Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Rob gives Sophie unsolicited advice. Ashley catches Manuel in a lie about his ex. Emily and Kobe retie the knot in Cameroon. John and Patrick take sides against Thais. Angela grants Michael a truce. Pageant jitters trip up Jasmine. Alexei says goodbye to his dad.

Air date: 6/23/2024

• Like 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, surfgirl said:

This show is so bad now that the next afternoon and no comments. That says it all. 

This is the topic for next week's episode. See the air date: 6/23/2024, above.

Edited by TwirlyGirly
  • Like 1

Just here to see the cheap azz, 'beauty pageant' 

Miss International World? 🤣🤣🤣

Not even trying to make it look real!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
7 minutes ago, xls said:

Just here to see the cheap azz, 'beauty pageant' 

Miss International World? 🤣🤣🤣

Not even trying to make it look real!

Believe it or not, it’s a real pageant, but apparently anyone who pays the entrance fee can enter. It doesn’t look like Jasmine made it past the first round. 
https://www.msinternationalworld.com/

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Believe it or not, it’s a real pageant, but apparently anyone who pays the entrance fee can enter. It doesn’t look like Jasmine made it past the first round. 
https://www.msinternationalworld.com/

Omg its real you could knock me over with a feather!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Jasmine doesn’t win but I bet EVERYONE who participates gets a big tacky crown. Following the “everybody gets a trophy” philosophy, it’s a literal booby prize in her case. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Jasmine doesn’t win but I bet EVERYONE who participates gets a big tacky crown. Following the “everybody gets a trophy” philosophy, it’s a literal booby prize in her case. 

Kind of like toddlers & tiaras for middled aged women🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

The "pageant" reminded me of the charm school my mother sent me to in the early 70's.  The grand finale was a fashion show for our families.  Actually, I have good memories of that and some of the lessons came out of my mouth towards my then-12 year old daughter.

Why was Gino filming those ladies?  I kind of got the hint of less wholesome reasons (please tell me I'm wrong).  It's not like there are no videos of models or reruns of America's Next Top Model out there.

• Like 4

The promo for next week's show does not mention Angela. I don't use my central air, preferring cool night breezes with the windows open. Last show I was watching as Angela screamed obscenities & noticed that my across-the-alley-neighbors were in their pool.....🤦.....quickly switched to "closed captions " !!!!!

Next show I'll start with "closed captions" and no sound .

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, Peppermint said:

The promo for next week's show does not mention Angela. I don't use my central air, preferring cool night breezes with the windows open. Last show I was watching as Angela screamed obscenities & noticed that my across-the-alley-neighbors were in their pool.....🤦.....quickly switched to "closed captions " !!!!!

Next show I'll start with "closed captions" and no sound .

I wish all neighbors were as considerate as you are!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
On 6/22/2024 at 10:34 AM, magemaud said:

Title of "Butty Buddy 2024"

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, so did I. This episode will have to work hard to top that hilarious moment. I'm looking at you, Matt Sharp.

What this pageant really needs is a frenemy for Jasmine! That would spice things up. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How are you feeling? I've been worrying! Any improvement on your cast? 

Aw, you're adorable! 

I am mostly out of the irritating brace, but my wrist is still fragile and often hurts! pT still twice a week and exercises at home. Pretty sick of it!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 11
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

What this pageant really needs is a frenemy for Jasmine! That would spice things up. 

Oh, that would be fab! It would be fun if people did things like put IcyHot into her swimsuit and hid her eyelash glue. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

The Kobe storyline is insane..who cares about your old friends! You live in the US now and have two kids with your wife.

Storyline, my dear, storyline. He couldn't care less. 

Oh yay, let's hear Mother Emily dis more of Kobe's culture. That's always fun. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8