Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

It would be a twist if this ended up with Sophie becoming a bodybuilder. She and Patrick could be Tell All buddies!

She could take lessons from Paola! 

• LOL 4
25 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Will Jasmine start wearing a crown and sash everywhere she goes now? 

A crown to match Gino's hat. 

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

It would be a twist if this ended up with Sophie becoming a bodybuilder. She and Patrick could be Tell All buddies!

Isn't Anfisa a body builder? And Julia? They could all open a gym together! I smell spinoff!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Isn't Anfisa a body builder? And Julia? They could all open a gym together! I smell spinoff!

And they could add Ed to the cast for comic relief, and so he can get that sweet, sweet Sharp money without making anyone else miserable!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

You could see the lightbulb go on over Rob’s head. If I say nice things, it will lead to sex 

My dog figured it out a long time ago. You do something good and you get a biscuit.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

And she's milking every second of being a victim in this (unnecessary) surgery. 

My ex roommate must have said she needed hip surgery/ was waiting 9 months for hip surgery/ surgery surgery surgery a thousand times in 2 weeks.

Edited by judylo
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 2

Oh for fucks sake, Mother Emily. Take the goats or baskets of rice or yams or whatever Kobe's family is giving, and do it graciously. Its ceremonial. You know, like bringing evergreen into the house at Christmas time or carrying the bride over the threshold or first footing on New Year's. Get over your supercilious suburban self.  

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

You could see the lightbulb go on over Rob’s head. If I say nice things, it will lead to sex 

And he made it all the way to 32 years of age before he made this discovery.

3 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

And they could add Ed to the cast for comic relief, and so he can get that sweet, sweet Sharp money without making anyone else miserable!

NO NOT ED. He is a far and desperate cry from comic relief. Is there someone we enjoy slagging off on more? 

• Applause 10
(edited)
7 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Emily's mother never heard of the U.S. custom of a dowry?  Bride price and dowry are very similar.

They’re already married and this is all symbolic. Weddings are filled with traditions that don’t make any sense in modern times. Lighten up Lisa, you’re not really selling your daughter for a cow. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 7
  • Applause 7

Oh sweet Jesus Emily's mother is going to give me a fucking aneurysm. NO ONE IS BUYING EMILY YOU SILLY COW.

You are ridiculous and you don't get it. Shut the fuck up. God she frosts my ass. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

As an aside, my esthetician recommended Zo skincare. The daily defence cream is $180. Not sure I want to pay that.

Cetaphil for washing your face. Oil of Olay Total Care for face cream.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
(edited)

Jesus Christ has Kobe ever acted like he owns Emily? It’s a symbolic tradition, mom can fuck off. They love Kobe as long as he acts American enough. They are acting like you are an idiot because you are…walks like a duck. They are married with two kids Jesus take the wheel.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Don't give Sharpe any ideas!!! 

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh for fucks sake, Mother Emily. Take the goats or baskets of rice or yams or whatever Kobe's family is giving, and do it graciously. Its ceremonial. You know, like bringing evergreen into the house at Christmas time or carrying the bride over the threshold or first footing on New Year's. Get over your supercilious suburban self.  

She needs to get over herself big time.  If she wore a veil in her own wedding, or the guests threw rice, or she had bridesmaids, (insert almost any custom  here), then you've participated in antiquated but traditional customs that might offend her self-righteous self if she knew the history behind them.

I could so see my husband playing a joke and presenting my dad with a box of strawberry Pop-Tarts (his favorite) for me.  He did ask him for my hand, though.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

As an aside, my esthetician recommended Zo skincare. The daily defence cream is $180. Not sure I want to pay that.

Go online and search for dupes. You might find a knockoff with the same ingredients for much less. 

Oh, and I broke in my new Birkenstocks this weekend! I recommend. A day's shopping and my knee didn't hurt. Comfortable right out of the box. Very lightweight. Try them! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Especially if they combined the gym with an axe throwing room.

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I ran into a man who ghosted me 2 years ago. He's gained a ton and dressed like a slob. I made sure to say "Hi".

I was at a concert a couple of weeks ago with houseguest and my lad. I saw my old boss, the one who made my last two years at Tufts a hell on earth, sitting in the same area. He did not see me, I hope. I did derive some joy from the fact that he is about 6 foot 3 and was probably in misery through the whole concert since the mezzanine section had NO leg room. Hahahahahahahaha

1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Especially if they combined the gym with an axe throwing room.

Guaranteed winner. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My dog figured it out a long time ago. You do something good and you get a biscuit.

Dogs are very smart. Rob, not so much. 

• LOL 7

Ashley just said “ I’m done “.
Guess she doesn’t realize she is supposed to wait until the tell all to say that while she’s flouncing off the stage.

• LOL 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Imagine checking in to a hotel in that state. 

Hubby had minor dental surgery and was stoned out of his mind. I don’t drive so thankfully the nurse flagged a cab and explained to the driver that he isn’t drunk but he is high from surgery. It was a hell of a cab ride back with hubby saying he was talking to his mind and wanting to eat the seat because it reminded him of cake.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 4
  • LOL 10
Just now, Shelbie said:

Ashley just said “ I’m done “.
Guess she doesn’t realize she is supposed to wait until the tell all to say that while she’s flouncing off the stage.

She's practicing. She wants to nail that flounce. 

• LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Imagine checking in to a hotel in that state. 

Imagine being the cleaning crew assigned to the room.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I use plain Ivory bar soap to wash my face, and Aveeno lotion for the moisturizer (it's the same formula as the body lotion).    You can't get cheaper than that, and if does the job.  

Many of the plastic surgery practices have a deal with a local car service and hotel.   They have protective vinyl liners on the bed, and pay a replacement fee for the linens and such for their post surgery patients.     The price is included in the surgery costs.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Useful 6
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If I were Loren, I’d be more concerned about looking like her mother as she gets older.

We have discussed this before, and I just don’t see this happening. They don’t have the same type of face/features. Luckily for Loren.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I ran into a man who ghosted me 2 years ago. He's gained a ton and dressed like a slob. I made sure to say "Hi".

Was it Gino?

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, judylo said:

We have discussed this before, and I just don’t see this happening. They don’t have the same type of face/features. Luckily for Loren.

The eyes. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
18 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Good old Pond's Cold Cream at night here.  Oil of Olay cream and that's it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1