Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 11 "My Messy, Sweet Little Friend" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Why is Maria so worried about keeping Q?  She could have had an alliance without him and been fine.  

Edited by LadyChatts
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t think it would have mattered how Maria picked, the other four would have still been critical. 

This is true, but saying that she was gonna choose based off of who was starving and then not choosing the person starving immediately created a bigger target than she would have prior.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Maria, I get that you want to “repay the favor,” but you also just said that you were thinking of who’s the most depleted, and at this point, there’s only one answer to that question.  Making her play “rock paper scissors” against someone who’d just been on a reward challenge was cruel.

I’m not Maria’s biggest fan and even less of one now.  Which naturally means she’s going to win the whole damned thing.

I do not like Maria any more. Only slightly less than Q.

• Like 7

I wonder if something goes down at tribal tonight.  I feel like it's still so early, and we've already had the challenge.  Of course there's still the aftermath of when the pizza eaters return to camp.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is true, but saying that she was gonna choose based off of who was starving and then not choosing the person starving immediately created a bigger target than she would have prior.

Do you mean Liz? She has rice and it sounds like she has not been sharing it. 

• Like 2

there's a half hour left, so plenty of shenanigans left and not some sort of which way will Charlie vote for 20 minutes

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Do you mean Liz? She has rice and it sounds like she has not been sharing it. 

Maria just said Liz was sharing the rice with Venus.

But she only got the rice BECAUSE she was eating far less than everyone. 

And also she tried to justify not choosing Kenzie with "well, Kenzie just ate!" But so did Q. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, gorgy said:

there's a half hour left, so plenty of shenanigans left and not some sort of which way will Charlie vote for 20 minutes

The only thing that makes sense for this much time is the time it'll take for Peachy to stop Tribal, walk off set, and collect his delivery pizza to help get through yet another insane TC

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maria just said Liz was sharing the rice with Venus.

But she only got the rice BECAUSE she was eating far less than everyone. 

And also she tried to justify not choosing Kenzie with "well, Kenzie just ate!" But so did Q. 

But Charlie and Kenzie said not to pick them. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm always amazed when everyone acts so pleasant when people come back from the food reward.  I wouldn't want to hear any of it.  

And Q's back to being so cocky and acting like he's in control.  

• Like 1

Yeah, I think Maria really screwed that one up.  Admittedly after last week’s screaming fit I kind of found Liz not eating again to be fair, and I can see that Venus rubs people the wrong way, but has she tried working with Kenzie at all?

• Like 1

Good grief, my tv station has been on tornado alert since challenge end. Anything interesting happening?

Just now, Straycat80 said:

But Charlie and Kenzie said not to pick them. 

Only Charlie said that. I don't believe Kenzie said a word. Maria's reason she uses at the reward is that "Kenzie just ate."

I just think Maria chickened out with actively making a decision. She shouldn't have voiced her reasons and then going back on said reasons because Q is definitely not the one starving on the island.

• Like 2

Liz said she's not done expressing herself.  I'd ask when she hasn't expressed herself, but in this case, let it all out Liz!

Okay, she might want to get a second opinion on why she has allergies.

• LOL 7

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I cannot stand Liz even more than Bhanu.  Bhanu was just pitiful; Liz is the height of annoying.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

It may or may not be worth it to create a dream Survivor season, where Liz is in the game with people like Jon Dalton & Ben Wade.  If certain people & things now make you miserable, just imagine

Seriously can people just think about keeping themselves in the game and not how they can use the idol for a big resume move?!  Seriously Hunter had red flags all around him that he was going home and he still didn't play it.

Oh, well, Venus just implied she has an idol. Goddamnit, she couldn't even keep her mouth shut for a minute.

VENUS!!!  NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

• Love 1

Oh, well, Venus just implied she has an idol. Goddamnit, she couldn't even keep her mouth shut for a minute.

To be fair, Venus kept her mouth shut for an hour.  The problem is, Survivor is now 90 minutes long

• LOL 19
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Only Charlie said that. I don't believe Kenzie said a word. Maria's reason she uses at the reward is that "Kenzie just ate."

When Charlie took himself out, Kenzie said she was too.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I'm worried for Venus now.  

Kenzie says the boys are being babies and are afraid of making a big move.

Why is Q a threat again?  I feel like I'm missing something. 

Charlie's definitely not in the best position, but at least he clued Kenzie in.  So maybe he won't be in as much trouble next week if he wants to make a move to take out Q/Maria.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Why is Q a threat again?  I feel like I'm missing something. 

He's considered unreliable as an ally because he'll blow up everyone's supposed game after that one tribal counsel

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

I don’t think the human body works like that, Liz.

Actually, psychoneuroimmunology tells us that there are links between physical and mental health.  Not being able to express emotions isn’t the reason she has allergies, but it could be a reason why they might be worse at the moment (since presumably, she would be getting medicine to control any seasonal allergies and she’s not eating anything that would make her deathly sick).

Edited to add: having said that, expressing emotions doesn’t seem to be an issue for her.  Even if she’s not been able to express them to the rest of the tribe, she’s had the cameras to talk to privately.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, KaveDweller said:

I hope Venus plays her idol.

If you'd ask Q, he probably hopes so too

I don't want anyone to successfully use their immunity idol this season. I'm team calamity at this point

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
4 minutes ago, gorgy said:

He's considered unreliable as an ally because he'll blow up everyone's supposed game after that one tribal counsel

And he's too close to Maria.

• Like 2