Type keyword(s) to search

S4.All Episodes: 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

Why is he blaming her for rumors? 

I love Madeleine now. She is cracking me up with her feistiness. Luke wants her to apologize and grovel and beg and she's having NONE of it. Hahahahahahahahaha

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Luke knows how to romance Madelein. “Say you’re sorry and start making better decisions.”

Okay Dad. Honestly, SHE'S NINETEEN 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Madelein has a long list of sugar daddies waiting to Get a piece of ass treat her well.

Exactly. She knows her sugar baby worth. Why waste her time with brokeass poser wannabe entrepreneur Luke? 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly. She knows her sugar baby worth. Why waste her time with brokeass poser wannabe entrepreneur Luke? 

Maybe she really loves sunglasses.

• LOL 9

"He don't believe in God, and he wants to have some threesomes?" Boy's on the highway to hell! 

Oh for fucks sake. Adriano would have a threesome with anything that will sit still long enough, why is she so shocked?

• Like 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He knows…otherwise why lie about being a wealthy businessman 

• Like 4
(edited)

Luke is an idiot.  What is she apologizing for?  A rumor?  Tell your friend, RunTellDat to apologize to her!

Y’all, Alex is a therapist…I would seriously want my copay back.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Alex, find a nice guy at your church, get married, go to church every Sunday and be happy. Adriano is not the one for you.

Straight missionary, every Saturday night, right after the church ham and bean supper, followed by prayer. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

The family that threesomes together does something together that rhymes, I just can't think of anything. Probably are breaking some laws, too.

• LOL 6
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Exactly. She knows her sugar baby worth. 

My evening gummie is kicking in. Does anyone remember Sugar Babies candy? Like pure sugar in your teeth?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

My evening gummie is kicking in. Does anyone remember Sugar Babies candy? Like pure sugar in your teeth?

Those Sugar Babies were tough on the teeth. I preferred the lollipops that lasted all day.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I loved Sugar Babies, Boston Baked Beans, and Charleston Chews.  I can’t find Dots anymore though 😞

• Like 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

What the hell is Ani thinking? She can’t do any better than this?

I mean, I know dating is tough in your 30s but sheesh. Ani should get a vibrator and call it a day. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Those Sugar Babies were tough on the teeth. I preferred the lollipops that lasted all day.

I remember those too! Black Cow? And the other without the chocolate 

• Like 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I mean, I know dating is tough in your 30s but sheesh. Ani should get a vibrator and call it a day. 

Now that I am in my 40s I am so happy with my choices. Everyone was pushing me to have babies etc…I love kids but I didn’t want to be a mom…I actually almost caved….society can be a bitch. Likely she should have been married by now…so she settles for this asshole

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Listen to his tone: "What did you do?". Like he's a lawyer cross examining her. 

Oh, here we go. "Its only because I CARE so much about you that I get angry". She needs to run. Fast and far. He is an abuser. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2

Guess what, Kyle? A few days before coming to Malta YOU WERE FUCKING OTHER WOMEN TO GET THEM PREGNANT!

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 2