Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I skinned a hit pink muppet to make a coat. I'm wearing lucite platform heels and a shirt with set it cups that in no way fits my chest. For the bottoms, I am wearing underwear as outwear, because I'm classy that way. 

I have a very classy leopard print dress with no underwear, gold lipstick, a green wig, and six inch nails. I want you all to know that I'm overwhelmed and there's a lot for me to process, so don't touch me, or talk to me. 

• Fire 2
  • LOL 8

Oh, dummy. She wants the apartment and the truck and everything else you purchased for her—not you. She does not love you and want to be with you. 

• Like 6

What is Rob going to do with all his extra time, now that he doesn’t have to stalk watch Tennie and the kids on his phone day and night. And please! I need an answer about the Katie Couric tattoo.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, kacesq said:

She didn’t need to bring her kid to watch this makeout session.

right im like dude molest on his mom somewhere else like the kid is right there

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Rob is prepared to start his new life. He'll have a tracker on Tennie's car and dole out corporal punishment to her kids, between shifts at the meat packing plant. 

1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

right im like dude molest on his mom somewhere else like the kid is right there

And her son does not have his seatbelt on. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Rob is prepared to start his new life. He'll have a tracker on Tennie's car and dole out corporal punishment to her kids, between shifts at the meat packing plant. 

I’m sure he already has a tracker on her car.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Rob and this child wearing matching inmate sweat suits is pretty disconcerting. It’s like a child wearing a jersey to see their favorite sports ball idol…but this is a felon.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And her son does not have his seatbelt on. 

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

that child needs to put on his seatbelt 

we always do this lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I’ve been the man of the house for the last 10 or 11 years. Child, are you even 11?!? Can you imagine being told you’re “the man of the house” since you were a baby?!?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 6

Did I miss anything besides more groping? 

My cat has recently decided he's too good to use his cat door to go out on the screened porch so now he comes and meows at me until I get up and open the big door for him. And of course I always get up and do it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The family that wears grey sweats together stays together? They're giving Montana Millz and Juju some competition.

They just need to pop out a little Manhattan Barbie and then the show is really on…

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

h, how sweet, Tennie's little boy dressed in grey sweats so he and Rob would look alike. 

I’m sure it was a coincidence and had nothing to do with getting the perfect happy family picture to post on her social media.

• Like 5
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1

I have a feeling Candice may have another sweetheart on the outside- it may be her friend who said, "stick to the plan."

It was very telling what kind of person Candice is last week when she said she does whatever it takes to get the things she wants.  That's probably what landed her in prison in the first place.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The family that wears grey sweats together stays together? They're giving Montana Millz and Juju some competition.

This must be a thing in the community of convicts and their molls. 

• Like 3

Does Boopie even know her man’s name? I am going to do a shot every time she says “my man.” I’ll be drunk in about ten minutes.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I have a feeling Candice may have another sweetheart on the outside- it may be her friend who said, "stick to the plan."

It was very telling what kind of person Candice is last week when she said she does whatever it takes to get the things she wants.  That's probably what landed her in prison in the first place.

Oh, hell yeah, Candice can't wait to reconnect with her REAL boyfriend, Tiny or Lugnut or Mighty Mac or whatever his name is, who will be waiting with gas station flowers and some fresh meth. 

Ayonna's been out of jail for five minutes and is already itching to beat someone's ass. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Ayonna's baby is so cute. I could spend a whole day pinching those cheeks. 

Me too! You take one side and I’ll get the other. Or you pinch the cheeks and I’ll tickle the little toes.

What did you cook for mom this week?

• Like 2