Type keyword(s) to search

Season 26 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I see how Tucker is positioning himself to win this thing but I don't like him. He is so pompous. He reminds me of the winner a few seasons back, Michie. 

I am always angry on finale night so when Tucker wins I will not be surprised. Why don't they all realize he is unbeatable and get him out? Why are the HGs always so afraid of one HG? Next week is a good time to get him out but they are afraid when he wins the week after next, he will target them. So they carry him to the end. 

They don't play their own game, they play the leader's game. 

Edited by LoveLeigh
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1

I think Jackson is a good example of why they're NOT going after Tucker, because they TRIED to get Jackson out in BB21 REPEATEDLY, and the dude just kept winning comps. 

Similarly, they'll only backdoor Tucker, but they WILL try to backdoor Tucker. No one is backing down from the guy, most of them totally DO plan on backdooring him. 

• Like 10
(edited)
36 minutes ago, LoveLeigh said:

Why don't they all realize he is unbeatable and get him out? Why are the HGs always so afraid of one HG? Next week is a good time to get him out but they are afraid when he wins the week after next, he will target them. So they carry him to the end. 

They don't play their own game, they play the leader's game. 

Huh?  All they have been doing is putting Tucker up over and over again.  He is the David here, not the Goliath.  This week is the very first week he has got to be in charge.

So he hasn't been the leader.  He never was part of the the Pentagon that had been running the house all along.  He was the outsider that threw a monkey wrench into the cool kids club.  And good for him!

Now he can really cause the Pentagon to go down forever.  If the Evil Witch and her pal Chelsie both survive then he gets rid of a possibly strong physical threat in Cam.  It one of the women go, even better since they are the smarter players and the duo needs to be broken up.  It is finally win-win-win week in the BB house.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 8

The good thing is he can't win hoh next week so fingers crossed that they only let him play in the ai arena and not veto.

I think the only way the game will become interesting again will be after Tucker is gone.

• Like 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

The good thing is he can't win hoh next week so fingers crossed that they only let him play in the ai arena and not veto.

I think the only way the game will become interesting again will be after Tucker is gone.

And I think Tucker is the one person making this season interesting.  I tune out when he leaves.

The odds are stacked against him by a ton.  His survival is hanging by a thread ever week but this one.  If he leaves we will be back to boring, "vote with the house" "no blood on my hands" crap. 

Now that I've seen a more exciting version of BB.  The first fresh one in eons.  Well, I don't ever want to go back to the old snooze version ever again.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 14

I'm really impressed with how much Chelsie doesn't give a FUCK about ANYthing if it helps her win. I don't think I would want to be friends with her (and she seemed nice when the show started), but I'm impressed by her performance. She showed a brief moment of breaking when Cedric was voted out, but since then, she's been stone cold. Whatever it takes to win. 

• Like 7

Damn, these houseguests are up late tonight.

Brooklyn blabbing to Makensy while she brushes her teeth.  Chelsie busily doing something on the bathroom sofa.  Brooklyn's complaining, of course.

But the most interesting thing is T'kor and Kimo off by themselves in the Have-Not room.  They're counting up something.  Is it a vote or an alliance? . . . Oh, it's a vote.  "Joseph said he was going to vote with us," T'kor says.  She thinks that they have enough to keep Chelsie safe.  And Kimo is presenting no resistance.

Wow.  T'kor and Kimo are really going to do this.  And it sounds like they've got Joseph in on it, too.  They just need two more votes, and Cam (if he loses the AI Arena) can be voted out over whichever woman remains on the block with him.

I will say, though, that Tucker will lose his shit when/if that happens.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Skooma said:

And I think Tucker is the one person making this season interesting.  I tune out when he leaves.

The odds are stacked against him by a ton.  His survival is hanging by a thread ever week but this one.  If he leaves we will be back to boring, "vote with the house" "no blood on my hands" crap. 

Now that I've seen a more exciting version of BB.  The first fresh one in eons.  Well, I don't ever want to go back to the old snooze version ever again.

Interesting yes, strategic? Not at all. Nobody can win or even come close to the end the way Tucker plays. He just makes moves to create chaos and get a job on TV after he leaves Big brother. Big brother for me is about strategy, not even relationships, and Tucker's strategy sucks.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rodney said:

I will say, though, that Tucker will lose his shit when/if that happens.

He will, but honestly, getting Cam out is good for Tucker, too. But yes, the idea that Kimo and T'Kor are, like, "We gotta keep Brooklyn and Chelsie together for...reasons" is hilarious.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
8 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

He will, but honestly, getting Cam out is good for Tucker, too. But yes, the idea that Kimo and T'Kor are, like, "We gotta keep Brooklyn and Chelsie together for...reasons" is hilarious.

