Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep. 11 "My Messy, Sweet Little Friend" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Right out of the gate, with the Liz recap, I already hit the mute button!  

I’m having roasted chicken and wild rice.

Edited by MerBearHou
  • Like 4

Knowing that Kenzie and Maria wanted to give up their spot for Liz and Q said no, her outburst made even more sense.

I feel like the theme of this season was "That was my big move and they stole it".

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Sorry I'm late. I just got back from Applebee's after eating some overpriced mediocrity 

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
(edited)
4 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

I already hit the mute button!

Sounds wise. The recap I didn’t need to relive. K is already crying for being left out of the vote like liz was last week. Nice start 🙄

Edited by dizzyd
Just now, gorgy said:

Sorry I'm late. I just got back from Applebee's after eating some overpriced mediocrity 

Who needs Applebee's when someone can PNJ with or without flint, less mediocrity, and an ounce of common sense

• Like 1
(edited)

Okay, I kind of like Kenzie being humbled here, since she was gloating early on about how awesome she was at the game.

And Maria's quite pleased with her epic blindside of Tiffany.  Maybe a little too pleased.  She apparently was off the radar and now she might have put a target on her back.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

I already hit the mute button!

MerBearHou: Marked safe from the LIZ

• LOL 4
(edited)

Has the Survivor opening credits song (chant) and music ever won anything?  I think it’s so cool and so forever recognizable.  

Edited by MerBearHou
3 minutes ago, gorgy said:

Did you get a cheeseburger or think of Liz? 

• LOL 4

Actually Kenzie's just enjoying the game isn't a bad ploy. It keeps her off people's radars.

I just realized Venus looks a little like Frankie Grande.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, iMonrey said:

Kenzie has a tattoo of a pair of scissors on the side of her neck. Like . . . WTF.

She’s a salon owner. So- she cuts hair?

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

Kenzie has a tattoo of a pair of scissors on the side of her neck. Like . . . WTF.

I see a lot of people with that tat. It means you’ve cut someone out of your life. At least that what I’ve been told by tattoo fans. 

• Useful 1
Just now, MerBearHou said:

Has the Survivor opening credits song and music ever won anything?  I think it’s so cool and so forever recognizable.  

It probably should have.  To be fair, based on what TAR does, the deserve(d) all of the awards, but their credits are/were just a little more than okay

And this was the first time Venus was on the wrong side of the vote?  I feel like if she was on the right side it was probably an accident since it seems like no one has really wanted to work with her.

• Like 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

So wait, would Hunter's idol be out there too? 

Yes. But it's obvious the players all believed that Hunter was bluffing about having an idol, so they don't realize that there are two idols available. 

• Useful 2
Just now, KaveDweller said:

So the idol was hidden after Tiff didn't play it, but not after Hunter didn't play his?

Hunter's might be hidden so we could see two idols being found.

I don't know why they don't assume Hunter's idol won't be found. Maybe they really do believe he was bluffing.

7 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

What is it with these people being upset for not getting credit for vote offs? 

Freaking.  Survivor.  Resume.

May the first person who came up with that phrase not have won a million dollars.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Straycat80 said:

I wish there wasn’t an idol this late in the game. 

I agree, to an extent.  When they're burned that's fair.  One is enough here, but I do think that with the new F4 rules, the HII should be done away with at Final 5

• Like 2

Okay I'm loving this mad dash for the idol, and Liz is back snoring at camp.

And Venus actually found the idol (so no beware advantage to get to the idol).  So does anyone have 'she tells someone about it' or 'she gets voted off with it' on their bingo card?  I mean why mess with the formula this season.

• LOL 2

And of course, as everyone is hunting for idols, Liz is in the camp sleeping. But then she'll scream and rant when she's not handed a reward or declared the best survivor player ever!!

Too funny if the idol Venus found was Hunter's old one he stupidly didn't play. Especially because of how badly Hunter wanted Venus gone and how much she enjoyed bugging that man.

• LOL 6

So one Day 1 you find a CLUE to where an idol is then have to work for it. Now, with only six days left? You just find the idol right away.

I don't get it.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

Freaking.  Survivor.  Resume.

May the first person who came up with that phrase not have won a million dollars.

May the first person who came up with that phrase lost a million dollars.

It's a damn TV show, not a job at a beach somewhere!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

So one Day 1 you find a CLUE to where an idol is then have to work for it. Now, with only six days left? You just find the idol right away.

I don't get it.

I know.  I'd think with it being so close to the expiration of when all idols become no good, they'd make it harder to get.  But I'm glad Venus didn't lose her vote, and I seriously hope she can play it well.  She's on the outside and knows it so I hope she plays it.

I'd digging the sis-mance of Venus and Kenzie.  Those 2 and Charlie would be my ideal final 3.  

And Kenzie's mocking Venus for her idol-hunting skills.  Joke's on her.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 3

I love Venus outright saying "there's no benefit to telling anyone about this idol." I hope she sticks to that because that's the smartest thing a player has said all season.

• Like 7

I think Maria's getting a little too big with the move-gloating here with Charlie.  

Charlie's making a lot of sense here with questioning working with Maria and where Q stands with her.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I don't get it.

New Era Survivor!  It's part of Survivor staff's resume to be lazy with those at this point!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Maria's a bigger target than Q.  I want him gone, but he's clearly no threat to win.  His biggest move was trying to get people to vote him off so he didn't have to quit, and he couldn't even accomplish that.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2