Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Gino was in a fucking pageant?!?!? Did I hear correctly or do I have a brain bleed?

Was it the same pageant Jovi was in? 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jasmine is participating in a Toddlers and Tiaras pageant for women who are in desperate need of affirmation.

As a huge fan of Toddlers and Tiaras, I don't hate this! I hope she has a talent segment that involves some huge props.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

In the minority but I can’t stand Loren and Alexi

Come sit next to me. 

You can help him, Loren. You can read your kids a story or watch a show with them. You can sit and have a meal with them. Get over yourself. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jasmine is participating in a Toddlers and Tiaras pageant for women who are in desperate need of affirmation.

Gino will be in the audience coaching her and yelling, “Sparkle, baby!” 

• LOL 11
Just now, MagicEyes said:

As a huge fan of Toddlers and Tiaras, I don't hate this! I hope she has a talent segment that involves some huge props.

Do butt plugs count as props?

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
(edited)

Doctor didn’t say you couldn’t sit on the bed and fold laundry….Alexi is also a pill and a half,I always got a high and mighty vibe from this dude. Alexi…you both had three babies…but Loren lies…a lot…you chose her.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

She’s got some huge…props, all right 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Do butt plugs count as props?

If they’re bejeweled like Rob’s. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Naw Loren you are the asshole.  Pleas explain how this improves your future as a couple?

She said "I'm glad I downplayed it because you wouldn't have supported me!"

So, she lied to get her way, and expects Alexi to be happy.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 3
  • Applause 3

Loren is very selfish because who in hell will do that kind of surgery with three small kids?  She could have done the one she really needed first and the other ones in 10 more years.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2

In a very halfhearted defence of Loren many people vastly underestimate what it is like to recover from surgery.

Lots of people think of themselves as fast healers and don’t listen to their doctors. I think she’s feeling depressed about being in so much pain and the fact that she chose to do this isn’t helping.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Doctor didn’t say you couldn’t sit on the bed and fold laundry….Alexi is also a pill and a half,I always got a high and mighty vibe from this dude. Alexi…you both had three babies…but Loren lies…a lot…you chose her.

She could sit and fold slowly, take her time, and fold stuff flat so she would't have to raise her arms. She's a drama queen and a half. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She could sit and fold slowly, take her time, and fold stuff flat so she would't have to raise her arms. She's a drama queen and a half. 

Like mother like daughter 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
4 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Loren is very selfish because who in hell will do that kind of surgery with three small kids?  She could have done the one she really needed first and the other ones in 10 more years.

Or she could have been honest about it, and she and Alexei could have made arrangements for them to get the help they needed during her recovery. But she cannot resist playing the martyr. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Sarper is looking grubbier than ever. 
another returning couple: Statler and Dempsey 

Once again it looks like all the undesirables are coming back.

• Sad 4
  • Angry 2
  • Wink 1

Does anyone else remember the Spitting Image puppets? That's what I think about every time I see Sarper. He's a caricature of himself.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Does anyone else remember the Spitting Image puppets? That's what I think about every time I see Sarper. He's a caricature of himself.

Yup-when Reagan was in office?  Phil Collins video too right?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Has he ever been ridden by a fake Southern Belle who crooned Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo -Ral to him? 

In an outfit with lots of ruffles and a parasol?

• LOL 6
(edited)

This is unfair….this trip John has been trying with Thais …now her c u next Tuesday friend is shit stirring …I don’t recall John ever encouraging Pat to cheat 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

He's like a Ken doll from Wish.

• LOL 7
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Seems like this season’s finale is nowhere in sight.

But we have to see the pageant!  And Sophie move in and out again…another disastrous Claire getup, Patrick pay off his dad and the wedding of two people who have been married for years….or not because I can picture all of this as I type it.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

In fairness, he does seem impossible to resist. 

I called him and  walked right up to the fence wanting pets….its a sanctuary so visitors are kept at a distance and the donkey will choose if they want to come out and up to the fence. His colouring is beautiful and he was so friendly 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's been freshly oiled. 

By one of the thousands of women he's slept with LOL? 

• Fire 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, For Cereals said:

But we have to see the pageant!  And Sophie move in and out again…another disastrous Claire getup, Patrick pay off his dad and the wedding of two people who have been married for years….or not because I can picture all of this as I type it.  

And will Michael get to the US? And what about Nicole and Mahmoud? So many loose ends! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4