Hell, I don't even think that Kimo really wants to do this.  But as T'kor is his F2, he probably feels obligated to make her happy.  But he seems as flabbergasted at her need for Brooklyn and Chelsie's approval as most of us are.

Yet another reason why I feel like he should just drop her and find a new F2.  But he's going to go along with this.

So since he is . . . whom should their last two votes be?  Leah would be a tough sell, since she's already declared her lack of trust in Brooklyn and Chelsie.  So if T'kor, Kimo, and Joseph would save them, then would mean Makensy (who is also desperate to work with them) and possibly Quinn, if he'd go for it.

Damn!  T'kor and Rubina are still awake!

T'kor's telling Rubina that she wants to dump Joseph and Angela from their alliance.  Rubina outright tells her that Tucker won't go for it -- with Joseph or Angela.

• Like 1

Keeping Chelsie would be good for Kimo and T'Kor, but if they lose Tucker in the process it isn't great. Keeping Brooklyn seems a lot riskier. She doesn't strike me as the sort of person who will let them off the hook for their earlier betrayal--I think she would fry bigger fish first, but she would always be waiting for her opportunity to do to them as they did to her. Because that's what God would want. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
8 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

From the other side, I don't want Tucker to win all comps and win by default. Do something with the comps so that more people can win them! Even crap shoots I'm okay with!

I feel like the comps have been much more equitable this season, it just so happens that Tucker can win a lot of different kinds of comps.

There hasn't been a crap shoot yet though. I would like to see that on Thursday.

T'Kor doesn't want to be part of getting rid of the only other Black woman, which I get and I actually think she should keep her, but only over Cam. Girl, let Brooklyn go. That would give Chelsie far less options and she might have to actually work with you for a little bit.

Although, just thinking about this as I was typing, T'Kor seems to hate Tucker so I kinda get wanting to keep Brooklyn as someone that isn't up his butt. 

• Like 6
(edited)

Yeah, I think Kimo would be happy to lose Rubina because he could have Tucker all to himself, and T'Kor would be happy to lose Tucker so she could have Rubina all to herself!

I don't see T'Kor pushing THAT hard to keep Brooklyn, but if she wants to boot Cam over the other two, more power to her.  He's furniture to me at this point.

It will be interesting to see how Tucker navigates a "normal" week with only two nominees and no AI.  Is that a given now? I tend to FF Julie a lot, so if she announced that, I've totally missed it.  

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 4
(edited)

T'Kor had one successful vote flip (which is a huge accomplishment in Big Brother) and now she's gonna try and flip every week? I mean, go on girl, but it took you three weeks or so to charge up in your little bedroom docking station in order to do that.

Also I didn't see mention of this but last night, Tucker added more to his resume: he trained CIA agents for six years before they went undercover. I'm assuming he means the Culinary Institute of America and not, y'know, the other CIA. No word on whether that was before or after successfully completing his Masters in Bullshitology. Definitely came before the sunglasses modeling. I know we have the same amount of hours in a day but man, I just don't know how he does it.

Edited by Callaphera
typos, first coffee, the usual disclaimer
  • Like 1
  • LOL 16
(edited)

It will be interesting to see how Tucker navigates a "normal" week with only two nominees and no AI.  Is that a given now? I tend to FF Julie a lot, so if she announced that, I've totally missed it.  

She didn’t announce it. I assume it’ll last until jury, which could start after next week or in 3 weeks if it’s 7. I tend to think it’ll be 7 again.

Edited by peachmangosteen
4 hours ago, Rodney said:

Damn!  T'kor and Rubina are still awake!

T'kor's telling Rubina that she wants to dump Joseph and Angela from their alliance.  Rubina outright tells her that Tucker won't go for it -- with Joseph or Angela.

T'Kor has really gone on a little power trip, hasn't she.  Does she now think she is running the show?

13 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

It will be interesting to see how Tucker navigates a "normal" week with only two nominees and no AI.  Is that a given now? I tend to FF Julie a lot, so if she announced that, I've totally missed it.  

"Normal" is 3 nominees and AI Arena until production decides to change things again. 

I can see reducing noms to 2 at some point in the future but I would think they would keep AI Arena going to the last possible moment numbers-wise.  It has actually been pretty exciting and a really good addition.  And it is a wonderful partial cure at least to the boring and horrible and endless backdooring crap we have had to put up with in the past.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Jackson is a good example of why they're NOT going after Tucker, because they TRIED to get Jackson out in BB21 REPEATEDLY, and the dude just kept winning comps. 

