Type keyword(s) to search

Love During Lockup Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Why does ever one of these no talent idiots decide to share their musical butcherings on the show?

Its our punishment for our past sins. 

• LOL 7
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Not YET.  I want to go up there and take a photo before I leave! 

Mrs. Floating and I stopped at Dr. Now's office to get selfies in Decemeber 2020 when we were in Houston. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4

What is with this show that makes everyone think they’re a musician? I don’t think Rick actually played any chords. That was like a little kid just randomly strumming and making up a song. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

its just like a fairytale ... oh for the love of ..... thats a nightmare not a fairytale 

Its not a Disney fairytale. Its an original Brothers Grimm, with fearsome punishments for nothing, dismemberments, murders, and turning unsuspecting passers by into barnyard animals. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
Just now, JenE4 said:

What is with this show that makes everyone think they’re a musician? I don’t think Rick actually played any chords. That was like a little kid just randomly strumming and making up a song. 

isnt that how all the greats make music lol 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, JenE4 said:

It was a nice break from the gospel rapping.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

When I was 16, my boyfriend made me listen to an entire song on the radio while we were sitting in his car because it "was how he felt about me". It was excruciating. I die a little inside when I think about it. If he SANG??? I can't even imagine.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7

I love how these women all wait until they get out of prison to break it to their fiancé that they don't want a relationship....after months or years of fantasizing a life together. Complete scammers.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

oh god shes hitting all the classic marks ... dude she isnt gonna ever touch you ever ... just watch reruns of the same shit on past episodes 

She wants Andrew to pay for her lawyer and fees for her "custody battle", so she'll hang on to him. For now. Until she's drained his bank account. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
(edited)

but your child  isnt the most important thing to you .,.. I wish they all would just stop saying this .. its not true stop deluding yourselves ...ugh 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 7
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

"I don't care if I live in a box...with my LV purse and i Phone."

"and my gold house, and my rocket car, I don't need anything else."

• LOL 8
Just now, Ladystardust said:

When I was 16, my boyfriend made me listen to an entire song on the radio while we were sitting in his car because it "was how he felt about me". It was excruciating. I die a little inside when I think about it. If he SANG??? I can't even imagine.

I can sing, and an ex asked me to sing a Christmas carol (it was that time of year), just to hear my singing voice. I sang like one verse. Standing in his studio apartment singing all of “The Twelve Days of Christmas” felt ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

On my first date with my husband, he played a cd of his favorite romantic songs.  since we didn't speak the same language, I thought it was a cute gesture. 

• Love 3

Dang Candice you can take all the stuff he will give you, but you just can't give him anything?

BUT you love him and couldn't wait to see him,to be with him.   WTH??

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

the worst part, it was one of those 13 verse Bob Dylan songs!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I can sing, and an ex asked me to sing a Christmas carol (it was that time of year), just to hear my singing voice. I sang like one verse. Standing in his studio apartment singing all of “The Twelve Days of Christmas” felt ridiculous.

There would have had to have been copious amounts of alcohol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

On my first date with my husband, he played a cd of his favorite romantic songs.  since we didn't speak the same language, I thought it was a cute gesture. 

That is cute! This was more the both of us sitting there silently listening to the whole thing while he tried to stare into my soul with all the depth of a 16 year old boy. Bonus: I still get to think of this EVERY TIME I hear that song play in public. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

That is cute! This was more the both of us sitting there silently listening to the whole thing while he tried to stare into my soul with all the depth of a 16 year old boy. Bonus: I still get to think of this EVERY TIME I hear that song play in public. 

Okay, you GOTTA tell us the song, @Ladystardust

• Applause 2

I love to sing and sing along with the radio all the time, so everyone's heard my voice. I can carry a tune, pretty much, so its not too hard on my fellow travelers. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

What’s this “personal, deep reason” for not visiting True in prison?!?! I’m intrigued…

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mother True ain’t mincing words.

She knows her son. 

Just now, JenE4 said:

What’s this “personal, deep reason” for not visiting True in prison?!?! I’m intrigued…

She doesn't look like the pictures she's sending. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 3