Type keyword(s) to search

S4.All Episodes: 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

We lived, we laughed, we cringed, we vomited, but now our journey is ended. Can we get a refund?

Till next time.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7
(edited)
On 6/21/2024 at 6:27 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is where I remind everyone that she purports to be a therapist.

Therapists have to have open, caring, and loving hearts, and I think Alex has that. However, she gave Adriano way too much credit. He is dumb as a box of rocks. Definitely cute, but really really stupid. When she was talking to him with her heart about how she felt about God and relgion and threesomes, he just stared ahead with a random smile. He was not tracking at all. I thought maybe his mom and dad were foster parents as well. Or maybe they were paid to be his parents.  

Edited by bravofan27

I officially call BS on Kyle. He behaved like a 17 year old, accusing Ani of trying to claim she's "pregnant by him". Yet in his THs, he brags about impregnating women? Clearly that's a lie because he's obviously fearful of being named the father.

1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

Therapists have to have open, caring, and loving hearts, and I think Alex has that. However, she gave Adriano way too much credit. He is dumb as a box of rocks. Definitely cute, but really really stupid. When she was talking to him with her heart about how she felt about God and relgion and threesomes, he just stared ahead with a random smile. He was not tracking at all. I thought maybe his mom and dad were foster parents as well. Or maybe they were paid to be his parents.  

He is not "cute" to me, and in fact, appeared even more unkempt and icky after he declared "Alex is not even my type". Seriously? Don't let the door hit you in the ass, Adriano.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The only thing I can say about Kyle sniffing his dirty socks that at least it wasn’t dirty underwear.

You can’t sniff what you don’t wear 

• LOL 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

In another era, Madeleine would have been a fabulous Belle Epoque courtesan. She knows how to play the game. 

Like in the movie Gigi...

5 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shawn is in for a lifetime of plastic surgery bills.

He's apparently used to plastic surgery bills, given his face looks like a Madame Tussaud wax model.

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Alliya already has a really nice butt

I know. I’m confused. If she wants to look more feminine why doesn’t she want breast implants? And she’s more interested in cosmetic surgery instead of “bottom” surgery? 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, kacesq said:

Shawn gives me the creeps.

I don't like it when we watch an American go through the motions of bringing a "loved one" to the US to live, when the world can see the relationship is going nowhere. I hear complaints about too much immigration, yet here are individuals sidestepping reality in an effort to bring someone to America. 

• Like 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Definitely cute, but really really stupid.

I wanted to give your post the hands clapping emoji, but couldn't bring myself to applaud your statement that Adriano "is cute". Ugh...

Ah well, I'll react to your next post accordingly. 

Edited by Chalby
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Shawn claiming to be worried he won’t be attracted to Alliya does not hold as much weight as Alliya perhaps moving on from him. She gained confidence and is a hot momma and seems like a lovely person. He is likely worried she will leave his old ass….hence putting a ring on it.

The way Shawn described "Douglas" was basically as a beautiful young man who was a "take charge", aggressive lover behind closed doors. I don't believe he's physically attracted to anything feminine, which  is the package Alliya wants to transition into. I can't hold that against Shawn.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, judylo said:

She’s finally disgusted!

I wish she had figured this out prior to bedding the loser. He truly gives me the heebie jeebies.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

I know. I’m confused. If she wants to look more feminine why doesn’t she want breast implants? And she’s more interested in cosmetic surgery instead of “bottom” surgery? 

I am far from an expert, but I think a lot of trans people don't get bottom surgery. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I am far from an expert, but I think a lot of trans people don't get bottom surgery. 

Good point. It’s very expensive, painful and not something to undergo lightly. 

• Like 2

Well, finally watched the finale! Random thoughts:

Kyle's last words to Ani: "Hey, aren't you going to chip in half for the tea? She stiffed me on this pot of tea!

Alex: All I wanted was a Black/Italian wedding! I didn't want two brides though. Honey, if matching values of God and religion are so important to you, stay home, go to church and find a nice man that agrees with you on those important issues and take him travelling with you. I think you actually don't care that much about religion, you want to screw handsome foreigners without another woman in the bed with you. 

Why didn't Luke get on Madeline to work her ass off at "her" "Beuaty Salon" to make money instead of whisking her away on a vacation (vacation from WHAT? Neither one is working at anything!)?

Ugh, Shawn. No amount of fillers and Botox in your face can hide the disgust you feel when you look at Aliyah. Just stop pretending, dump her, and find another cute young boy to make you feel like a man. She has permanently changed and isn't the boy you fell in love with. 

• Like 4
On 6/26/2024 at 10:41 AM, Red Bridey said:

Alex: All I wanted was a Black/Italian wedding

THIS! She even sort of said as much—-she wants the wedding and to be able to say she is settled down. It’s a checkbox to the point she was willing to overlook so many red flags and make soooo many excuses to accept behavior that just didn’t mesh with her end goal. Glad she woke up and dumped his ass. He seemed thrown that she finally called it quits and when he made. A comment about figuring out how to get her back I wanted to punch the tv. Why can’t people just take others at their word? It’s not a game and not a challenge. Leave her in peace