Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 12 “Mamma Bear” LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

I can’t listen to Q’s bizarre sounding voice anymore

Thinking he’s got “controw” back. Quitter.

Edited by Cotypubby
  • Like 2
(edited)

So this is gonna be between Q and Charlie.  I think Q is gonna play his idol.  This seems too perfect to get rid of him.

But I do hope it's a fractured vote, and at least Maria and Q could get targeted after this.  Q and Maria seem too overconfident so I do think if Q plays his idol he and Maria will discover they don't have the other 3.

Add "Q-skirt" to "several means seven" as things I never want to hear again after this season.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

What is Q thinking?  WHY would he think that Liz and Kenzie are with him?

Liz said it best, he's survived the last few votes (probably not for the reasons he thinks) and got brought back into the fold by Maria, and now he's gotten arrogant and thinking he's running things again.  He's back to how he was before he decided to quit the first time because he wasn't getting his own way.

• Like 4

It will be so so sweet for Q to get voted off with an idol! PLEASE don’t play it and get that jackass off my screen once and for all!

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

Tribal's starting a little early so maybe something goes down.  

Seriously, I'm going to end up hating this cast because future players are going to watch them and mimic their behavior in future seasons, except take it up about 20 notches.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 4

Ben told Jeff on the way in that they have a show for him tonight.  I wonder if that might tip Q off or if he thinks Ben's in on the plan to vote Charlie off.

And Kenzie just compared Liz to a grandma lol

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Cotypubby said:

Q being the only one to play it and causing Charlie to go is just the sort of thing in line with this shit season.

Don’t put that out into the world!

1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

Do y’all hear the noises Liz is making while walking into Tribal Council?  She is bizarre.  

Eh, I’d do the same thing. Not as loud, though.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, willco said:

Every look Q gives off, I get the impression he thinks he's so much better than everyone else.

That's Q paying close attention to see if he has to use his idol.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, willco said:

Every look Q gives off, I get the impression he thinks he's so much better than everyone else.

Like his shit don’t stink?

Just now, willco said:

This is why I want him of all people to go home with the idol.  He probably thinks he's controlling Maria at this point.  

• Like 3

Liz explaining why she's the best person to take to the final 3.

I wish Probst would shut up and let them vote before someone tips Q off to play his idol.  

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

And Kenzie just compared Liz to a grandma lol

Damn.  Though the age difference is only a half dozen years apart

Well at least Charlie knows Maria probably voted for him.  

And another person goes home with an idol in their pocket.  I wonder if Jeff's super frustrated by that or not.  

This is certainly awkward for Maria.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3