Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, judylo said:

I missed it, what did Gino do this time?

He didn’t send the admission fee for the fake beauty pageant. 

• Useful 5
Just now, For Cereals said:
  Reveal spoiler

Someone posted on Reddit Jasmine asking for donations for birthday gifts for her son. GTFOOH!

I also posted that on their couples page. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:
  Hide contents

Someone posted on Reddit Jasmine asking for donations for birthday gifts for her son. GTFOOH!

Read about this and more on their Couple's page.

• Like 1

I’ll need to see the context, but generally, premarital separate debt does not become the debt of the other spouse when you marry.  And, separate property stays separate, unless it is gifted to the marriage.  What is that guy talking about?  Has she incurred $100,000. Since they got married?  Wow…..if so, that’s crazy,  

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2

"They say divorce is about either sex or money, and I can't get him to give me money in a public restroom."

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
(edited)

I feel so sorry for the poor attorney, having to figure out the ridiculous finances of this couple. 

That's funny, Ashley's $100,000 is her student debt, and will never be Manuel's.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2

I know you're in debt, Ashley, but there is this thing stores sell called a "brassiere."  They are between 45 - 1 million dollars.

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Those pinkish dreads that Assley insists upon remind me of my mother’s old chenille bedspread.

I was just thinking they reminded me of the jumbo chenille pipe cleaners my daughter used to use for crafts.  

• LOL 10
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Has anyone found Ashley's online spiritual business? I'm thinking this whole marriage was to publicize her business.

Yes and she charges a TON…it’s ridiculous 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Has anyone found Ashley's online spiritual business? I'm thinking this whole marriage was to publicize her business.

That makes more sense than them marrying for any other reason,  He seems to loathe her and everything he does totally infuriates her.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 3

Not to be nasty but if Ashley dies…does Manuel take on her student loan debt? My friend’s brother died suddenly and he was ( unbeknownst to her) in serious debt. As his next of kin the collection agencies are calling and literally banging on her door.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 4

I’ve been having acid reflux issues of late. On the one hand, I’d love to eat some of the advertised food on the commercials but on the other hand, just looking at them roil my stomach.

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Screen Rant had an article about it.  I wouldn't be surprised to find out the mentor, podcaster, spin instructor, etc. came on the show for publicity. 

Screen Rant said : "She is an astrologer, tarot reader, and spiritual business mentor who uses her work to “help people with energy.” Ashley has a podcast, The Goddess Complex, which expands on her spiritual work and mentoring.  Her teachings blend spirituality and fitness — Ashley has been open about her weight-loss journey and she's also a spin instructor. Ashley’s social media is full of inspirational messages about self-healing and self-realization."

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Gobi said:

Who would have thought that taking courses in spirituality would cost $100K?

What degree did she get that she isn't using?  I'd love to know.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh NO, Manual, don't take half of MY MILLIONS.  LOL

His saving $50,000 is far more believeable than her making a million while spending wildly on coffee.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Screen Rant had an article about it: 

"She is an astrologer, tarot reader, and spiritual business mentor who uses her work to “help people with energy.” Ashley has a podcast, The Goddess Complex, which expands on her spiritual work and mentoring.  Her teachings blend spirituality and fitness — Ashley has been open about her weight-loss journey and she's also a spin instructor. Ashley’s social media is full of inspirational messages about self-healing and self-realization."

Where’s the puke emoji?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Screen Rant had an article about it: 

"She is an astrologer, tarot reader, and spiritual business mentor who uses her work to “help people with energy.” Ashley has a podcast, The Goddess Complex, which expands on her spiritual work and mentoring.  Her teachings blend spirituality and fitness — Ashley has been open about her weight-loss journey and she's also a spin instructor. Ashley’s social media is full of inspirational messages about self-healing and self-realization."

Yeah, she can spin anything.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10