Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Emily's mom jeopardizes her African wedding with Kobe; Rob and Sophie hash it out in therapy; Alexei is shocked by Loren's state; Ed and Liz finally meet after he called off the wedding; Patrick upsets Thais on her birthday.

Air date 5/12/2024

WTH is wrong with Liz that she keeps hanging around to be psychologically tortured by this troll of a 'man'? 

She could do so much better, must be for the TLC check

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

ok so I dozed off last night- hope to catch it Sunday night. Who is this woman of a certain age?

She's the one who is putting on the beauty pageant "workshop"...  I'm guessing she's also the one who puts ON the actual pageant.  This is seriously the DUMBEST storyline ever.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 8
6 hours ago, goofygirl said:

She's the one who is putting on the beauty pageant "workshop"...  I'm guessing she's also the one who puts ON the actual pageant.  This is seriously the DUMBEST storyline ever.

oh my . seriously. you are right, this is the DUMBEST storyline. 

• Like 4

Sorry OT but did anyone catch Real Life Hulks that was one episode on TLC? 

Bodybuilders that inject mineral oil into their muscles! ugh fked up, man.image.png.dcfee35a8ae6abdd229865005bec6df7.png

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1

So, friends, last night the maniac roommate tried to leave the rehab with her ex-boyfriend. Cops were called, screams were heard down the hall, and she left on a stretcher, bound for a mental hospital and a psychiatric assessment! Unfortunately, she returned today. Fortunately, they put her in another room! 

Please pray that my next roommate is better, as I am probably stuck here for another month or so.

Oh, and picture a screechy harridan with a New Yawk accent who looks a lot like Coltee mom Debbie, with some of Loren’s mom thrown in!

• Mind Blown 5
  • Hugs 10
  • Sad 2

@judylo, I cannot believe you had to endure that for so long! Glad she's gone, and fingers crossed for an improvement in your neighborhood. 

Hola, my peeps! I hope you've all gotten a fresh infusion of snark, because these people give me the pip and I will need your wit. Has everyone had a good weekend? 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, judylo said:

So, friends, last night the maniac roommate tried to leave the rehab with her ex-boyfriend. Cops were called, screams were heard down the hall, and she left on a stretcher, bound for a mental hospital and a psychiatric assessment! Unfortunately, she returned today. Fortunately, they put her in another room! 

Please pray that my next roommate is better, as I am probably stuck here for another month or so.

Oh, and picture a screechy harridan with a New Yawk accent who looks a lot like Coltee mom Debbie, with some of Loren’s mom thrown in!

My heart goes out to you. How the hell are you supposed to heal if you can’t get any rest?

Wanted to spend Mother’s Day 2024 with my loved ones, you guys! Usually I don’t watch this putrid show. 

Why would anyone fight to stay in a relationship with Ed? Liz needs a psychotherapeutic intervention, stat.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Carlos says menacingly, "you have three days". Or what, exactly? He's going to send a couple of big beefy guys around to strong arm Patrick? I cannot even. Can someone tell this cement head that they are already married?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why would anyone fight to stay in a relationship with Ed? Liz needs a psychotherapeutic intervention, stat.

She's the only person I've ever seen whose life would be improved by joining a cult. It'd be healthier than being with Ed. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe things would go better for Ashley and Manuel if she had some sort of a dial that he could turn down when she starts her endless screaming.

He does; Candy Crush.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7

Oh, I simply cannot wait to see the curled lip and wince on Mother Emily's face when she has to cope with that strange Cameroonian food. I mean, have they even HEARD of Twinkies or mac and cheese in Cameroon? 

• LOL 6

Oh goody. Mother Emily is going to thoroughly infuriate me every time she appears on screen, isn't she? Doesn't she have the faintest notion of how to be polite? "This is what we'd give our dog"? Sweet Jesus I'm going to have a fucking stroke. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Everyone tick "weird food" on your Bingo cards! 

Chicken feet are back!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
On 5/10/2024 at 11:37 PM, magemaud said:

No way I could take beauty advice from this woman! 

IMG_5608.jpeg

Do we know she’s not one of the undead?  Agreed, stupid storyline.  I’m sure they will need to pay a ton for this and that detracts from attorney’s fees for the kids.  I’d rather see Jasmine get a job to help cover that cost or see Gino try to get his job back.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

I’m sure they will need to pay a ton for this and that detracts from attorney’s fees for the kids.  

Sharp is paying for the lessons. Guarantee it. They needed to do something in a vain attempt at making their storyline interesting.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Therapist writes down, “this dipshit doesn’t even know her husband’s age.” 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • LOL 10
Just now, magemaud said:

I really find it hard to believe that Emily is a good cook and loves to host dinner parties 

When I first got married I couldn't cook. But I wanted to have dinner parties, so I learned, and now I'm an awesome cook. I believe Emily likes to cook, clearly she's embraced being a housewife and mother and I don't doubt that she's good at it. I dunno, I kinda love her now. She and Kobe are cute and you can see they're comfortable and like to laugh together. 

• Like 9
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sophie and Rob going to visit a production assistant couples therapist. Zzzzzz

Are they living in the car?  What is all that crap in the back?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

TONS of tea about Sophie, Rob and Claire over on Reddit including one person’s new mug shot 

Don't be such a tease! Link! Link! 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Do we know she’s not one of the undead?  Agreed, stupid storyline.  I’m sure they will need to pay a ton for this and that detracts from attorney’s fees for the kids.  I’d rather see Jasmine get a job to help cover that cost or see Gino try to get his job back.

We're just not used to looking at naturally aged women; she's probably same aged as the Silva twins.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, xls said:

We're just not used to looking at naturally aged women; she's probably same aged as the Silva twins.

No it’s not that.  It’s the extreme hair color and the pancake makeup that looks like all the blood has been drained from her body.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Are they living in the car?  What is all that crap in the back?

Apparently they're Rob's collection of sexy costumes that he'd like Sophie to wear. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Therapist eyeroll =what insufferable twits!

"For this I got a PhD? Jesus, I should have gone to cosmetology school"

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t need to see Loren’s fat getting sucked out.

You'll watch it and like it, missy! --Matt Sharp, probably 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, judylo said:

OMG. How did they let her back in?? I hope your next roommate is a saint. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

No it’s not that.  It’s the extreme hair color and the pancake makeup that looks like all the blood has been drained from her body.

And the eyebrows. 😲 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Watching Loren pre-surgery effectively ended any random thought of a tummy tuck/augmentation/facelift/whatever.  If I need confidence, I'll go to school and set goals for myself (and I did!).

Maybe the laws are different in her state, but I thought that in at least some practices, a prospective client has to meet with a counselor before any surgery, as many times clients try to correct an emotional problem with surgical procedures, which doesn't work and turns you into Darcy.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Anyone have anecdotes? I'm bored to tears already. 

My 100yo father broke up with his girlfriend because he made the wrong turn while driving her somewhere and she started yelling at him. He said she’s too excitable. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

If it makes anyone feel better, lipo really hurts, and Loren is getting a lot of it done! She is (was/would have been) in pain for a while. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2