Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

How are you fairing? What happened???   She fell and broke her pelvis but refused to go to hospital….she became delirious and started seeing things …it was scary, when I went over and found her I had to call 911, I thought she was dying in front of me. She’s stable now but it will be a long road with rehab

Oh God, that’s terrible. I broke my pelvis 3 years ago and had surgery and then a horrible nursing home (the first; my second was this past spring). Will she be going to a rehab then? I had to learn to walk again.

Nothing big for me, just worried about upcoming eye doctor appointment, colonoscopy, tech problems, my mom, and the political climate. Oh and I will be 70 soon and unlike Edith Piaf but perhaps not Frank Sinatra, I have some regrets. Aging and the passage of time suck!

Okay, I will stop now!

• Hugs 8
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Oh God, that’s terrible. I broke my pelvis 3 years ago and had surgery and then a horrible nursing home (the first; my second was this past spring). Will she be going to a rehab then? I had to learn to walk again.

Nothing big for me, just worried about upcoming eye doctor appointment, colonoscopy, tech problems, my mom, and the political climate. Oh and I will be 70 soon and unlike Edith Piaf but perhaps not Frank Sinatra, I have some regrets. Aging and the passage of time suck!

Okay, I will stop now!

Arg I’m sorry to hear you are anxious. I hope you can enjoy the sweet relief of snark. Mom is 80 and thank God won’t need surgery but she isn’t eating and is underweight. She can walk with a walker but only a few steps at a time. I think they will move her to a rehab hospital this week and she will be there until she can get around without help.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Isn’t Anna Delvy in prison? Dancing with the Stars is really scratching the bottom of the barrel

She's out of prison but on probation, hence the ankle monitor. I was really put off when I heard. 

Oh Statler. Your anxiety will always be a looming presence. You won't be happy unless you are making Dempsey miserable. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Statler is a joyless person who wants to drag everyone down with her….her mental health management is her responsibility 

Well, I think Statler made it clear she wanted to be on her own and Demsey kept talking to her instead of just fucking off. She should have left her on her own. And she's doing it again now.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Poor Dempsey, people who live with misery are miserable people and you don't need them in your life. "Statler" is not the person you need. She is VILE and she's planning to be unhappy and miserable THIS WHOLE TRIP. 

In the ocean?? You can see land all around you! 

Edited by Red Bridey
  • Like 6
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How dare Dempsey say the truth about how she feels! Only Stapler is allowed to do that.

Everyone around her must cater to her anxiety. Dempsey better learn quick to squash her feelings and have no needs. Statler will suck up all the oxygen wherever she goes. God I hate her. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3