Similarly, they'll only backdoor Tucker, but they WILL try to backdoor Tucker. No one is backing down from the guy, most of them totally DO plan on backdooring him. 

I think they are afraid of him... they think if they go against him he will target them and they will be next to go. He is running his game and their game and positioning himself to win. I can't stand him, I think his diary room sessions are obnoxious. I like Joseph and T'Kor. I would like them in a final 2. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I for one am glad T’Kor doesn’t wanna just give Tucker everything he wants. Kinda sucks she’s the sole person in 6th Ave that isn’t up his ass though. 

I know. I'm torn. A house divided makes for better feeds and unloading Cam would therefore be the optimal choice here. OTOH, I really, really can't stand Brooklyn, so Tucker getting his way this week also works for me. I'm not worried about him sauntering to a win when he's plainly setting himself up to be DEed anyway, so: six of one, half dozen of the other. 

• Like 8

Good afternoon!  I'm up and at 'em with a catchup in the game talk today.

Brooklyn, putting on make-up, nose in the air like the good narcissist she is, trying to lure Rubina away from Tucker:

"Tucker's playing a game that's never been played.  He's gonna win.  He's now deciding to blow up anything anyone says to him.  Using what I told him in my lowest moment.  I could never do that.  I guess I'm just too honest!  (Yeah, that's the problem, Brooklyn.)  I guess that makes me bad at this game.  I must be.  That's why I'm in this position.  He told me he's alone, that he's playing this game alone."

Rubina "yeah, yeah"-ing, spewing her same "Trust is currency in here," "I suck at this game," etc.

Brooklyn: There's still people I want to play the game with.  You.
Rubina: . . . Still?
Brooklyn: Yeah.

Rubina looks shocked.

Brooklyn: You are nowhere near someone I ever want out.
Rubina: . . . Except when you voted me out last week.

At least Rubina got a good comeback in there.

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

A little after noon PST/BBT, Rubina reported her talk with Brooklyn to Tucker.

Rubina: The more I hear, the less I know.
Tucker:  She's scrambling big-time.
Rubina: Yesterday, when I asked about the inner alliance, they vehemently said no.  You talked to them yesterday.  [Chelsie and Cam] said yes.  [Brooklyn] also said that you were yelling at her first.
Tucker: If I was going to yell, then I'd yell at her during my speech.  I'm not a yeller.  Chelsie said, "I'm not in any alliances."  Well, there may not be a name, but is there an agreement?  She said yeah.
Rubina: Chelsie says she doesn't want to lie.  That's her thing.  [Brooklyn's] like, "There're people I wanna play this game with, and make it to the end with."  It's me -- "funny; you voted me out last week" (exactly, Rubina!) -- me, T'kor, Chelsie, and her.
Tucker: She thinks you're gonna fall for that shit?  Your actions speak louder than words.  Just start from zero.  Reset.  People have done it and survived in here.  I can't believe she said I was yelling first.  Like, whatever.

• Like 3

Tucker and Rubina then turn to the talk to Quinn and agree that they both don't trust him.

Immediately after, a near-perfect metaphor for what Tucker did yesterday.  They spot a spider.

Rubina: Ooh, look!, A spider!
Tucker: I don't like the way it's looking at me.
Rubina: Let it live.
Tucker: I will.

See?  Perfect metaphor of Tucker's actions.

Rubina: I just tell you things I probably shouldn't for game
Tucker: Same
Rubina: Joseph is smarter than he lets on.  He remembers everything.  I think that he would throw Quinn under the bus, though.
Tucker: I don't think he'd do it to me.
Rubina: I can picture you two having a final two (they do have one), and that would be good for both your games.
Tucker: I wish, but if I did, I wouldn't be fucking around with him.  That would make it too obvious, picking him for everything.  I think he'd be more loyal to Quinn.
Rubina: Hundred percent.
Tucker: Quinn's got the athleticism.  He beat out Cam.

They talk about the HoH room plans (Rubina wants to fuck Tucker, I assume).  A bit after that, Tucker says: "I'm not like those people (who wanted to be on the show), saying, "This show is so dope!"  I'm like, "This show is fucking obnoxious."

Well, at least he acknowledges that.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Okay.  I do not like Brooklyn and Chelsie, but honestly, they’ve surprisingly gotten everyone (but Tucker) really believing them again.  I still think that Brooklyn goes without an AI Arena win, but all the yapping that she’s done seems to be landing with most people.

One example of Chelsie doing so as she talks to Makensy.

Chelsie tells Makensy that Tucker is trying to take the floaters and get rid of the competitors so he can cruise the rest of the way.  Recaps that it was publicly stated in a speech and a smart strategy.  Tucker will serve as a shield to them, and they (Chelsie and Makensy) will be casualties along the way.  Makensy said that it sucks, but they need to get one of them out.  (I think that they must be talking about T'kor and Kimo, who are lounging together across the yard right now.)

