Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Is Ashley smudging her pets? Were they bringing evil spirits into the house?

It's no coconut kicking. 

58 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

She has a smudging cauldron!  I can’t!

What, you don't?? Mine is in the kitchen. LOL. 

• LOL 5
44 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Her reaction to John calling her a slut makes me think he touched a nerve…Natalia has been throwing herself at every American in town and is super jealous of Thais and she is too much of an idiot to see it.  Thais she accused your husband of cheating and you are cool with that? No 

BTW, did you decide about your trip to DC? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Birks purists told me soft beds aren’t real Birks but I love them and no real break in period

Oh for fucks sake. Birks purists? They're SHOES. I give up. Gatekeeping everything is just out of control. People need to get a life!

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Stealing his granola bars triggers his trauma response. 

The overuse of the word triggered makes me ragey. As does self diagnosing anxiety disorders etc. My husband has full blown anxiety and ADD …diagnosed. Someone getting a little nervous or being an asshole then giggling about being triggered or having ADD when they have never been to a doctor gets on my last damn nerve.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for fucks sake. Birks purists? They're SHOES. I give up. Gatekeeping everything is just out of control. People need to get a life!

They don’t break in the same…don’t mold properly to the foot etc.   I checked the website…...the only difference is the addition of 2 millimeters of foam…2.  Millimeters…I can’t…lol

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
53 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Can't Rob buy, say, two boxes of granola bars? 

Nah, not with a no bathroom budget. 

Also, what is this about needing granola bars for work? I thought he didn't have a job? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was on a trip with a woman who claimed her “Louie’s” were real because the only authentic Louis Vuitton luggage is purchased in Paris. 

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The overuse of the word triggered makes me ragey. As does self diagnosing anxiety disorders etc. My husband has full blown anxiety and ADD …diagnosed. Someone getting a little nervous or being an asshole then giggling about being triggered or having ADD when they have never been to a doctor gets on my last damn nerve.

Oh girl, same. Millennials seem to be utterly devoted to being neurodivergent. No one can be interested in something, or have any kind of little quirk, without it being "on the spectrum" or "OCD"! It trivializes the issue.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Nah, not with a no bathroom budget. 

Also, what is this about needing granola bars for work? I thought he didn't have a job? 

But has money to buy her a child's stuffed animal

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I was on a trip with a woman who claimed her “Louie’s” were real because the only authentic Louis Vuitton luggage is purchased in Paris. 

Its not real Louis Vuitton unless its bought in France. Otherwise its just sparkling ugly luggage. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh girl, same. Millennials seem to be utterly devoted to being neurodivergent. No one can be interested in something, or have any kind of little quirk, without it being "on the spectrum" or "OCD"! It trivializes the issue.

My nephew is on the spectrum and has dyslexia…it’s so sad because they pulled him out of highschool to go to a private school  to get better help. He told us he wants so badly to be smart like his doctor parents and go to university etc. 

• Hugs 4
  • Sad 4
56 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm having a week from Hell. I had 2 upper wisdom teeth  extracted--awake!  Left came out after a fight, but settled right down. Right seemed easier, but swelled my face up like a clown, hurt from eyeball to temple to throat--I couldn't open enough to put in a spoon in. Day 2, I got a stomach virus and couldn't keep even water down. I was on antibiotics, hydrocodone, Motrin and clear fluids for for the first 4 days. It's day 5, I had blenderized melon applesauce.

Cheer me up!!

Oh no!!! Feel better. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
55 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

Why are teeth so problematic? I have a special credit card just for my teeth, and I hope it doesn't bankrupt me. I hope your teeth heal up quickly and don't give you any more problems! 

Ugh I have that too. It's the worst! 

• Like 2

I'm so sick of Angela.   

And also that Dog Mom Fresh Pet commercial with Meghan Trainor.    Also, I'm sick of Outdaughtered, and Derricos commercials. 

However, I love the Subway foot-long chocolate chip cookie commercial.  Fortunately, all of the Subways near me close in a couple of minutes from now. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm so sick of Angela.   

And also that Dog Mom Fresh Pet commercial with Meghan Trainor.    Also, I'm sick of Outdaughtered, and Derricos commercials. 

However, I love the Subway foot-long chocolate chip cookie commercial.  Fortunately, all of the Subways near me close in a couple of minutes from now. 

I'm intrigued with the foot-long cookie, but I always forget there's a Subway in the neighborhood. Maybe I should try one before they go away. 

• Like 4

Loren he was happy before the surgery…don’t make it out like you did this for him.  Damn Thais is stone cold sitting there with contempt in her eyes while Patrick sobs. Buy your own Tesla you useless slag.

Good night all,if any of you watch John Oliver I recommend the latest episode where he rips MILF manor to shreds….night!!!

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I'm intrigued with the foot-long cookie, but I always forget there's a Subway in the neighborhood. Maybe I should try one before they go away. 

The churros are good too!

• Love 2