Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, MsVixen said:

What's Balance of Nature?  A laxative?

So his issue is that he is made up of 500 pounds of shit?!?!

Sounds about right.

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, lemoncake said:

As long as he has enough income, he can sponsor. Back when I watched 90DF I knew all the rules. If you don't have the income you can get someone to cosponsor. Remember the dweeby guy Paul? Mom cosponsored his wife's visa because he couldn't hold a job. 

True. And Paul had done time! Jesus. 

He is definitely moving better. Go Wess!

Here we go, Ontreon and his storefront church. 

Musa is probably a good religious woman who was snowed by his God talk. 

• Like 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

True. And Paul had done time! Jesus. 

And remember Nicole, who lived on welfare then got a PT starbuck job. She kept trying to get her parents to sponsor Adnan's visa. Those trips to Tunisia were the bomb

• LOL 3

Oh no....not preaching a sermon to the church.

For the love of all that is holy...Sweet Baby Jesus don't let him.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

It's a scam. They say just take these pills and you dont' have to eat fruits or vegetables. They had to totally change their advertising.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, umgoblue said:

Oh no....not preaching a sermon to the church.

For the love of all that is holy...Sweet Baby Jesus don't let him.

Too late. Run for your life, its your only hope. 

• LOL 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, MsVixen said:

They are the huge vitamins with fruits and vegetables in them, and they're big, you have to take multiples of them every day.  They advertise them constantly.    

Ontreon's robe is certainly different.     'Feed My Sheep Ministry' a very worthwhile cause, to feel the hungry. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama

This is the fakest, fakey-fake "church" service I have ever seen. The people in the seats look like they were pulled in from the parking lot with the promise of a fiver.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, LizzyB said:

The miles of patchwork!  I am cackling.  

That robe must have cleaned out the entire color fabric aisle at a Jo-Ann's 

• LOL 4

Oh dear lord, Jesus is going to show him the way to his path to weight loss surgery. I want to shake him. Maybe, Ontreon, Jesus brought you to Dr. Now, you know, several years ago now. Dr. Now was the lord's instrument to get you on. the path to weight loss surgery. And you have trampled the lord's gift underfoot as you hauled yourself to yet another buffet table. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Chicklet said:

It's a scam. They say just take these pills and you dont' have to eat fruits or vegetables. They had to totally change their advertising.

I actually read a study where they demonstrated there is no positive effect from taking those supplements. Yet they have people give testimonials on TV where they use those capsules as a replacement for veggies and fruit. I usually yell "eat an apple" at the TV when I see one.i am also a morning news show watcher, and those commercials air every hour. 

• Angry 1
  • LOL 2

Just now, LizzyB said:

This is the fakest, fakey-fake "church" service I have ever seen. The people in the seats look like they were pulled in from the parking lot with the promise of a fiver.

Hey beats my sister-in-laws "Church of the holy living room". She got pissed nobody wanted to be in her congregation.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Chicklet said:

Exactly right. Once these companies have your credit card # it's impossible to cancel the auto deliveries I hear. And just how many dried fruits & vegetables can they possibly fit into those tiny capsules anyway.  What a scam. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LizzyB said:

Did you see that guy rubbing his eyes.  He was like, 'how many takes do we have to endure for this guy to remember his lines?'

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

They are the huge vitamins with fruits and vegetables in them, and they're big, you have to take multiples of them every day.  They advertise them constantly.    

Jesus, why not just, you know, eat some fruit and vegetables? Its much more enjoyable. 

• Applause 1
2 minutes ago, mk828 said:

That robe must have cleaned out the entire color fabric aisle at a Jo-Ann's 

You reap what you sew!!😂

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)

1 year 3 months for Ontreon.  He only had to qualify to get her in the country, if she's on a visa where he's a sponsor.  She's going to work regularly, and supporting everyone.   

1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

He should get with the woman who asked Dr. Now if he believed in God.

Schenee.    

Poor Charles the trainer.   It's a losing battle to try to explain anything to Ontreon.   

Meanwhile Wess is walking laps around the lake, wants to walk faster, and do four laps.   He looks so much better.   You can tell he's going to be a success. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

"Hi, good morning, how are you today, Sister? I wonder if I could ask you to visit our church, Feed the Sheep Ministries? We have a special guest pastor and his Holy Word will be recorded for national television. And I am authorized to give you this Walmart gift card, as a thank you for your time. Hallelujah!" 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Hey beats my sister-in-laws "Church of the holy living room". She got pissed nobody wanted to be in her congregation.

Reminds me of people who try to homeschool very advanced topics. Most have a PhD from the University of the Kitchen Table 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4

Wess is moving faster than I could. 

Dropping sizes is so satisfying. That last few pairs of legging I bought from Old Navy were size L. Down from 2X. NOTHING feels so good! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Dropping sizes is so satisfying. That last few pairs of legging I bought from Old Navy were size L. Down from 2X. NOTHING feels so good! 

Congratulations!! That's awesome!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Hi, good morning, how are you today, Sister? I wonder if I could ask you to visit our church, Feed the Sheep Ministries? We have a special guest pastor and his Holy Word will be recorded for national television. And I am authorized to give you this Walmart gift card, as a thank you for your time. Hallelujah!" 

"One thing: we're recommending sunglasses or just a half-lidded stare today, because the pastor's clothing choices carry the unfortunate risk of blinding. Praise be."

• LOL 4
(edited)

I'm right there with you, Sister!!!!  I haven't thrown all of the 2Xs tee shirts away and will sometimes wear them on a Saturday.  Those bad boys look like they came from Omar's Tent Store!

Edited by MsVixen
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I find sizing so crazy. I normally order stuff online because stores just don't carry a lot of inventory. The rangle for a single size is crazy. 

Edited by lemoncake
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Tell me about it! This afternoon I met with a woman I worked with twenty years ago and eighty pounds ago. It was amazing to catch up and to hear the nice things she had to say. I feel completely different from the woman I used to be. YAY US!

• Hugs 2
  • Love 1

Did Cindy Crawford get rid of that "beauty mark" that was on her chin?  I couldn't tell from where I'm lying down.

1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

I'm right there with you, Sister!!!!  I haven't thrown all of the 2Xs tee shirts away and will sometimes wear them on a Saturday.  Those bad boys look like they came from Omar's Tent Store!

I am actually wearing a 3X sweatshirt right now, I love them baggy. But I've gotten rid of all the size 22 pants! 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2