Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

They all expect to lose weight just by hoping. 

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

She reminds me of Jan from the documentary "Abducted In Plain Sight." 

Oh my god, yes! 

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They all expect to lose weight just by hoping. 

They think that eating food that they don't enjoy is the same as sticking to the diet plan.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I don't understand this. Houston has some of the best doctors and medical centers in the country. She had to go to Florida for prenatal care for a high risk pregnancy? Something is fishy.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't understand this. Houston has some of the best doctors and medical centers in the country. She had to go to Florida for prenatal care for a high risk pregnancy? Something is fishy.

Possibly legal residence was FL. She may have had to stay 'in network'.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Mama Robin is a little odd.

They’re almost a little flirty with each other. 

• Like 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Possibly legal residence was FL. She may have had to stay 'in network'.

It certainly didn't look like they were settled into whatever that was in Texas

Oh! I hung a hummingbird feeder today. Tell your hummer friends!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I’m glad they allowed her to induce, and didn’t force her to carry to term because she wasn’t ’near Death’ enough.  

• Applause 2

Well peeps, another snooze fest. Your wit and wisdom keep me going. See some of you on Friday for Fun with Felons, meanwhile, finish the week strong! Love you all, peeps, MWAH!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Goodnight, everyone! I'm usually off Wednesdays, but I worked today because I have to sit around the house tomorrow from 1 to 6 p.m. waiting on the repairman to fix our dryer. He was here last week and said it was fixed, but when I ran it this past weekend, it stopped working at the cool down cycle as it did before. 

• Sad 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Anyone have any anecdotes? I'm bored to tears. 

I bought a bunch of herb plants and a rose bush and a hydrangea, potted them up and have the beginnings of a lovely container garden on my porch. Today I did the cook for my mother, (roasted red pepper and tomato soup, and braised lemon butter chicken with potatoes). I have had a headache all day. I blame pollen. 

What have you all been up to? @MagicEyes, have things improved since Monday? As I recall you were having a bit of a day. 

Things have not improved. This whole year hasn't been good, and on top of all of the other things I'm dealing with, I'm not sure if my boss wants to get rid of me or if she's just bonkers. I'm coping by watching a lot of comfort TV. Tonight it's the Great British Sewing Bee. I did buy an evil eye charm to put on a necklace so I can wear that at work every day. If it doesn't work, I might be living in a van by the end of the summer. 

• Hugs 7

Hi Pounders! I'm in Houston (I have not YET visited Dr Now's Clinic!) recovering from surgery but still trying to keep up with the shows!  Should be home in 2 weeks but I have all the TV I want in my AirBnB.   Sorry I missed this session!

• Hugs 5
  • Love 2

I fell asleep before the end of the episode, so I will try to catch up tonight...  I don't think I have that much to watch.  But that's the reason I didn't say goodnight... 

I'm here! My eating habit today was a turkey and provolone sub from Jersey Mike's for lunch and a salad with lots of veggies and Olive Garden dressing for dinner. 

• Like 3

Hi!  MsVixen reporting for duty!  Eating habits are a chicken sandwich and steamed vegetables.

So sorry about Mr. Lemon's mother! 

• Like 1
Just now, MsVixen said:

Hi!  MsVixen reporting for duty!  Eating habits are a chicken sandwich and steamed vegetables.

So sorry about Mr. Lemon's mother! 

Thanks. It was time. She had late stage dementia and has been completely bedridden for the past 7 months. Its been heart wrenching and she's in a better place now. 

• Hugs 3
  • Love 2

Ugh.  I remember teh naked PT and being very sad for these women.  But I don't remember her as a person or how she did.  Or how blobby she looked splayed there, with her legs something straight out of Elephant Man.

Eating habit tonight is Trader Joe's frozen kabobs (microwaved) and a bagged cabbage based salad.  I came home 10 mins before the show started so it was the quickest meal I could make.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Pi237 said:

She's in some arrested development mentally, seems like a child. 

With a mother who always treats her as a baby, she never had a chance to grow up.

• Applause 2
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

Thanks. It was time. She had late stage dementia and has been completely bedridden for the past 7 months. Its been heart wrenching and she's in a better place now. 

Same with my Mom.  She had dementia for at least 3 years.  Watching her slip away was so awful.

Margaret and her Mother are a freaking hoot!!!  Mom's a BIG ENABLER!!!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2

I had to do PT years ago when I broke a bone badly and had surgery. The first thing my PT guy told me was appointments with him were just a check in, that I should be doing my exercises several times a day every day. People who only do PT at their appointments progress much slower. 

How old is Margaret? Cut the cord mom!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, lemoncake said:

I had to do PT years ago when I broke a bone badly and had surgery. The first thing my PT guy told me was appointments with him were just a check in, that I should be doing my exercises several times a day every day. People who only do PT at their appointments progress much slower. 

How old is Margaret? Cut the cord mom!!

Yep, PT teaches you what to do and checks in and adjusts appropriately, but it's on you to do the actual exercises as many times per day as they recommend, every single day.

Margaret is 35 going on 3.

• Like 1