Does Chelsie think she's a competitor?

Makensy goes on to say that she's starting to get to a point where she's actually by herself, though she was trusting Tucker before.  (Okay, girl.)  She's going call him out!  Say that she knows he's playing people and to stop playing her.

Chelsie says that she tried to show Tucker that she doesn't owe him all the information in this game, and she chose to share information based on who was loyal to her.  Now she's saying that Tucker wanted her to nominate Makensy during her HoH (which I don't remember is true), and that she's remaining loyal to people.  If some are willing to risk sharing information with her, then they trust her, so she's not going to break that trust by sharing the information, I guess.

Unsure why she is angling for Tucker now, but it's funny to watch Makensy just eat up whatever the person in front of her shares.

Now Chelsie says that Tucker made a F2 with Cam.  He's trying to get all the competitors on his side so they will cut floaters for him while he can take the competitors out directly.  She's saying that it's she, Makensy, Cam, Quinn, and Brooklyn who are the competitors he's targeting (lmao).

WHO WON TWO HoH COMPETITIONS, CHELSIE?!  Those five idiots have a total of two competition wins among them, and Brooklyn has played in tons of Veto Competitions!

Now Chelsie wants to understand how "underdog" is defined and said that the game is more than just physical.  A quick departure from bashing Tucker to talk about how Joseph admitted having led a charge against something, but then saying he claimed to switch.  Now they believe that T'kor, Kimo, and Joseph were lying the entire time and that Quinn nominated Rubina specifically because she would stay over Cedric or Makensy.  Quinn and Tucker's beef is all fake, and they'll just keep it up while eliminating those fantastic competitors of Cam, Chelsie, Makensy, and Brooklyn.

Now Chelsie knew that the vote against Cedric was happening not because T'kor told her, but because she already knew the vote was flipping.  When T'kor said it to her, she told T'kor that she knew, and here's the votes you have. In her mind.  (She really is a mastermind.)

So Cam takes a break from his position as furniture to life-coach Angela, with Joseph present.

Cam: Did you have any passions when you were a kid?
Angela: I don't want to say it.
Cam: Say it!
Angela: I dunno.  Being in commercials?
Cam: Oh, my goodness.  That is not farfetched out at all!
Joseph: You're here! 
Cam: Take some classes.
Angela: I don't know if it's tangible.  I have to make money.
Cam: I think that you can do both.  Look for an agent.  Do a job that pays the bills.
Joseph: This could be an opportunity for any of us.
Cam: We are literally being filmed twenty-four/seven, so speak it into existence.  Someone could be watching!

And the dreams of mactor hamsters live on. . . .

• LOL 5
(edited)

Cam eventually leaves, and Joseph and Angela have some some game talk. Joseph talks about how, going back to week two, whether Chelsie and Joseph wanted Angela or Lisa to go.  He admits that he did say that if Angela survived that week, then he thought that she would slide by, and he says that he does believe that Chelsie wanted Lisa to go more.  He talks about how Tucker was a big factor in it and how he confronted Lisa, since everyone agreed to boot Angela at the point when she had gotten into it with T'kor and someone else.

Joseph said that he doesn't remember Chelsie having a strong opinion either way, and that he thinks that she was okay with Angela staying.  Said that Tucker being vocal helped push Lisa out.  Rubina and Joseph had talked back in week one, and she thought that he was still with Matt, blah, blah, blah.  All right, but let's get to current stuff, Joseph.

Good to see them kind of talking game here, though, since barely anyone who isn't Tucker or Leah gives Angela the time of day.

Actually, listening to Joseph retell the story of the season is kinda hilarious, because he's basically done everything that's happened in this house.  Angela even said, "Look at you, Joseph!", and he was saying, "Yeah, it's pretty subtle."

He really is deluded.

Chelsie still working on Makensy (successfully).  There really is something Maggie-like about the way she persuades people.

It's actually painful how gullible Makensy is.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Later, Chelsie and Brooklyn are together outside while Leah and Makensy are in the bathroom.  It does sound like Makensy is somewhat aware of the Chelsie/Brooklyn angle, and Leah is talking about how hard they're working her (Makensy).  Said that she's not going to just believe everything they say, but she'll let them think she believes it so that they're not coming for her neck.

Leah and Makensy (wrongly) speculate that since Tucker said that he wants competitors out, but kept Quinn, he and Quinn must be working together.

