Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Gobi said:

And that roof needs replacing.

While we’re on the subject of roofs, Brandan and Mary are on SM asking all of their fans to each send them only a dollar so they can put a roof on their house addition. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 8

Is this season almost over? I'm tired of all of these people. I hope the next batch is less boring. The highlight of this season was when we found out Ashley is $200K in debt. That was fun! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Thais, relationship expert. She thinks Patrick wants to buy his father's love. She, on the other hand, didn't even tell her dad she was coming to the US and getting married. Um, OK.

• Like 3
  • Applause 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sophie and Knob have a conversation, the same one they’ve had week after week. 

The one where they talk over each other and can't form a sentence without "like"?

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
Just now, magemaud said:

While we’re on the subject of roofs, Brandan and Mary are on SM asking all of their fans to each send them only a dollar so they can put a roof on their house addition. 

The grift never ends with those two.

• Like 5
Just now, magemaud said:

Shame, she is a stranger to these two. 

Rob, tossing a squishy across the room. "Here, I got this stupid dumb toy for you, I guess".

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

I baked banana muffins today. They came out great. This is noteworthy because I cannot make muffins, they never come out good. I'm a pretty good baker but muffins defeat me. Houseguest went to the beach this afternoon and smuggled some of them for her and her friends. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

@Pepper Mostly I bought a pair of Birks and as I work them in they are worth the cost. I bought the narrow for my wierd narrow foot situation but they are one of the only sandals that work for me..thanks!

Wow, that's great! I'm so glad they work for you! 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Sorry, not donating, sorry not sorry. 

• Like 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I baked banana muffins today. They came out great. This is noteworthy because I cannot make muffins, they never come out good. I'm a pretty good baker but muffins defeat me. Houseguest went to the beach this afternoon and smuggled some of them for her and her friends. 

Yummmm, banana muffins. I love that Rob never takes responsibility for well…anything. Clare is a piece of work but he isn’t innocent 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3

I have to agree with Rob.  Claire is always in the middle stoking the fire.  She should let Sophie and Rob solve their problems by themselves.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
(edited)
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

What in the fresh Hell was that Fresh Pet commercial? 

Meghan Trainor is the new brand ambassador for Fresh Pet, and wrote a song for the commercial.   We're going to be seeing her pretty often.  

(I only know who she is because she's appeared in a lot of commercials, and I searched to find out who she is.    )

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Angry 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, in case you didn’t get the flyer, lobsters are $6.99/lb at Market Basket this week. Have them steam the lobster for you while you shop. I’d love a lobster roll!

I have no compunctions about hurling a lobster into a pot of boiling water but houseguest is tender hearted. Having them steamed at the store is GENIUS, thanks! Gawd I love Market Basket. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I don’t know who is stupider, Rob to think that a squishy is going to lure Sophie back or Sophie because she actually considers it a great gift. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, in case you didn’t get the flyer, lobsters are $6.99/lb at Market Basket this week. Have them steam the lobster for you while you shop. I’d love a lobster roll!

Ooh, now I want a lobster roll. 

• Like 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I have no compunctions about hurling a lobster into a pot of boiling water but houseguest is tender hearted. Having them steamed at the store is GENIUS, thanks! Gawd I love Market Basket. 

I know I am a hypocrite but my local markets only sell live lobsters. I can’t bring myself to do it at home….it would be likedbdc3636f432a6a07d793c5beb2409af--simpso

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Meghan Trainor is the new brand ambassador for Fresh Pet, and wrote a song for the commercial.   We're going to be seeing her pretty often.  

Am I the only person who doesn’t know who that is? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

I have to agree with Rob.  Claire is always in the middle stoking the fire.  She should let Sophie and Rob solve their problems by themselves.

Because she wants Sophie back in London, finding a new sugar daddy and subsidizing Claire's life. "Here's your one chance, Fancy don't let me down!". Grandpa educated Sophie in the hope that she would land a husband with money and prospects, not some deadbeat Instagram model and wanna be influencer. Claire wants to spirit Sophie back home pronto. She's not getting any younger. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2

"It's my good luck charm, because the first time I cheated on you with Dane, I was wearing hot pink."

• LOL 10
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I know I am a hypocrite but my local markets only sell live lobsters. I can’t bring myself to do it at home….it would be likedbdc3636f432a6a07d793c5beb2409af--simpso

If you lived closer I would cheerfully come over and murder some lobsters for you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Jasmine's voice has the melodic tones of a kazoo. 

She’s more pleasant to listen to than Madelein. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jasmine should wear the dress she showed up in for the Tell All.

Must have been Rent the Runway 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Pageant dresses. This season’s equivalent to wedding dress shopping. Zzzz

Someone in the Sharp writers room got a bonus for that genius idea. 

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

She’s more pleasant to listen to than Madelein. 

What a choice. I mean, would you rather be shot or stabbed? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Those outsized tits look so klassy.

The good thing about these dresses is, you can't see how lumpy her butt is. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Here I am thinking my Birks were a splurge 

At our age ( and I realize I am decades older than you!), Birks ARE a splurge. 

Just now, magemaud said:

A butterfly dress because she loves butterflies. Why not an alligator dress? 

They could make a dress out of Izod polo shirts. 

• LOL 4