Type keyword(s) to search

S4.All Episodes: 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

True but I couldn’t imagine having sex with some creepy stranger.  Maybe a close friend a trust and I’d use a Turkey baster

I think Kyle plays on the fears and anxieties of women who have tried for years and are desperate. So he snows them with "we have more likelihood of success if we do it the old fashioned way. Its science". 

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1

Madelein he pays for everything for you, why are you surprised he questions your motives?

She needs to tone down the dramatics. Too soon after Jasmine.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think Kyle plays on the fears and anxieties of women who have tried for years and are desperate. So he snows them with "we have more likelihood of success if we do it the old fashioned way. Its science". 

I still don’t believe that he’s actually had sex with other women. I think he’s lying through his teeth.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2

He wants this child to have a "mature, adult conversation."  Honey, if you want those, go find a woman your age.

Who can accept those dumb brass earrings and unemployment status.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I couldn’t imagine being in that position. All snark aside,  I think he is a creep that preys upon their desperation under the guise of being a helpful hero and champion of women. Not a good guy.

of course, he may be a liar who lies…that is the hope

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 4
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

You just *know* he's all about the boxers

Oh yeah, did you miss the episode when he explained that he wore those appalling loose shorts and explained at great length that he prefers to wear them so that his sperm factory would be adequately temperature controlled? Then he was rummaging around in them right in public to make sure the jewels were comfy. THEN TOUCHED ANI'S LEG WITH HIS UNWASHED HANDS. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I couldn’t imagine being in that position. All snark aside,  I think he is a creep that preys upon their desperation under the guise of being a helpful hero and champion of women. Not a good guy.

He thinks of himself as a humanitarian. He’s a giver.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I 100% cosign this. He's bad news and really, deeply weird. 

• Like 10

Madeleine: You need to go to the barber shop

Luke: Sure honey, let me just rummage around in the sofa cushions to find the money. Don't think the barber will want to be paid in sunglasses. 

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yeah, did you miss the episode when he explained that he wore those appalling loose shorts and explained at great length that he prefers to wear them so that his sperm factory would be adequately temperature controlled? Then he was rummaging around in them right in public to make sure the jewels were comfy. THEN TOUCHED ANI'S LEG WITH HIS UNWASHED HANDS. 

NNNNOPE!!!

• Applause 1
5 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Why isn't Girl Boss Bitch at the salon right now making her own money instead of pouting at the kitchen table?

Two words...eyelash station 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I would find it easier to snark on Shawn and Aliya if one of them was as awful as the people on this show usually are. I just feel sad for them.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Thé age difference is creepy but I like Shawn, his acceptance and love warms my cold dead heart

I know. Me too. 21 -61? Yeesh. But...

• Like 4

I hate twerking. 

OMG you can’t force someone to “believe” in God. They either do or don’t. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
33 minutes ago, judylo said:

Oy, it’s always at 8 pm that the noisy nurses come in to prep my ornery roommate for nighttime. Not not that she goes to bed then or turns off her TV. It’s on all night. BUT THIS IS MY LAST NIGHT of no sleep! Getting sprung tomorrow!

Yay party time!!!! Finally you're getting out! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

The proposal is sweet but I’m not sure Shawn wants to marry Aliya. I think he still wants Douglas.

His comment about "let's see how far this goes " speaks volumes 

• Like 6

I’m sorry but people use religion and God to commit murder, rape, take away people’s rights…..stop with the «  if you believed in God you wouldn’t have threesomes » 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

By the time Alliya has to put Shawn into a "home," she'll still be young and hot, so maybe this can all work out?

Please do not speak of homes! 

• Hugs 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3

Alex thought they were going to have a beautiful dinner together. For fucks sake, I want to shake her. SHE'S the one who made things awkward. Ever hear of tact? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Adriano ins’t buying what Alex is selling. He’s not fond of the proselytizing.

I don’t blame him. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3