Wow, Makensy then sells out T'kor.  To Leah.  She was complaining that people are giving T'kor all kinds of information.  Earlier, she was out back with -- of course -- Chelsie and Brooklyn, being all subservient, as usual.

"I've only been given slivers of information."  Now you're waking up, Makensy!  Huh.  In this conversation, she seems to be confessing/complaining to Leah that she's out of it.  God, they're complaining about the fucking Collective again.  "I don't know what's going on.  All I know is what I'm doing, and I'm on the outside of everything."  Makensy finally has an accurate read.

Could Mak finally be waking up?

Leah said to do what she did with Lisa -- just keep it up and play nice.  Leah said that they're hiding behind closed doors and are asking things that she knows they know, or something.  Basically that saying they're lying.  Makensy said that they keep asking about T'kor and Leah together.  I guess related to the vote and how Leah got in on it.  Makensy says that she lets them speak, but has to be mindful of what she says, and Leah agrees, because they're going to use every single word she says against her.

Makensy says that she gets Brooklyn/Chelsie's game, but she's trying to figure out the underdog alliance.  Leah says that she doesn't fit into either group, and Makensy says that she doesn't, either.  The only underdog alliance member who talks to her is Tucker, and it was him warning her of things.

I wish that they would work with Angela.  Leah clearly likes her, but Makensy refuses to get over her being the one to send Matt out the door in week one.

Makensy and Leah say that they're having trouble thinking of whom they would even nominate.  Do they stick with the numbers as is, or try and break up the alliance?  Leah says that she's trying to chart out the webs and still doesn't know where to land.  Makensy asks Leah if there's anyone in the house whom she does trust to build something, but Leah says no.  Makensy agrees.  Said she used to trust Tucker, but he's clearly withholding information, too.

Leah tells Makensy that Tucker will work with her, because he knows that he's a target.  He now talks about how Tucker has lied about being in alliances and groups when he's actually been in them.

I have to eat my words a bit.  Makensy and Leah's talk got a more aware as they went on, and Leah once again was giving good, sharp advice to Makensy.  Not sure that Makensy retains it, though.

So they do have a clue as to their positions.

Brooklyn and Chelsie, meanwhile, are talking about how they took the top-tier person out of a friend group and then put them in the house.  They're apparently the queens of their circles.  (Sheesh.  The narcissism of both of them is off the charts!)

Leah says that she's been playing a loyal game, but don't fuck with her!  Makensy is back to talking about Tucker and says that she doesn't know how loyal he is, but at least is he pretty honest.  Angela walks through to the potty and they don't really all acknowledge one another.

Makensy is worried that people won't tell her the truth about the vote this week, either.  Leah's word of advice is to keep being herself, and she gives her a hug.  Tells her to take peace and not be in her head, either.  Makensy is worried about being outside of the house, and Leah said there is no house.  Angela washes her hands while they talk and still no interaction!  Leah said that she has to leave, because she's been in this bathroom for hours.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

After Leah leaves, Angela checks in on Makensy, who said that it's hard, because she's been on an island since Matt was evicted.  She doesn't want to upset people and isn't sure where people are with the vote or if they'll ever tell her.  Angela sits and listens now.

Makensy is still bothered that she doesn't know the main target or whom they want to win.  She said that whoever goes or stays, it doesn't really help her game.  Said that she still feels the same way she has since week one.  She still has no numbers or people, and they don't have her, either.

Makensy said that all of them collectively last week talked about her going home, but Angela assures her that she was not part of that.  She says that she didn't hear any of that, and Makensy said that it's because they won't tell her.  (If they both feel that much like islands, then maybe they should work together!  Although Angela isn't much of an island anymore.)  Angela encourages her to keep going with the flow.

Makensy that said it's not about the vote, and Angela asks if it's about being left out?  Makensy says that it's not even that, and it's not like she walks in a room and people leave or something.

Then, we lose the feed to Chelsie and Brooklyn again.  Ugh.  Brooklyn is now shocked that the heart-to-heart that she had with Quinn he thought was gameplay.  This again.

Rubina comes through the bathroom now, and Makensy is still talking about how she's not complaining, but will never get the prerogative, because she's a lone wolf.  Angela says that every day changes.  It's been that way for her, and you never know what's around the corner.  She's giving solid advice, but Makensy keeps whining.  Says that she knows that Rubina also feels like a lone wolf, and many others probably do feel that way this week, too.

Cam came in, as well, so it splits up, and they all leave Makensy to her pity party.

• Like 2

Leah now talks to Kimo for a bit.  She's saying that the same people keep talking shit, and she's a shit-talker outside of this house (Kimo says that he is, too), but not in here.  Kimo wonders if people have talked shit about him, and Leah says not to her.  She doesn't like the saying that people will talk about you if they talk about others to you, because there are many people in her life that are off-limits.

