Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Watching my Knicks in between commercials. Glad they're on tonight and not the Rangers, or else I wouldn't be on with you fine people.  

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, mk828 said:

I draw the line on pimple popper. I can watch and re-watch every poundticipants shower scenes anytime, but that one does it for me each time 🤢

I think I may also be numb to the shower scenes and the surgery stuff on this show.   But I still get the Ick when I see someone's potty sitting in the middle of their bedroom...

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Wess, you are so lucky to have a mother who stops by to bring you clean sheets and make sure you have something to eat. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Someone please explain to me at a fourth grade education level...
How in the hell moving impacts losing weight?!?!?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Oh here we go again:  I was MOVING!  And I was stressed! And I didn't have plates!  My weightloss has slowed...  (because I had to eat delivery garbage food, I HAD TO!)   

We've heard this all before!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

There we go, Ontreon, move to a larger apartment. For your ever expanding self. 

Moving keeps you from losing weight? That's a new one. 

A new bingo card item.....

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, umgoblue said:

Someone please explain to me at a fourth grade education level...
How in the hell moving impacts losing weight?!?!?

It's an extremely complex Physics problem. No way I can explain it to you at a 4th grade level. Sorry! It will have to remain a mystery to you.

• LOL 5

See how see is lovingly looking at him, laughing, and realizing that she will be free by the end of this episode!!

She is watching this with us in her OWN apartment at a different complex.

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh here we go again:  I was MOVING!  And I was stressed! And I didn't have plates!  My weightloss has slowed...  (because I had to eat delivery garbage food, I HAD TO!)   

We've heard this all before!

You missed his ankle sprain and boot

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Jeez, when I moved to my current home in 2016, I lost at least 10 pounds. Mostly because it was consistently 100 degrees. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
Just now, Pi237 said:

Who here thinks Orieda moved a single item?

Bet he got the congregation at Feed my Sheep to do the heavy lifting, for free

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

To still be around for Musa? Dude. What do you bring to this relationship? Musa would be free to find herself a real minister and be a minister's wife, which it seems would suit her well. She could dress up every Sunday and wear a nice hat. She could bring her husband hot cups of tea while he worked and proofread his sermons. She could visit the sick and run the church bazaar and oversee the Sunday school. I'm sure this is what she was expecting when she arrived on the scene and you snowed her with your talk of your pastoral ambitions. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, lemoncake said:

Bet he got the congregation at Feed my Sheep to do the heavy lifting, for free

Congregation now called "Lift My Boxes" or "Do Stuff for Me"

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

To still be around for Musa? Dude. What do you bring to this relationship? Musa would be free to find herself a real minister and be a minister's wife, which it seems would suit her well. She could dress up every Sunday and wear a nice hat. She could bring her husband hot cups of tea while he worked and proofread his sermons. She could visit the sick and run the church bazaar and oversee the Sunday school. I'm sure this is what she was expecting when she arrived on the scene and you snowed her with your talk of your pastoral ambitions. 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Jeez, when I moved to my current home in 2016, I lost at least 10 pounds. Mostly because it was consistently 100 degrees. 

When we moved into this house it was summer and we were here every day the month before we moved in, stripping wallpaper in 90 degree heat. Never again. 

• Mind Blown 2

Guys, the boyfriend was over Sunday night and not only did we watch 90 Day Fiancé, but it bled into Milf Manor 2.  I swore I would never watch it lol.

It was cringe.  But... it was a car wreck and we could not look away.  I don't know that I need to watch it again, though!

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

No one out orders the first orderer on a First date. I call shenanigans

Edited by Pi237
Cant type tonight lol
  • LOL 3

Has any poundicipant ever used the word HUBRIS ever in the history of this show? He's at the top of the IQ chart.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

This comedy show is more like a "I was really fat" TEDtalk.  He's way better at speaking than I am, but I wouldn't call it a comedy act.

Towards the end of my degree, I have to take a Speech class and I am NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT!  I wish I had this guy's talent.

• Like 4
  • Love 1