Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 13 Finale/Aftershow LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Ben's been the most irrelevant person out there so of course he wins the immunity challenge that matters most.

Curious who he'll pick for fire.  I'm guessing Charlie and Liz.

• Like 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Ben's been the most irrelevant person out there so of course he wins the immunity challenge that matters most.

He's Romeo 2.0.

• Like 1

Ben rocks on with immunity. Now . . . who is he going to pick to make fire?

Seriously, was the last Tribal Council intense? I need to fill the hole.

Not something I think of when realizing that Liz and Carolyn are the same age.  Not by the second or even year, but in terms of when their season taped, it's pretty much identical.  Both not as old as you'd think when you knew, and as mentioned, both characters on the next level

(edited)
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

He'd be smart to make Charlie and Kenzie do fire.

Since I think Liz is only a threat in her mind, I think she'd be smarter to sit next to in the final 3.  But he's been close to Kenzie and Charlie, so I feel like he's going to take at least one of them.  Maybe he'll surprise me.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Ben rocks on with immunity. Now . . . who is he going to pick to make fire?

Honestly, strategically, he should be taking Liz and forcing Charlie/Kenzie to make fire. But Ben is all about vibes so he probably takes Kenzie because he likes her the best and she's helped with his anxiety attacks.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

No, it was one long love letter to Maria complete with sad music.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

Wow.  Should've seen that coming.  Of course, Jeff's wrong--Ben could always try to make fire and fail, thereby eliminating himself...

I thought of this over the past week.  I don't think this would be as horrible as Reichenbach, but still a comical scene

(edited)
2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

{groan} what's with everyone wanting to hug Jeff?

I was just going to ask this.  I feel like this cast is going to start some bad habits with future seasons, with their stupid one-liners that catch on for no reason, walking into TC and boasting something's going to go down, and then this.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3

Never saw that coming. And I don't even know what Ben's thinking, because we weren't shown anything other than his panic attacks and "musicality".

• Like 2

Who the hell was that in the background behind Ben??? I think they accidentally caught a crew member on camera, it wasn't Charlie.

Either getting rid of Liz is the dumbest move ever, or else the editors have really misled us WRT how the jury might feel about her.

• Like 2

So is Liz going to try and guilt trip Ben into not putting her in fire?

TBH, I don't know who Ben could beat in the final 3, but I don't think Liz is a threat.  He should put up Kenzie and Charlie and give himself some sort of chance.

• Like 4

Oh great - here come the Liz tantrum tears. I can't believe Liz was still pulling that "I'm a millionaire and don't need the money" line and seriously expected to be chosen. 

• Like 4

Maybe it's me, but I don't consider fire-making a big resume move.  And in this case, if Liz physically has issues doing it, I especially wouldn't consider it a big move.

• Like 2
(edited)

So Ben doesn't want to pick between Charlie and Kenzie, but he doesn't even seem to consider Liz's feelings.  Just 'you're making fire'.  I kind of like that.

And Charlie's approach is who cares about making fire.  I like his attitude.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

So is Liz going to try and guilt trip Ben into not putting her in fire?

TBH, I don't know who Ben could beat in the final 3, but I don't think Liz is a threat.  He should put up Kenzie and Charlie and give himself some sort of chance.

It's still not smart to take Liz, but that's not Ben's problem based on his chances.  To be honest, Charlie & Kenzie probably get wiped out in a different season with legit people.  IOW, the choice is clear, but not by a mile

• Like 1
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

Crap.  It's going to be Kenzie vs. Charlie because Liz pulled out the tears.

Nah, that's the one decision Ben seemed very dead set on. He's more torn about choosing between Charlie and Kenzie. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Oh good lord. Liz is going to win the fire making, isn’t she?

Her tears are made of lighter fluid.

• LOL 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Maybe it's me, but I don't consider fire-making a big resume move.  And in this case, if Liz physically has issues doing it, I especially wouldn't consider it a big move.

It's not like it's especially difficult to do once you get the hang of it.

Edited to add: I say as Kenzie struggles to make fire.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Like 2
Just now, iMonrey said:

If I ran this show I would make it a rule that as soon as you started crying you would be disqualified.

Charlie would be the only one left.

• LOL 4
Just now, iMonrey said:

If I ran this show I would make it a rule that as soon as you started crying you would be disqualified.

The season would be over inside of a week.

• Like 2