Leah says that she's getting pissed off and is trying to take moments of patience instead.  Kimo said that he has to watch himself, too, because he'll retreat and doesn't want people to think he's a certain way toward them.

Elsewhere, Chelsie campaigns to Rubina, claiming that she's been betrayed, and is only mad at those people.

Now Chelsie pitches to Rubina.  She won't be mad at herself for staying loyal to people, because that's how she plays, blah, blah.  Rubina has been giving the T'kor nod and response to people this week, and it's kind of hilarious.  Chelsie isn't going to campaign by talking badly about Brooklyn and Cam, but she wants to be there still, so has to talk about that for herself.

Chelsie then says that Tucker's blowup has reset her to "ground zero."  She said that she's upset with the people she protected out of loyalty and didn't reciprocate.  Tucker isn't one of those.  She's continued to protect people after the blowout last week who keep throwing her under the bus.  Rubina kinda queries whom, and Chelsie says Joseph.  She caught all the heat for something she just joined and didn't even create.

Rubina says that Chelsie did what she needed to do to survive.  Now recaps how T'kor pulled Chelsie into the room, and then she knew what was happening.  Now her story is that she wouldn't have known unless T'kor told her, which wasn't the story she was spitting thirty minutes ago.  But this time it's that she felt it in her spirit and knew the alliance existed based on relationships.  Even though she was left out, she's grateful that she stayed true to what she said.  Rubina tells her to be proud of that.  Chelsie says that she's upset it went that way, though, because it's like a split house now when it didn't need to be.

This woman reeks of desperation.

• Like 2

In the HoH room Tucker talks to Makensy.  Well, he's doing most of the talking while she listens.  Tucker says that people are scrambling by asking who told him, and he said that a lot of it is reading between the lines and what is unsaid.  Says that he knew what was up with Cedric and how he and people in his real life have said he that he is dumb because he's just a model.  He had a higher GPA than they!  (Unlike most, I also believe him when he says that he has a Master's in psychology, so I know he's intelligent.)

Bitching about Brooklyn, saying that a lot of people did the same thing, but some of them ran it right back to him, while others didn't.  He said that after he's gone, then Makensy would be the next person, and Angela behind her because of those by whom they're threatened by.  Tucker says that Chelsie is a huge superfan -- Makensy says that Brooklyn is, too -- and that she knows what she's doing.  Talking about how they are religious and use that to connect, and Brooklyn uses her "I'm a mom" card a lot, too.

Said that now Brooklyn is selling Rubina as a F4 of them, T'kor, and Kimo, and she has nothing against T'kor or Kimo.  Discussing how it's super unbelievable, and Brooklyn badmouthed them all week, but is now just saying what she thinks people want to hear.

Makensy asks if Chelsie knew about all of Brooklyn's F2s, but Tucker is unsure.

• Like 1
(edited)

Elsewhere, Rubina and Chelsie are discussing how "special" and "different" this season is.  Did you know it's one of the best seasons ever?  I know, because Chelsie says so, and she's been watching for, like, fourteen years!

These people have an exaggerated sense of their own importance.  To say the least.

I'm noticing that the biggest advantage that Chelsie and Brooklyn have is that they're such audacious liars.  They'll say the most absurd things, like "I never was sending you home, Rubina" or "I was protecting you by not telling you about the alliance you weren't part of," and they say it with such confidence and forcefulness, it gets people questioning the things they know.  Hell, they sound like they believe it, so maybe it's true.

That being said, I blame a lot of the house confusion on T'kor and Kimo refusing to tell Tucker the "Pentagon" name.  It appears that it's given Chelsie and Brooklyn just enough deniability to brush off "you had an alliance running things and making decisions like to send me home" and turn it into "I was just close to people within this big house alliance I was just brought into."

And T'kor and Kimo are probably withholding the name just so they can maintain some cover and play it safe since they're keeping up the idea that the entire reason that they flipped was to save Rubina instead of "we found out you had a secret alliance running things and we weren't part of it, so we realized we were on the bottom and wanted to blow that up."

But all it's done is give Chelsie and Brooklyn enough room to gaslight people to the extent that even T'kor and Kimo question if the Pentagon was just a lie by Quinn or an assumption/exaggeration by Tucker.

Anyway, Chelsie and Rubina admitting their respective feelings for Cam and Tucker.  They swear that they will never weaponize this confidence in the game.  They both struggle with trying to suppress their feelings for the game.

Chelsie goes on about what a great pair Rubina and Tucker are, and Rubina eats it up.  Chelsie is actually filled with compliments about what a great guy Tucker is.

