Type keyword(s) to search

S4.All Episodes: 90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

🎶King of the Road🎶

Shawn seems like a nice guy. I hope he doesn’t get his heart broken.

I like both of them. My world is upside down. 

• Like 3

"If there is something in my body I want to change, then I'm free to do that. And by free, I mean you have to pay for it."

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Who is going to pay for all this surgery? What kind of job does Alea actually have? Or has Shawn been imported to Brazil to foot the bill for a transition he doesn't even want?

• Like 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is Aliyah going to go down the Nikki path, all plastic surgery from head to toe?

I hope not.  She’s already gorgeous.  I get transitioning meds, etc but hopefully not Nicki levels.

• Love 2

It’s okay for Shawn to be a little uncomfortable about this. It takes time.

He really is trying. And to be fair, Alliya is really rushing things. I can understand, now the floodgates are open, everything is possible. I hope they both can find their way, they seem to be really devoted. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Who is going to pay for all this surgery? What kind of job does Alea actually have? Or has Shawn been imported to Brazil to foot the bill for a transition he doesn't even want?

Maybe Aliyah is hoping to continue to feed at the Sharp trough for the numerous surgeries?

• Useful 1

Maybe Aliyah is hoping to continue to feed at the Sharp trough for the numerous surgeries?

$1200 an episode won't even buy a year of mani pedis and hair extensions. I'm guessing Only Fans. 

• Useful 1
24 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Now I know that Burger King is a sponsor I must remember to mute the TV as soon as the show goes to commercial. 

Speaking of BK, there was a Reddit discussion of who Shawn reminded people of and this poster nailed it 

IMG_5583.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

$1200 an episode won't even buy a year of mani pedis and hair extensions. I'm guessing Only Fans. 

I was thinking that it becomes its own storyline. Like Darcey and Stacey.

A-Draino: I can see myself with Alex (and any other woman who wants to join in) forever.

Shouting match with roomie.  Wants me to turn down TV after a whole day of loud complaining phone calls with ex boyfriend and loud altercations with about six staff, including calling them all idiots. Hopefully she will move tomorrow.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 2

Seems like Madeline doesn’t take the news of Luke’s poverty-stricken existence very well.

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love how the men on this show are always telling their guy friends that girls are icky and that they shouldn't date the women they're with. You know, as guys do. 

You mean before they sip tea and talk about their feelings?

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Seems like Madeline doesn’t take the news of Luke’s poverty-stricken existence very well.

Who could have guessed?

Edited by Gobi
  • LOL 3
Just now, judylo said:

Shouting match with roomie.  Wants me to turn down TV after a whole day of loud complaining phone calls with ex boyfriend and loud altercations with about six staff, including calling them all idiots. Hopefully she will move tomorrow.

I think you need to call a friend and say things like "Yeah, I need it done tonight. She never shuts up. TAKE CARE OF IT."

• LOL 7
3 minutes ago, judylo said:

Too bad you’re in no shape to kick her in the ribs.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

I finally had enough and called the staff to get her to shut up. They asked who wanted to move. I said, I have been here longer. She seemed to agree to move but not tonight because she wanted to sleep . Three, two, one … she will be babbling and complaining and moaning …

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
5 minutes ago, judylo said:

She gots to go.  Can you She Devil her?  

• Like 1

I think Kyle is officially one of my most hated 90 Day participants.  All his "in America we don't do that"  Ugh, you sat on a plane for hours then stayed in the same clothes all day and night and slurped your food like an animal.  And he has fathered 71 children.  We will have a global generation of idiots.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4

Hi everyone. I dragged myself out of my sick bed to join tonight's festivities. I’m thinking that I shouldn’t have eaten the shrimp I got from Whole Foods the other day. I’ve been paying a steep price. Ugh! And I’m not sure seeing Kyle slurping down his food is going to make me feel any better.

• Hugs 5
  • Sad 3
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi everyone. I dragged myself out of my sick bed to join tonight's festivities. I’m thinking that I shouldn’t have eaten the shrimp I got from Whole Foods the other day. I’ve been paying a steep price. Ugh! And I’m not sure seeing Kyle slurping down his food is going to make me feel any better.

Auntie, you know that the only place to eat shrimp is at a strip club!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8

Good evening all! So glad we have this spinoff as I’ve sworn off HEA. The sperm donor is a menace and Sharp shouldn’t give him airtime.

When did those dagger nails become fashionable? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Kyle and Ani cannot be real. It’s all for his notoriety. I don’t believe a minute of it. Your mileage may vary.

Poor Madeline. She is wasting her sugar daddy hopes on this grifter.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1