Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

There it is , Rob now thinks Sophie is sleeping with all her friends because is Bi

Wel, if that were the case, then he wouldn’t have to take any blame for being a douchebag.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

I think she’s lying about her age but I also wonder if she had her tubes tied a few years ago and hasn’t told Gino.

Too bad she won't have another kid. I was looking forward to them fighting about getting a DNA test to confirm the kid was Gino's.

• LOL 13
Just now, Gobi said:

Too bad she won't have another kid. I was looking forward to them fighting about getting a DNA test to confirm the kid was Gino's.

With this couple, they'd  fight over whether it was hers.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
40 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hope Liz’s daughter is taking notes: How Not to Allow an Asshole to Treat You

Her daughter looks just like her. Hope she doesn't take after her in terms of men. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Paper plate a la 600 lb life. Loren and Alexi have their own show…I don’t need to see them thanks

I simply do not understand why they don't hire some help. A visiting nurse or health aide to help with Loren, or a sitter to help out with the kids? They can afford it. 

Oh, look! Its Alexei being adorably incompetent doing household chores! Where's his beret? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Paper plate a la 600 lb life. Loren and Alexi have their own show…I don’t need to see them thanks

They serve all the poor residents in this nursing home low quality food on paper plates with plastic utensils.

• Sad 9
47 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let’s have a fight in the sex shop. Why not?

You know what they say about sex and fighting...

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Do I see white furniture in a house with three small kids? Wow. That's brave. 

And really stupid.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
34 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ed is so verklempt. The first thing that pops into his head is who will clean the house now?

Liz has to tell him when the trash day is???

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, judylo said:

This Cameroon wedding stuff is going on forever. 

Dragged out endlessly by Emily's insufferable mother. 

Emily's dad is solid, though. He's really making an effort and my hat is off to him. 

• Like 13

I think if Loren was home with a home aide she'd still be bombarded with the kids. I understood it will only be a few days in the hotel and then she will come home? I think Alexi is close to perfect. He first said he never did laundry but then he corrected to say never did with those machines. Redeemed.

I am so impressed how he goes between English and Russian ( Ukrainian?) and Hebrew. His English is so good.

• Like 12
Just now, tvrox said:

Liz has to tell him when the trash day is???

Right? I almost fell over. Let the trash pile up, Liz! The cleaning lady can find out when trash day is! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

What's odd about Kobe's family saying she belongs to them, that's saying they're now related to her, and she's part of the family.     I don't think Kobe's family intends to lock her up to do housework.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m putting on my leather moto jacket for this segment, so I can look stylish.

Ok I did like that jacket though. 

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is too stupid for words. They’re married, they have a couple of kids and now they decide to air their grievances? Stop already.

They should have skipped the whole “traditional “ wedding.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

I think if Loren was home with a home aide she'd still be bombarded with the kids. I understood it will only be a few days in the hotel and then she will come home? I think Alexi is close to perfect. He first said he never did laundry but then he corrected to say never did with those machines. Redeemed.

I am so impressed how he goes between English and Russian ( Ukrainian?) and Hebrew. His English is so good.

But if she's home with Alexei she'll be bombarded with the kids too. Hire a sitter and have the kids come in for visits or to read stories or whatever. There is no reason for Alexei to bear the burden of taking care of the house, kids, and his recuperating wife single handed! 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, judylo said:

Property. Ugh. I like Kobe but I do not like his traditions. Sorry.

I read that women in the US we’re not allowed a credit card in their name, or a bank account in their name alone until sometime in the 60´s ..I think an official act passed in 1974 which is wild. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

What's odd about Kobe's family saying she belongs to them, that's saying they're now related to her, and she's part of the family.     I don't think Kobe's family intends to lock her up to do housework.  

Being part of the family is not the same as being the "property" of the family.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

They should have skipped the whole “traditional “ wedding.

Except they needed a storyline for this season. 

I'm just laughing at the whole "traditional" thing. Kobe's family are playing their parts for all they're worth, and I'm sure they're laughing and laughing about it. 

Production: OK, now lay it on thick with the "traditional Cameroonian" stuff. it'll play great in Peoria!" 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm just laughing at the whole "traditional" thing. Kobe's family are playing their parts for all they're worth, and I'm sure they're laughing and laughing about it. 

Production: OK, now lay it on thick with the "traditional Cameroonian" stuff. it'll play great in Peoria!" 

I agree it’s all BS…Kobe is a modern man and that would be unusual if his family were strictly traditional 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No doubt. Still grates on me. I am so sick of patriarchy anywhere!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

If you really are sexy, do you need to wear an outsized necklace proclaiming that you are seksi?

I thought it was "sensei", another thing that she isn't.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Sorryjust reading an article…martial rape illegal as of 1993?!?! Please tell me that is incorrect…

Is it martial or marital.

Why do they keep having the same fight?

The producers think it makes riveting tv.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

They're too dimwitted to think of a different one?

• LOL 7
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Sorryjust reading an article…martial rape illegal as of 1993?!?! Please tell me that is incorrect…

Yeah I think that was true in some states. Crazy. 

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It's in the script. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1