Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I don't know why the judge was angry, Ayonna could have breast fed her kid, after all.

All she had to do was pour some Cheerios into a bowl, for crying out loud. Adopting the Heroic Mother act was so ridiculously dramatic. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shonta’s kids would rather go to school than to go with her to see True. Smart kids.

They'd rather go to the dentist for a root canal. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3

I'm in Houston and drove past a Beverly Hills Furniture store today and in the window were sparkling signs like I guess you're supposed to put in your tacky house like "QUEEN".... and there was one that said "SEXY" next to "FAMILY" and I pictured putting up "SEXY FAMILY" in my house and how bizarre that would be (but ridiculous enough that I would love it for a few months).

Anyway, hi y'all!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Sliding in a little late here, Bunkies. I was watching DISTRICT 9 with my friends and had to watch the ending of that magnificent movie. Highly recommended. Watch it if you can.

But, yeah...wtaf now?

• Like 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

wait she aint never met his mom? WHAT 

Someone dropped the ball there. I mean, they could have settled into what is sure to be mutual loathing by now. Save a lot of time. 

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The Heroin Highway

Follow it to beautiful Oxycodone Acres. If you lived here, you'd be home now!

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm in Houston and drove past a Beverly Hills Furniture store today and in the window were sparkling signs like I guess you're supposed to put in your tacky house like "QUEEN".... and there was one that said "SEXY" next to "FAMILY" and I pictured putting up "SEXY FAMILY" in my house and how bizarre that would be (but ridiculous enough that I would love it for a few months).

Anyway, hi y'all!

Same city as Dr. Now:  "Dis is a serriziess sissuasion."

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

Sliding in a little late here, Bunkies. I was watching DISTRICT 9 with my friends and had to watch the ending of that magnificent movie. Highly recommended. Watch it if you can.

But, yeah...wtaf now?

I just saw that for the first time a few months ago! It blew me away and I couldn't believe I'd never watched it before.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

Wait, is she gonna pick up the momma and sister that she has never met on the way to the visit? 

Well that's never been done...lol 

Wonder if she had T shirts made, like Brittany did. "I had these made. Put them on."

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

Wait, is she gonna pick up the momma and sister that she has never met on the way to the visit? 

Well that's never been done...lol 

It has always gone swimmingly. 😁

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Anyway, hi y'all!

But, most importantly...have you seen DR NOW?

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

But, most importantly...have you seen DR NOW?

Not YET.  I want to go up there and take a photo before I leave! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rick, stop. Just stop.

I mean, the way the women were throwing themselves at him at the reunion, its not like he'd be lonely for long. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I just saw that for the first time a few months ago! It blew me away and I couldn't believe I'd never watched it before.

Me tooooo!!!

• Like 2