It's basic girl talk, but it does feel like Chelsie is snake-charming Rubina with it.

Chelsie moves on to T'kor and pretends to throw Brooklyn under the bus to her.  She says that Brooklyn she'd gladly see out of the house, but in the game, she can't be loyal (more or less).

She keeps emphasizing she's not mad at Tucker.  She did that with Rubina, too.  That means she is mad at him.  I coming to believe that whatever Chelsie says, the exact opposite is true.  I didn't realize she was such a nonstop liar.

It's disappointing that T'kor seems so susceptible to Chelsie's guile.  But I guess that she's that desperate to be in with her.

They're preparing for lunch now, so all game talk has stopped for now.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 2

Brooklyn and Makensy were talking just now.  Pretty much planning on backdooring Tucker once the AI Arena ends (if it does).

They also wonder why no one's turning an eye to Cam to get rid of another big, strong man.  They agree that it's largely because he's been the same all game long and has been quiet and "boring" (one of them even uses that word).  But that's what Brooklyn wants to try to aim for.

Finally!  Some game talk again!  This is between T'kor and Kimo.

T'kor is telling Kimo that if it’s Chelsie vs. Cam on the block post-AI Arena, then they have to keep Chelsie.  Kimo agrees.  T'kor tells Kimo that she only trusts him, Rubina, and Chelsie.  (Confirmed that she and Kimo no longer trust Quinn.)  She wants to trust Tucker, but he makes it hard.  She’s not happy that people don’t seem to want to target Tucker anymore.  (When did that happen?)

Kimo and Brooklyn talk after that.  Kimo asks whom she’d put up.  Brooklyn says Joseph.  Chelsea is her only ally.  She will also go after Tucker, not Kimo, T'kor, or Rubina.

(edited)

Catching up with more game talk.

Chelsie was in the backyard, self-talking in the hammock, saying that if it comes down to Cam and herself, she'll almost certainly stay.  But it could get dicey if it’s herself and Brooklyn, and it would also suck.  She then started counting votes . . . and then fish.

Chelsie is now sucking up to Kimo.  I think that he's even more gullible than Rubina.  This girl is a snake.  She could win the whole thing if she can recover her position.  She is doing what Brooklyn should've been doing all week: lots of friendly chatter with everybody, making them think that she's their friend.  Typical mean-girl activity.  She's done a degree of whining and complaining like Brooklyn, but she's tried to tie it to making amends.  She's been spending more time being a pal.  Unlike Brooklyn, who can't get over that moment of failure and is just bitter.

We need Brooklyn for the entertainment value, though.  She would be insufferable if she actually won the AI Arena.  Imagine how pompous she would be.

And Kimo seems freer to enjoy life when T'kor isn't around, attached at the hip.  I think that she's bringing him down.  He can't stop playing the game when he's with her.  He's on the balcony with Chelsie when Brooklyn joins.  Now Angela is up there.  T'kor is in the kitchen with some other people, wearing a shapeless gray rag that completely covers her.

Makensy talks to T'kor and Rubina in the kitchen.  "I've been here for four weeks, and still nobody will talk with me," she said.  No shit, Sherlock.

But it is kind of bewildering.  I mean, what has Makensy done that's so bad, no one will even talk more than just basic strategy with her?  Was her being so close to Matt really that offensive to them?  I mean, Angela had the meltdown to end all paranoia-driven meltdowns, and she's still managed to integrate back into the house, for the most part.  Makensy's had no such problems, yet people still exclude her.

That said, it's kind of amazing that Makensy is not the target, she's not even on the block, realistically, she's probably nobody's target next week, and if this is the last round before jury, then she's guaranteed to have a say in who wins the game.  It's honestly kind of wild that nobody is even trying to pick her up, if not as an ally, then as a number, at the very least.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, Rodney said:

I'm noticing that the biggest advantage that Chelsie and Brooklyn have is that they're such audacious liars.

Yep, I've been so impressed by how sociopathic she is when she tells lies. It's like there's not even the slightest flinch when she just wields these wildly inconsistent tall tales. Then she'll go to the next person and tell a completely new version of the lie. It's really impressive (but twisted). 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
20 minutes ago, Neveragain said:

This game has turned into Big Tucker, but I’m starting not to mind as much. t still don’t care for him but gotta give the guy his due 

I'm guessing the producers in the Diary Room just love it and egg him on.

