Type keyword(s) to search

S06.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

Again..you have kids. Be happy but put your kids first FFS. So tired of these parents on these shows justifying their selfishness.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

How is she going to keep a job with that kind of schedule? 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, did I just see an ad for Jon & Kate Plus Eight on the bottom of my screen? SPARE US.

NO way!! It's not 2006!! 

• Like 1
Just now, tvrox said:

How is she going to keep a job with that kind of schedule? 

She doesn't have a proper job. She's a medium, a Reiki master, and a life coach. She can do that from anywhere. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
24 minutes ago, EtheltoTillie said:

The mutha and dawta tawk between Joanne and her mom was all I could have asked for. 

If only they drank some cawfee.

• LOL 4
13 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, did I just see an ad for Jon & Kate Plus Eight on the bottom of my screen? SPARE US.

You sure did. Throwback Thursday. Last week was Here Comes Honey Boo Boo.  I lasted 8 minutes before turning it.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
(edited)

I did get emotional during this episode. It was that fermented shark.

My first thought was of Anthony Bourdain, and I had to take a moment to once again mourn his passing.

I remembered the episode of No Reservations when he visited Iceland. He said it was the worst thing he ever ate. And that man had eaten a lot of weird shit. (Apparently, in his copycat show, Gordon Ramsay had to spit it out.) 

https://www.thetakeout.com/1578916/hakarl-shark-meat-anthony-bourdain/

Edited by kirklandia
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Sorry, my merry gang of snarkers, have been otherwise occupied with convention watching. Will be back in full force by Friday, I hope🤞🏼.

My God, "Statler" is a wet blanket. This van is the rest of your life? Get over yourself. You are going to make Dempsey's life such a living hell with your stank attitude she's going to kick you to the curb and will never see you again. 

Tata is a big ol' drama queen, and where are the tears? With that big scene she got her parents (!) to pay off their car loan? Boy, she's got them wrapped around her little fingers, right?

Mother Joanne has a lot of hair. The cat feeding instructions don't seem that difficult to me, but I am a crazy childless cat lady so Binx the Bougie Cat would get whatever she wants regardless of the feeding instructions 😉

I think "Statler" is gonna be a grumpy beeyotch every day of her life. She is the definition of passive aggressive. Dempsey is too adorable...the look on her face when she figured out the heater!

THAT is what Corona wears to go SHOPPING at a flea market? She is completely insane. WTF is soft partnering? I want to like her, but I just think she's too much for Iceland. Or the US. Or the universe. And there is no way in hell I would smell or chew fermented shark. I despise fish and seafood so I have developed coping mechanisms. Swallow it down unchewed with a mouthful of water or booze. A waffles chaser with nice strong coffee might work.

Josh has crazy eyes. I am sure the argument that all he can offer her is love and that's enough 🥰 went over really well with the sister. Yup, Lily made one bad decision at 18 and here she is, thirty years later, still making bad decisions! Sister Lily is skeptical. As are we all.

James and Tata are real geniuses. They never discussed a plan to make money back in Indonesia? Magical thinking is not a plan, people! Tata is a bitch, yes? But I also feel like James has been lying to her all along and she has the right to be resentful until, and only until, he tells her he doesn't want kids. Then she can feel her feels to his face and make him deal with it. Her ridiculous drama would be confusing as hell to James, but deep down he is the reason for it.

Mother Joanne has a point. I mean, she's OTT, but this would be a big deal to almost anyone. Joanne has a point to grab happiness when she finds it, but she did owe her family an explanation, especially her children who she lovesmorethananything

Ohh, might we dare dream that Sarper and Shekky are on the rocks? Please oh please oh please! Hah, knowing their past history it's probably a fake-out, but why put the poor dog through all this move-in move-out drama??

Hugs to all, see you in Friday for Fun and Frolicking with Felons!

Edited by Red Bridey
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1

Hola my snarky peeps! Everyone recovered from last night's exertions? I had to spend my day supine, with cucumbers over my eyes, and soothing harp music playing. (Not really, I cleaned the bathroom and rearranged some of my collection of commemorative plates, then watched The Almighty Johnsons all afternoon). But I feel rested and prepared for more idiots on parade. How's everyone's Monday been? 

Really, Miss Debbie? You don't know that you don't touch a Black woman's hair? Sweet tap dancing Jesus. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Gobi said:

Still recovering from the horrors of the Tell All, but I'm here.

I had enough foresight not to get involved with that bunch of losers. I just couldn’t take another minute of Ed and Grangie.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
Just now, kacesq said:

What’s the reason he won’t or can’t come to the US? He has a kid, right?

Criminal record is my guess.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Gday! Sorry I missed last week I was on the hunt for potential fiancé types in Mexico City. Did I miss anything? Bwah hahaha

Hola! How was your trip? 

Tata "cries". A lot. James is a clueless, self centered fuck. Joanne is having a midlife crisis with a dirty Irish boy. Statler, you'll be pleased to know, is still her charming, vivacious, optimistic self. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Hi everyone! I can’t quite recall these people. I think I wasn’t paying enough attention. So is she already married to the Irish guy?

• Like 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola! How was your trip? 

Tata "cries". A lot. James is a clueless, self centered fuck. Joanne is having a midlife crisis with a dirty Irish boy. Statler, you'll be pleased to know, is still her charming, vivacious, optimistic self. 

Loved it! Such a vibrant place with great food!

• Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Joanne’s friend has a Roman nose.

She should avoid axe throwing emporiums as someone might mistake her face for one.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

What’s the reason he won’t or can’t come to the US? He has a kid, right?

I'm guessing he a) probably doesn't want to leave his daughter, or b) has a criminal past. That does seem to be the trend at Sharp for foreign fiances, at least the ones who aren't from developing countries. (See: Jon, Andrei)

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1