Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Having a baby to “make the relationship strong” is a terrible burden for an innocent baby to carry.

Right?! Imagine if they get divorced, that poor child will feel that their existence was all for naught. Having a kid to strengthen or save a relationship is about the most selfish thing you can do.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

They’re gonna have to come up with some new flavors besides cheese.

Right? Think outside the box! Cool ranch, kettle corn, dill pickle, sriracha, chipotle, pumpkin spice, the possibilities are endless!

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

He isn’t as stupid as Bandon I will give him that

Talk about damning with faint praise! 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6

I will say this, though. I’d rather have James not want kids than him to insist on having kids (mostly boys) because “what about mahh legacy?” It’s always the most absurdly basic losers who say this like they’re the last surviving Plantagenet or something. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
23 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I was streaming Lov e After Lockup and got confused and thought Irish dude had nice teeth for a guy who did time.

Pretty sure he did do some time... Thus no job and no ability to move to the states. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

She doesn't like vans. She doesn't like boats. What does she like?? Jeez. 

Also lesbian boat party needs to be the next TLC show. 

This is such a pretty ride! Smile, Stapler. Good, Dempsey is finally calling her on it. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 8
Just now, kacesq said:

I feel like Stapler weaponizes her anxieties and other issues to just not do anything she doesn’t want to…she has all the lingo down pat.

Bingo. Got it in one. She uses all her self diagnosed ailments as a weapon to beat everyone around her with. She is obnoxious in the extreme. 

• Like 9
  • Angry 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

This trip to Europe is utterly wasted on Statler. She is a non-stop whiner, an insufferable, exhausting emotional vampire and just generally an annoying fucktrumpet. Dempsey, hand her some cash to let her go home and carry on this trip without her.

OH! YOU GUYS! It’s Dempsey’s fault for not reading articles on how to care for Statler!! Push her overboard!!

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Statler…maybe take control of your mental health and get on some medication 

Right?!  She’s the one who says, “I’m a lot.”  Know what?  Be less.  Handle/manage your shit.

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
Just now, For Cereals said:

Right?!  She’s the one who says, “I’m a lot.”  Know what?  Be less.  Handle/manage your shit.

She's terrified of actually getting help because then what would she be? She uses all her neuroses for a personality. I hate her. 

• Like 5
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1

That’s a wrap, folks. Have a busy day tomorrow and must concentrate on doing what I can to make the morning easier (get the coffee pot ready, pack what I need into a small bag, take a shower). Love you guys. Back on Friday for the Emmy award winning Love After Lockup. Be there or be square. 

• Like 3
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

This might be the most unsexy tank top I’ve ever seen.

More than the ones worn by Seeking Sister Wife creepy guy? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Good night, I am the outlier watching Pillow Talk! Or half-watching anyway …

I'm watching! Red hair girl looks so different. 

• Like 2
(edited)

Unpopular opinion: I really like Dempsey but she really needs to listen and chill when Statler needs her to.  Even I was getting annoyed with her. 

Dempsey could have just sat in a deck chair and enjoyed the view while Statler dealt with her seasickness. Maybe she would have calmed down.

I think I like them both equally.  Dempsey  more usually but I empathize with Statler's banged-upness. Is that okay?

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She's terrified of actually getting help because then what would she be? She uses all her neuroses for a personality. I hate her. 

She's probably realized that she is a Grade A narcissist and therapy would just call her out on her own shit. So instead, she uses therapy-speak to control others and get them to do what she wants to do. At this point I don't even believe she has a credible diagnosis for anything she claims to have. She is an odious person.

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1