  

Tucker doesn't have a solid F2 with another comp beast, but in a lot of ways he's even stronger than Jag + Matt because of his varying degrees of support from so many of the remaining players.  OTOH, Production could change things up by providing more non-physical/coordination related comps.  But I can't see them doing that because I'm sure they view Tucker as a Cash Cow.  

• Like 7
  • Useful 2

I turn on the feeds to see Angela sitting alone in the kitchen, with her sunglasses on, feeling very sorry for herself.  So business as usual.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)

Better than what I saw earlier, which was Tucker whining about being jealous of Quinn essentially. Joseph really showing his jealousy of Quinn today, too. Very odd, but hilarious, behavior lol.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently, Leah walked in on Leah and Tucker making out. And she found the condoms a few days ago. See, more reasons I need Tucker out. I can't deal with that kind of showmance again lol.

Leah walked in on herself and Tucker?  Uh . . .

• LOL 8
7 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Quinn confirmed his vote to evict Tucker with Chelsie if he's still on the block Thursday. 

Makensy just confirmed to vote him out too. They just need Leah now.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, HelpMeRondah said:

Makensy just confirmed to vote him out too. They just need Leah now.

They already have her.  She said yes.

4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

And behind the shades I’m guessing she’s really working those eyelids, trying to squeeze out some tears.

Damn - beat me to it. 😄

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently, Leah walked in on Leah and Tucker making out. And she found the condoms a few days ago. See, more reasons I need Tucker out. I can't deal with that kind of showmance again lol.

Leah, Leah and Tucker?  Well, THAT’S a surprisingly wholesome threesome….

• LOL 7

So . . . while the feeds were down for dinner, Tucker apparently proposed to Rubina.

Just . . . wow.  Talk about someone whose head is so no longer in the game.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 7
(edited)

Wow.  So apparently, it's occurred to Tucker how much he still needs Angela.

He mentioned that should he win the AI Arena tomorrow, he's all for Makensy going home over Angela.  He wants to give himself and Angela time to "reprove" their loyalty to each other.

I think that, on some level, Tucker knows that Angela's all whom he might have in that house, aside from maybe Joseph.  He knows that he doesn't truly have T'Kor after her HoH this week, and he likely suspects that Kimo and possibly even Rubina would choose her over him if it came down to it.

With Chelsie and her side aiming to get out Tucker if Makensy wins the AI Arena, and Makensy if Tucker wins, it seems like suddenly, Angela has become the safest of the three nominees in spite of her latest paranoid freakout, unless she does something else really stupid before the live show tomorrow.

Crazy how things change in the house.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2
51 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Tucker apparently proposed to Rubina.

My "whuh-HUH??" reaction up there is because there is no option for a giant eye roll, which is really what that news needs.

Oh, Tucker. If you get voted out this week, you'll be spending the next 7 weeks apart, which is nearly double the amount of time she's even known you. She'll have forgotten all about you by finale night. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I turn on the feeds to see Angela sitting alone in the kitchen, with her sunglasses on, feeling very sorry for herself.  So business as usual.

She's a fucking shit stirring, fake fucking crying mess!!! I'm not a fan of Tucker but Angela needs to go before him. JMO.

But.....if he goes tomorrow, thst leaves the game pretty much wide open!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Rubina, talking to Chelsie about Tucker: "Whyyy? ...Whyy couldn't he have waited??" Chelsie tells her to just enjoy it and don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

Later, Rubina, alone with Tucker, gives him multiple opportunities to back out. "If you're having second thoughts..." (I don't think he's the one having second thoughts.) He is not. He is fully committed. He is re-energized. He says he came here to change the game in one way, and now he will change it in another way. And he doesn't care if people come after them-- let them try! They are unstoppable! 

They proceed to kiss (loudly) and roll around the Memorial Blue Jared Sofa, while the fish turn their backs and swim the other way, because nobody wants to see that.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 9
48 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

There's not even the remotest chance that Rubina actually wants to be with Tucker even LONG TERM, is there? Let alone married. 

No.  She told Chelsie that hours ago.

• Like 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

There's not even the remotest chance that Rubina actually wants to be with Tucker even LONG TERM, is there? Let alone married. 

Seems hard to imagine, right? 

But I think they've both lost their minds. What's the hurry? It feels like less of a real romantic gesture than a furthering of Tucker's self-mythology. He said something to Rubina about wanting to shake things up, and I don't think he consciously meant this is a way to do that, but I kind of think this was a way for him to do that. It puts an even bigger target on him, and he clearly enjoys the challenge. And if he succeeds, he's the romantic hero, with his lady by his side.

