Type keyword(s) to search

S46.E05: "Tiki Man" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

In all honesty, I kind of hope this blows up in Jem's face.  I like her, but I need something exciting to happen.  And I'm not as convinced she'll get the idol or vote back if Siga loses like I am with Hunter.  So then what happens?  She probably assumes she'll still have Charlie/Moriah/Maria to vote off Tim, but she may not have Charlie/Maria like she thinks.  If Tim shares his suspicions with everyone, they may not leave her alone without her having to reveal she has the idol, and therefore planted the Beware Advantage.

Well, Siga's lost now, so she might yet get her idol and her vote back.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Okay, I'm usually critical of the slo-mo shots, but that was pretty good placement.  

It was totally giving dramatic, inspirational sports film. 

• Like 2

So a Siga TC might be interesting.  Jem is currently without a vote and probably doesn't realize there's still an obstacle to get it back.  If she doesn't get it back, that may be a wrinkle in her plan to get rid of Tim.  And then Tim believes she has the idol and is leading the girls alliance, and Jem may not have the loyalty she thinks she does.  If she ends up fessing up that she planted the Beware Advantage, that might have people turn on her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

So a Siga TC might be interesting.  Jem is currently without a vote and probably doesn't realize there's still an obstacle to get it back. 

Wait, I can't remember, doesn't she automatically get the idol now and her vote because they've lost? 

• Like 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Tim, with Gem coming for you, I don't know if that journey may be a good idea. She'll probably try and plant seeds against you while you're gone. 

I was thinking the same thing.  And unless he told people his suspicions she may have free reign to go and get the idol/vote back without being interrupted.  And with the way the journey's have gone, he could end up losing his vote there.  

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Wait, I can't remember, doesn't she automatically get the idol now and her vote because they've lost? 

Tiffany had to figure a puzzle out in order to get the idol, if I'm remembering right.  So I assume it'll be the same for Jem and Hunter.  

(edited)

So nice to see a challenge without the focus on the screw-ups of He Who Will No Longer Be Named. I've noticed Tim isn't far behind HWWNLBN in challenges. But Q thinks Tim is great at challenges?Huh?

Edited by WatcherUp2
(edited)

Well let’s test the Superfans trivia, this will be fun to play along with. And nostalgic trip down memory lane. ❤️

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

I would fail this challenge soooo badly.

Not sure I'd get more than 3 or 4 right, if that :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
21 hours ago, PaperTree said:

I would fail this challenge soooo badly.

I would pass it.  I know every season in order.

1. Borneo
2. Australian Outback
3. Africa
4. Marquesas
5. Thailand
6. Amazon
7. Pearl Islands
8. All-Stars
9. Vanuatu
10. Palau
11. Guatemala
12. Panama/Exile Island
13. Cook Islands
14. Fiji
15. China
16. Micronesia/Fans vs. Favorites
17. Gabon
18. Tocantins
19. Samoa
20. Heroes vs. Villains
21. Nicaragua
22. Redemption Island
23. South Pacific
24. One World
25. Philippines
26. Caramoan/Fans vs. Favorites 2
27. Blood vs. Water
28. Cagayan/Brains vs. Brawns vs. Beauty
29. San Juan Del Sur/Blood vs. Water 2
30. Worlds Apart
31. Cambodia/Second Chances
32. Kaoh Rong/Brains vs. Brawns vs. Beauty 2
33. Millennials vs. Generation X
34. Game Changers
35. Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers
36. Ghost Island
37. David vs. Goliath
38. Edge of Extinction
39. Island of the Idols
40. Winners at War
41. 41
42. 42
43. 43
44. 44
45. 45
46. 46

Thank you!  Good night!

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2

That journey reminded me, Ben doesn't have a vote, does he?  I think he lied to his tribe and said he wouldn't know until he went to TC as to whether he had it or not.  Maybe this will be a more interesting (or boring) TC than I thought.  

Jem wants to go idol hunting by herself, and her tribe is like whatever.  Like this won't raise suspicion or anything.  

• Like 1
(edited)

Jem got the idol and her vote back.  I still think she's overconfident about the vote and her loyalties, but we'll see.  I'd be fine if one of the guys left, especially if it meant no more music battles.  I'm pretty amazed she pulled that off by herself.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I would pass it.  I know every season in order.

Same.  Hunter's roommate, or whoever it was who introduced him to Survivor, didn't do him any favors by showing him seasons in random order.

• Like 2

It's so nice to see strategizing at another tribe for a change, and especially Siga since there are different dynamics going on here.  I really don't know what's going to happen.

I don't know why Maria would want to waste her extra vote here.  Why not save it for the merge when it could really matter?

So Tim, Ben, and Jem seem like the prospective targets.  Charlie/Maria will likely be the deciding votes.  Maria doesn't trust Ben and is nervous about Charlie's bond with him.  Maria feels the girls might be more loyal.

I don't know what I want to happen!  But I guess someone is getting blindsided.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

I just have to say I’m loving this episode. What a difference 1 person makes!

Yeah, we definitely needed Bhanu out and for Yanu to win!  Although a Yanu TC might have been interesting if Tiffany had to decide between Q and Kenzie.  But I'm glad for them and for us that they won and we get to see someone else take the trek to TC.  Judging by the time it might be an interesting one!  

And I'm also glad that they will at least be tied with Nami in being a number down.  

• Like 1

Jeff even sees a blindside coming.  I guess there really isn't a way to not blindside someone with this group and the different strategies at play.  I'm here for it!

Jem asks what we're all thinking and asks if she can write Jeff's name down.

Heh, Maria kind of called Jem's comment out by saying people would be lying if they said they didn't know who they were voting for.  I like her!  I've loved getting to know Siga.  

• Like 2

Jam hasn’t been reading the tribe.    She has been acting suspiciously.    You don’t want to over play when searching for the advantage/idol, but she’s been hanging back too much.  

• Like 1
(edited)

Out with a pocket idol. Yup, it came back to bite her in the ass. Shame, I liked her but she was playing too hard.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

I think Jem's tribe spelled it out for her that she was going and she didn't pick up on it.  She definitely overplayed.  And I love the bitter exit of not acknowledging her tribe.  Best episode of the season so far!

• Like 7
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

So Ben gets his vote back after this right?  Also, did that parchment mean Maria used her extra vote?

There were 6 votes, right? So she must have.

(edited)

Jem is out. That ending was truly outrageous.

*sigh* Only two other people here will get that.

Who else voted for Ben?

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, KaveDweller said:

There were 6 votes, right? So she must have.

Okay, that would make sense.  Kind of too bad she wasted it here, I wish she had saved it.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Jem is out. That ending was truly outrageous.

*sigh* Only two people here will get that.

Who else voted for Ben?

Probably Moriah