Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Why don’t I remember any of these people?!

Don't fret, I don't remember them either.  But think about how many episodes we've seen of this show, in total!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Don't feed her that!! I dont get that people that love them feed them piles of garbage food, and cry about potentially losing them when the thing they are doing is contributing to killing them 

Edited by lemoncake
  • Applause 3

If JT is a mostly melted snowman, Seana is a freshly rolled snowwoman!  Very round all around.   Or maybe a puffed-up toad atop a very round toadstool.  

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1

I don’t get it, I hit perimenopause and gained 10 pounds while eating the same stuff. I can’t lose it but I jog 3 times a week, spin once a week and weights once a week. It still won’t come off which is annoying but it’s okay. I couldn’t imagine not noticing myself climbing up to 600lbs and not caring or moving all day.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Don't feed her that!! I dont get that people that love them feed them piles of garbage food, and cry about potentially losing them when the thing they are doing is contributing to killing them 

Isn’t a care giver supposed to..you know..not do that?

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

I swear they all whine and cry about losing their precious loved one because they want to look good. And they're too weak and spineless to deny them burritos and pizza and chips because they'll "get angry". I mean, why not hand them some crisp, refreshing celery and some ice cold water? They'll get mad? Come at me bro. I'll be halfway down the block before you've heaved your bulk off the sofa. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

Cold shoulder tops everywhere! Its terrifying 

She needs to be friends with Tiff from 90 day fiancée. Girl you are not starving you have enough calories from breakfast to last you a week

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

Bare feet in a hotel parking lot? I cannot! That is just dis-GUSTING.

There was only one bed in that room. 

• Mind Blown 1

Hi Pounders!!!  Running late because I had a meeting.  No food habits yet but plan to hit the kitchen in a minute.

How are all you lovely people doing?

• Love 3

My friend…who is not overweight..like..not even a little….went to see a dietitian since she gained a few pounds. The first thing she said was to cut back on fruit. So maybe it was the grapes?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Three months post surgery, he may get his lymphedema removed.   Good thing he's living in that halfway house or group home, that way he has people around him.   

Seana Kansas City MO.   She always has an aide.   She was always very overweight, even as a child.   Her mother's name is Cricket, I haven't heard that name in years.     I have a suspicion that her mother actually moved before the filming even started.   I think the mother just paid for where Seana lives, and her aide.   Month 1- 659 lbs.    I still can't believe Dr. Now had to give her four copies of the diet.  After five months on no progress, she moved to Houston.   Current weight down 35 lbs, to 624.  Only lost 24 more lbs.   She gained 26 lbs.  She has no idea why she gained, after a year and she's not even trying.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1

Her expression definitely permanent 'surprised toad'.  This is what Professor Umbridge would be like if she was 650 pounds.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I mostly just stayed in my hotel room. Ordering room service"

Delivery apps. Right to the lobby

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My friend…who is not overweight..like..not even a little….went to see a dietitian since she gained a few pounds. The first thing she said was to cut back on fruit. So maybe it was the grapes?

Grapes! The gateway to obesity..

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

You know, we see a lot of grossness on this show. The terrifying feet, the lymphodemas, the fold scrubbing in the shower. But I swear to god nothing skeeves me out worse than watching one of these self pitying whingers start whimpering and then yank out the neck of her T shirt and wipe her snotty face on  it. WHY

Just now, katycat74 said:

Grapes! The gateway to obesity..

The Devil's Fruit. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Her expression changed somewhat.  Maybe Dr. Paradise is getting through to her.  The proof will be in the scale.

• Like 1

Kissy faces with your Mom? She's grown, right?

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

So much taco seasoning..that is pure salt. All you need is a little chili powder and cumin. They should send these people to a dietitian 

Yep, but One that doesn't just throw all your food out and leave. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)

That lymphedema is, again, sorry to be repetitious, horrific!

And I hate to say I am kinda craving ramen right now. But I don't have any so it's a non-starter.

Edited by Red Bridey
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Betting that hampton inn has a gym

I used to work at a Hampton Inn. My mother and I would use the treadmill and the stationary bike in the exercise room in the evenings. One night the light was out and there was a guy hiding in there. He was acting like he was on some sort of mild altering medication. He left the room and I alerted the front desk. He left the property and we didn't see him again. A couple days later we saw his picture in the paper. He had killed two young boys in a neighboring county. 

• Mind Blown 8