Meanwhile, the rest of the house is like, whatever, dude. We're sending you home regardless.

22 minutes ago, Rodney said:

No.  She told Chelsie that hours ago.

I'm not sure how true that was.  I think she's still trying to have it both ways. She definitely seems annoyed that he screwed up her game, though, which is possibly not the best way to start a life together.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 2

Now I'm wondering if there was actually a proposal. There has been talk tonight about how the showmance has become visible, to a degree that it's making people uncomfortable with the PDA. And that it's maybe not the best game move. But nobody was talking about an actual engagement. 

Kimo is alone in the kitchen. Tucker wanders in, all mopey, and whines that "Rubina left, and I wonder if I'm getting played." He just wants to cuddle. Is that too much to ask?

(edited)
6 hours ago, Rodney said:

So . . . while the feeds were down for dinner, Tucker apparently proposed to Rubina.

Just . . . wow.  Talk about someone whose head is so no longer in the game.

If he wants to keep Angela for his game, then proposing to Rubina was not the way to do it. A is clearly jealous of Tubina and wants to be his one and only. And T is just cray, he wants to break the 1st to enter the house curse and win despite constantly being the target. It was fun for a while but tempting fate all the time has made it stupidly rote. If he really likes R, there was absolutely no reason for not waiting until after the game for any kind of relationship much less marriage. It’s like he just wants an epic story that will make him BB legend. Shame, he was actually doing well there for a bit and he let a showmance take him down. Wonder how much was Grodie’s influence. If this is the end of Tucker, Rubina will be the Tuckerslayer. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 5

I am so torn tonight. I really do want Tucker punished for his insanely stupid decision to be a pawn, but at the same time, he really IS interesting in the house. 

Hmmmm...nope, I'm still going with wanting him out as a reminder for people to not do dumb fucking things like volunteer as a pawn. Chelsie, Cam, Quinn, Leah, and the winner between Angela/Makensy is enough to get rid of him, so I guess I need to root for Makensy to win the AI Arena, as I'm not sure if Angela would actually vote him out at this point (assuming Kimo, Joseph, T'Kor and Rubina would NOT vote him out)

I might be wrong about Joseph (he's one of the few people who should definitely NOT want Tucker out. He's a perfect shield for Joseph). 

• Like 3

Tucker, probably: "Rubina, will you marry me?"
Rubina, hopefully: "Yeah... can we talk about that moment the other day when you said you would choose Angela over me to stay first?"

At least she wasn't in her pajamas with fresh bed hair when it happened like I was.

• LOL 9
14 hours ago, Rodney said:

Leah walked in on herself and Tucker?  Uh . . .

10 hours ago, Nashville said:

Leah, Leah and Tucker?  Well, THAT’S a surprisingly wholesome threesome….

You all are real bad at context clues.

6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Rubina, yes. She's lovesick and insecure. Tucker though, he's dropping her like a month after the show tops.

• LOL 2
(edited)

The Chelsie/Cam/Quinn group thought they were running things so they got cocky and complacent, which caused another group to form and blindside them. And then that new group got cocky and complacent and now the first group is realigning to blindside them. Hilarious lol.

I could be down for this to become BB6 with 2 sides just swapping power almost every week. 

Or if it continues to just be new alliances formed every week.

• Like 6

Y'all, have you forgotten the great love story that is Swaggy and Bayleigh?  He was only in the house for two weeks!  And to be fair, apparently they had their 2nd child in January, so they're still going strong.

I read nothing about a possible engagement, just that Chelsie? - I think - walked in on them making out.  

Anyway, it seems the target is going to be Tucker; I think Chelsie has the votes, and if he wins the AI, I believe Angela will be going over Makensy.  For Team Good Feeds I was rooting for Makensy to get the boot because she does nothing for me, but I seriously can Not take any more of Tucker's DRs, so I'm kind of hoping he gets the boot. And Angela's shtick is played out for me, so she can also get the boot.   Basically, I'm fine no matter what happens tonight.  

• Like 3

I wonder if the Grod will pull out some stunt if Tucker gets voted out tonight. She's mostly been chill with interfering in recent years, but it's rare that their most popular HG gets evicted by his own ally because he's a fucking moron, so if ever she was going to pull some bullshit, it would be in this scenario. 

• Like 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I read nothing about a possible engagement, just that Chelsie? - I think - walked in on them making out.

I read it was Leah. Maybe multiple people did.

