Type keyword(s) to search

S46.E05: "Tiki Man" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)

Kenzie: "the tiniest tribe there ever was".  Apparently, she never watched Palau and Ulong, who started off with more original members than Yanu.  Now that was an impressive losing streak.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Really, another music battle?  Thank god the women are talking some strategy on the beach.  

And apparently, Maria and Moriah still think Tim, or one of the guys, has the idol.  No one suspects Jem, but I still worry this will backfire on her big time.  She needs to remember she doesn't have a vote and may not be successful in getting it back if they go to TC.

So what I've got from Siga so far: they like to dance and Charlie and Ben like to hash out who's the biggest groupie of their respective band/artist.  

(edited)

I'm wondering again why Liz came on Survivor.  

I like how Nami isn't even shy about idol hunting.  I love how Venus is ruining Hunter's idol finding mission.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

Of course the woman who keeps telling everyone she's not playing Survivor for the money because she doesn't need it, would casually decide to lay around and not look for the idol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I'm not sorry that Hunter is without his vote, for now.  But I'm sure he'll have no problem figuring out the clue to get it back.  I wonder if he'll end up throwing the IC?  

• Useful 1
12 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Kenzie: "the tiniest tribe there ever was".  Apparently, she never watched Palau, who started off with more original members than Yanu.  Now that was an impressive losing streak.

Or Ua from 41 going down to just two.

• Like 2

I think Probst should at least let them take the fire from their torches.  They'd have the challenge of keeping it going in the elements, so it wouldn't be giving them a complete handout of flint.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I think Probst should at least let them take the fire from their torches.  They'd have the challenge of keeping it going in the elements, so it wouldn't be giving them a complete handout of flint.  

Yeah, but then you wouldn’t have the story of Yanu starving and losing their minds. And I still believe Probst gets off on other people’s misery.

Tim gets the title quote, and he shows that even the “winners” can suffer.

• Like 2
(edited)

And now Siga is sitting around complaining about whoever planted the Beware Advantage.  Tim correctly suspects Jem and calls her out on a walk.  Tim also calls her out about the girls alliance.

Actually, I'm not so sure Jem is a convincing liar.  All this "the girls have control" seems way too overconfident, especially for someone who doesn't currently have a vote.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, MerBearHou said:

Tim talking to Tiki Man like Tom Hanks talking to the volleyball (aka Willis).

Wilson.

I could go for a challenge right about now. 🙄

Edited by Lantern7
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

Yeah, but then you wouldn’t have the story of Yanu starving and losing their minds. And I still believe Probst gets off on other people’s misery.

It's a forced error of sorts. Once you deny a tribe flint there's a snowball effect where they just get weaker and weaker and with every challenge there's even less of a chance they can win.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Once again, I feel we should give Hunter the $1 million.

Finding an idol and being good at challenges doesn't make you worthy of that.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I have a feeling a tribal switch-up is coming, which will be interesting regarding Hunter's status if he gets switched to a different tribe and beach. 

If were happening this episode I think we would have seen it by now. They've already spent the first half hour on the three established tribes. When there's a switch-up they need time to re-introduce everyone.

• Like 2
Just now, Rodney said:

Finding an idol and being good at challenges doesn't make you worthy of that.

True, but he’s been excelling in competition and making it look easy.

• Like 3
(edited)

In all honesty, I kind of hope this blows up in Jem's face.  I like her, but I need something exciting to happen.  And I'm not as convinced she'll get the idol or vote back if Siga loses like I am with Hunter.  So then what happens?  She probably assumes she'll still have Charlie/Moriah/Maria to vote off Tim, but she may not have Charlie/Maria like she thinks.  If Tim shares his suspicions with everyone, they may not leave her alone without her having to reveal she has the idol, and therefore planted the Beware Advantage.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Wilson.

I could go for a challenge right about now. 🙄

You were fast!!  I changed in about 10 seconds after I first said Willis.  

Edited by MerBearHou
(edited)

Even the other 2 tribes were happy to see Bhanu gone. More jaw dropping at the challenge structure, can this cast handle it? Last tribe to finish will be Yanu, haha! This is stupid, 3 teams of 3 on the challenge 🤦🏻‍♀️ but I guess it makes no sense to have a swap when there’s only 14 players left when merge is usually 10-12.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

I really hope Yanu wins.  I don't like Kenzie that much but I'd rather see something happen at one of the other tribes for a change, and I'd love to see Yanu finally get a win.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So I guess the question is will Hunter try to throw the challenge to get his idol/vote back?  Or will Jem be overconfident in her alliance loyalties and throw the challenge to get her idol/vote back?  

• Like 1

I'm not sure I could sit in my recliner for 11 days and not eat, let alone living on an island with no tv / internet / the comforts of life !

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Obstacle course, check. Bags, check. Keys, check. Sandbags, check. Targets, check.

Honestly they must have an app that just spits out various challenge parts in random orders.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6