• Like 1

It's gotten to the point I can't stand Tucker's DR's, and he has a LOT.  Him AND Quinn.  I'm tired of his face, I'm tired of his voice, he's exhausting to me.  Can not WAIT for him to not be HOH anymore.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
10 hours ago, Rodney said:

But it is kind of bewildering.  I mean, what has Makensy done that's so bad, no one will even talk more than just basic strategy with her?  Was her being so close to Matt really that offensive to them?  I mean, Angela had the meltdown to end all paranoia-driven meltdowns, and she's still managed to integrate back into the house, for the most part.  Makensy's had no such problems, yet people still exclude her.

The difference between Angela and Makensy is that Angela is making an effort to listen to people. She has had her pity parties, like Makensy, and no one really listened to her then. But now she's working at relationships. Makensy is still complaining about her standing in the game without doing anything to improve it, so the others are labeling her "loser" in their minds, probably without realizing it, and not taking her seriously as a player.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

Gooooooood afternoon!  I'm up at 'em for another day of reporting!

Not much game talk this afternoon, but I've got a few tidbits.

A couple minutes ago, Quinn told T'kor and Kimo that he is down to keep Chelsie if it comes down to her and Cam.  Definitely will if it comes down to her and Brooklyn.

Later, while watching the fish, T'kor said that she has some trust with Joseph, but not at the level of Kimo and Rubina.  She doesn't think that he'll come after them.  Kimo's not convinced.  He feels like there's something off about him.

Aside from that, just working out or hanging out from the others thus far today.

• Like 4

While working out, Tucker was talking to Kimo about a lot of people playing both sides and him (Tucker) being such a big target, that he knows if he's up there, it's basically game over.

Kimo was using the stationary bike, and it was making a super-irritating, high-pitched whistle.  I'm surprised that my dog didn't start losing his mind.  Maybe the cameras did, and that's what caused him to spin us to fish.

• LOL 3

Rubina went to see Kimo in the gym, and they were talking about wanting "him" to initiate something.  At first, I thought that they were saying to initiate a change in plan in the vote, but then, I thought that they may have meant an alliance meeting.

Kimo cracks me up when he works out, because he asks every single person who walks by what time it is.  He just got up from the machine he was using and went to the door to ask the time, lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Tucker confirms to Angela that he trusts her fully because -- as I've said -- she's the only one who tells him everything that she learns.  She also "sets picks" and makes it so that no one talks to him whom he doesn't want to.  He wants to make an alliance with her and Makensy, and maybe pull in Leah.  Or they could work with Joseph and Leah.   He wants to call their alliance "The Unexpected" since no one would expect them to work together.  Angela loves the name.

He plans for the next eviction order.  Either Brooklyn or Chelsie this week, depending upon who wins or loses the AI Arena tomorrow, and then the other next week.  Then, Quinn can follow.  Cam is a potential physical threat, but that's all that he really is.  Aside from his social game, he's got nothing without the other Pentagon members.  So they can let him float for a while, since his threat level is low.  They then hope that whoever survives of Chelsie and Brooklyn doesn't win the next HoH Competition, as it means that he'll be next.  He and Angela are also pretty sure that a Double Eviction is next week.

They firm up their plans and hug it out twice.  They're absolutely excited to go the distance together.  And it really would be an unexpected pairing.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

I don’t usually care for alliance names but when I see a good one, I have to acknowledge it and “The Unexpected” is a good one that I’m surprised hasn’t been used before in 25 seasons.

I’m hoping everyone is still on target for Brooklyn and Cam wins AI tomorrow so she can be evicted. I’m not a fan of mean girliness but I like the game Chelsei is playing much better than Brooklyn. Looking forward to tonight’s episode with Hide and Go veto and Tucker’s veto speech that was apparently significant. 

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I’m hoping everyone is still on target for Brooklyn and Cam wins AI tomorrow so she can be evicted. I’m not a fan of mean girliness but I like the game Chelsie is playing much better than Brooklyn.

If T'kor and Kimo have their way, then Brooklyn will end up staying.  So will Chelsie.  They're trying to flip the vote to save both women.  Of course, it can only be done if one of the women wins tomorrow.  If Cam wins, then they're just going to let Brooklyn go.  But if she or Chelsie wins, then they're going to do what they can to get Cam evicted.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, faraway said:

Brooklyn and others eating Angela's HOH food while she was a have-not is a pretty jerky thing to do.

I agree.  Angela probably should have offered it to the house, with the request that they save her some to have the minute she is no longer a have not.   But the other should have at least asked.   Particularly Brooklyn who might need Angela's vote on Thursday. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Joseph has been giving Chelsie very reasonable reasons and logic for why he voted out Cedric.  IMO, she shouldn't really hold it against him personally very much.

And she doesn't seem to be.  She is downplaying any irritation or hard feelings on her part.  Says that she has bigger targets ahead of him.

• Like 1