I’m good with whoever goes as well but my preference would be Tucker, then MJ, then Angela so I do hope Angela wins Arena. But I think we all know Tucker will lol.

I actually voted for the money thing just because I think it’d be funny if Tucker got $0. An ‘overwhelming no’ situation, if you will. But he’ll probably get the 20k.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I actually voted for the money thing just because I think it’d be funny if Tucker got $0. An ‘overwhelming no’ situation, if you will. But he’ll probably get the 20k.

He definitely will get the 20K.  People who don't even like him will vote him the money just to make production fork over some loot.

• LOL 4
(edited)

People who don't even like him will vote him the money just to make production fork over some loot.

I doubt that lol. But he’s obviously the fave of the casuals so he’ll get the 20k. 

I hope Angela survives. Much as she bugs me, I kind of have a fellow feeling for her. We've got the same general physical appearance although we wouldn't be mistaken for the other person. I also relate to her feelings and insecurities but I'm more of a "wait and see if there's really any grounds to feeling this way" before expressing myself. Also it's rare that an overweight 50+ years old woman would make it this far in BB or any other voting competition, like Survivor.

• Like 11

LOL so not an engagement, they just did the Big Brother equivalent of changing your Facebook status to make it official, complete with a late night furious makeout session.

On the one hand, I'm disappointed that's all it was. On the other, thank God I didn't have to see it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
5 hours ago, dizzyd said:

If he wants to keep Angela for his game, then proposing to Rubina was not the way to do it. A is clearly jealous of Tubina and wants to be his one and only. And T is just cray, he wants to break the 1st to enter the house curse and win despite constantly being the target. It was fun for a while but tempting fate all the time has made it stupidly rote. If he really likes R, there was absolutely no reason for not waiting until after the game for any kind of relationship much less marriage. It’s like he just wants an epic story that will make him BB legend. Shame, he was actually doing well there for a bit and he let a showmance take him down. Wonder how much was Grodie’s influence. If this is the end of Tucker, Rubina will be the Tuckerslayer. 

I wouldn't be surprised if all of this was to usher in his end.

• Like 1

So what's the prayer circle? Tucker to win AI Arena, Makensy to get the boot? A locked front door if Tucker is evicted? Angela pulling an Austin and refusing to leave the house if she gets voted out? (I'm sure she'll wear shoes.) A meteor finally hitting the Big Brother house like we've been begging for for years? It's time to sprinkle some moon juice and curate some vibes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

And apparently, things have changed again.  Suddenly, Makensy has become the safest of the three nominees once more.

It's waffled back to Angela leaving in a vote over Makensy.  Chelsie, Cam, Quinn, Leah, and Makensy (should she win the AI Arena) came together to ensure that Tucker goes in a 5-3 vote if he loses.  But they've also decided on Makensy staying since she'd be a number for them over Tucker's side.  (They should have realized that about her weeks ago.  Finally, Makensy's getting the alliance that she wanted regardless of tonight's outcome.)

So in other words, the stakes of the AI Arena tonight are as follows:

Makensy stays whether she wins or loses.

Angela stays only if she or Makensy wins, but will be toast if Tucker wins.

Tucker stays only if he wins, but is immediately toast if he loses.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

You all are real bad at context clues.

Maybe so - but we can spot a typing blooper like a muddafukka, donchaknow.  🤣

• LOL 11
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

What the the hell is this? Yea, Tucker gotta go lol.

🤣 I’m disappointed Angela’s head didn’t explode out of jealousy. She looked like she was reining it in and thinking wtf at the awws and cheers from the rest of the room. Kudos to the rest of the room for feigning joy while getting ready to boot Tucker if he loses tonight.

• Like 3

Man, tonight's gonna be tough. I absolutely understand people being fed up with Tucker and Angela, but Makensy has all the presence of a styrofoam peanut (and I love that Hamsterwatch describes her game intel as "tends to range from faulty to hallucinatory"), so...yeah, tough. Barring a Franking—the door being locked and the game transparently being reset—I guess for me it's Tucker FTW and Angela for the boot. And as Peach says, hopefully we'll get a BB6 redux out of whatever comes next.

• Like 8
(edited)

I think there’s potential with any of the eviction possibilities. This is a great cast so I have hope the fun can continue no matter what happens. But it is BB so the likelihood that it’ll become boring is also always there lol.

I wonder if that's why she "mmmhmmms" so much.  I would imagine she's gotten a LOT of comments about her accent to her face over the years, many of them not so nice.  The fact that she pretty much led with it in her intro tells me she's well aware how strange it is.  

• Like 5