Type keyword(s) to search

America's Sweethearts: Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, MCMLXXVII said:

Speaking of indoctrination, has anyone else been watching Bama rush (University of Alabama sorority rush)  video this week? A few of them do a partial DCC Thunderstruck routine in their promo videos, and the values and extreme performance of Southern femininity (for lack of a better term) are pretty much one and the same. I highly recommend.😊

Is the Bama Rush doc worth $9.99?  Looks like the only place I can watch is Max so I'd have to pay for their monthly subscription.

And are the videos you're talking about just on TikTok, or is there a newer doc that's come out?

1 hour ago, woodscommaelle said:

Is the Bama Rush doc worth $9.99?  Looks like the only place I can watch is Max so I'd have to pay for their monthly subscription.

And are the videos you're talking about just on TikTok, or is there a newer doc that's come out?

I’m talking about TikTok. Destinee Moreh does price breakdowns of their outfits.

The Max documentary wasn’t that good, I wouldn’t pay for it if you don’t already have Max.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, JarlenaFan2024 said:

Can someone ID all the ladies in this video from what looks like this year's FB TC at Oxnard? Thx.

In order of the line from entering on the right side:

Kleine, KayDianna, Armani, Megan, Anna Kate, Kylie, Tori, Jada, Amanda, Lea, Kelee, Chandi, Sophy, Karley, Marissa, Madeline

• Like 1
13 hours ago, StellaCL said:

In order of the line from entering on the right side:

Kleine, KayDianna, Armani, Megan, Anna Kate, Kylie, Tori, Jada, Amanda, Lea, Kelee, Chandi, Sophy, Karley, Marissa, Madeline

Thx! I was just watching the video of the current team's first performance.  Pls remind me....did Caroline (Anna Kate's sister) retire due to an injury?

On 8/23/2024 at 2:11 AM, JarlenaFan2024 said:

Thx! I was just watching the video of the current team's first performance.  Pls remind me....did Caroline (Anna Kate's sister) retire due to an injury?

Caroline was a DCC 5 years and had both a hip and a foot injury when she retired.
I think she considered retiring at year 4 but stuck it out one more year despite her injuries.

• Useful 1
On 8/16/2024 at 5:55 PM, AnnieBananie said:

Two other thoughts. One, I wish I'd been paid a nickel for every "yes ma'am" I heard. I know it's standard parlance in the south, but I'm used to hearing it from children to adults, not from a grown woman to a grown woman.

(snipped by me)

There was a part where the showed the DCC “bible” (that big binder that Kelli gives them at first meeting) and one page was talking about always saying yes ma’am. I also remember (in either this show or MTT) Judy was correcting Victoria (I’m almost positive it was her) and VK answered with just a yes. Judy corrected her to say yes ma’am. I rolled my eyes; it was so ridiculous. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I find it so interesting that pay is the main discourse resulting from the show (yikes at Charlotte's ig comment section).... 

I hope everyone who jumped on the trolling Erica bandwagon is taking a good look at themselves.

• Like 3
On 9/7/2024 at 8:29 PM, Jazzmom said:

Was just coming hlere to post this.  Did you guys see that guy run across the field near the beginning of the performance?  Who's point? Isn't she a 2nd year (at the most)? Was it the same as point at the Oxnard performance?  IIRC she was also "featured" in the episode where Sophy was "touched" by the photographer.