Type keyword(s) to search

S4.All Episodes: 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Finished After the Flood on britbox today. Recommend it.

I saw that pop up. I'll have to check that out 

• Useful 2

Oy, it’s always at 8 pm that the noisy nurses come in to prep my ornery roommate for nighttime. Not not that she goes to bed then or turns off her TV. It’s on all night. BUT THIS IS MY LAST NIGHT of no sleep! Getting sprung tomorrow!

• Like 4
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

Maybe we are all being unfair to Luke. Obviously his innovative sunglasses design is going to set the world on fire and he wants to protect the millions that are surely coming his way.
I don’t believe this but I’m sure he does.

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I started it today! Enjoying it so far. 

It’s on my list. Will watch when I get home! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"Please make a fist." Oh, he's got that covered.

Why don’t these women go to a sperm bank? I wouldn’t let that dude touch me with his hands, nevermind his zucchini 

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I just found out 90 Day Fiance UK has a few eps up on HBO Max, so I know what I'll be doing after this!

New ones?? Season 3?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, judylo said:

Oy, it’s always at 8 pm that the noisy nurses come in to prep my ornery roommate for nighttime. Not not that she goes to bed then or turns off her TV. It’s on all night. BUT THIS IS MY LAST NIGHT of no sleep! Getting sprung tomorrow!

This has been cruel and unusual punishment for you. You’re going to get better so much faster at home because you won’t be wasting your energy on this kind of shit. Tomorrow can’t come soon enough!!

• Like 2
  • Love 8
16 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’ve applied for a promotion at work and my God I would love the delusional self confidence of these idiots.

Good luck!!! 

• Like 1

I've started Peaky Blinders on Netflix (yes, I am a million miles behind on pop culture). I feel like I want to swear a lot, but boy I have no desire for either whiskey or a cigarette!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

I am SO HAPPY for you! You must be pumped to be back in your own bed and your own space! 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Congratulations! There's no place like home!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Maybe we are all being unfair to Luke. Obviously his innovative sunglasses design is going to set the world on fire and he wants to protect the millions that are surely coming his way.
I don’t believe this but I’m sure he does.

You just KNOW this dumdum pumped a small fortune into Bitcoin. 

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Why don’t these women go to a sperm bank? I wouldn’t let that dude touch me with his hands, nevermind his zucchini 

Sperm banks are problematic too. Ever read "The Genius Factory"? Hoo boy. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

I've started Peaky Blinders Peaky Fooking Bloynders on Netflix (yes, I am a million miles behind on pop culture). I feel like I want to swear a lot, but boy I have no desire for either whiskey or a cigarette!

FTFY

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I've started Peaky Blinders on Netflix (yes, I am a million miles behind on pop culture). I feel like I want to swear a lot, but boy I have no desire for either whiskey or a cigarette!

Tommy Shelby….swoon.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I started it but it didn't hold my interest. Maybe I'll give it another try, but I'm still into British police procedurals and murders. I'm really enjoying Death in Paradise on Britbox. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

You just KNOW this dumdum pumped a small fortune into Bitcoin. 

Sperm banks are problematic too. Ever read "The Genius Factory"? Hoo boy. 

True but I couldn’t imagine having sex with some creepy stranger.  Maybe a close friend a trust and I’d use a Turkey baster

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I started it but it didn't hold my interest. Maybe I'll give it another try, but I'm still into British police procedurals and murders. I'm really enjoying Death in Paradise on Britbox. 

Loved loved loved Peaky Blinders. Still haven’t watched the last half of the final season (I miss Aunt Pol) because I don’t want it to end.

• Love 1

How about The Murdoch Mysteries? Soooo Canadian 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

How about The Murdoch Mysteries? Soooo Canadian 

Ooh, I'll add it to my list! I love "Republic of Doyle" because its all shot in Newfoundland. Plus the main character is kind of an asshole and gets punched in the face at least once an episode, which is hilarious. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

How the heck did what’s her name with Manuel accrue $100k in debt? I’m not watching HEA until we get new couples.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nerd alert. Love the black socks with the shorts.

And he shuffles around in those sandals like Sasquatch. What does she see in him? 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

True but I couldn’t imagine having sex with some creepy stranger.  Maybe a close friend a trust and I’d use a Turkey baster

I don't understand, when looking at this man, what is it about his genes that makes one say "ooooooh yeah...I want *those* genes"? I am perplexed. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And he shuffles around in those sandals like Sasquatch. What does she see in him? 

We need a ::shrug:: post react icon!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I don't understand, when looking at this man, what is it about his genes that makes one say "ooooooh yeah...I want *those* genes"? I am perplexed. 

I wondered from the jump how any potential mother would want to risk having a baby that looked like him.

• Applause 5
  • LOL 2
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm sure he has to wear black socks, its optimal for sperm production. 

You just *know* he's all about the boxers

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

How the heck did what’s her name with Manuel accrue $100k in debt? I’m not watching HEA until we get new couples.

All those crystals, potions and tarot cards don’t buy themselves!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, kacesq said:

My guess was higher education loans. I bet she tried law school, then tried a Masters program, then nursing, then some bullshit certification at some for profit mill. As long as she was in school she could defer her loans. Now she's running out of ideas and has to pony up. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 5

You just *know* he's all about the boxers

Guarantee it. Briefs are much to constricting.

Luke, the red flags are right in front of your face. This is what happens when you date a teenager.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

My guess was higher education loans. I bet she tried law school, then tried a Masters program, then nursing, then some bullshit certification at some for profit mill. As long as she was in school she could defer her loans. Now she's running out of ideas and has to pony up. 

You know what? I bet you're right.  I could see her doing alllll that.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Guarantee it. Briefs are much to constricting.

For his boa constrictor.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2