Type keyword(s) to search

Season 12: Live Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
Just now, ams1001 said:

He thinks he's gonna go to Houston just for surgery and go back to WA right away?

Don't they all think they are getting surgery to "fix" things?

Edited by Chicklet
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

He thinks he's gonna go to Houston just for surgery and go back to WA right away?

Of course.  Dr. Now has a magic golden scalpel that will remove all the excess fat and skin AND excess appetite in one quick swipe, no diet, blood or pain involved!

• Like 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This man is 31 years old. Has he ever had a job? 

I think he was forced to work for a little bit at the fast food place when he was released from the rehab, if I understood him correctly.   But I am pretty sure that was the only honest work he's ever done.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The look on his face does not fill me with confidence. He looks like that stoner kid who sat in the back row in high school. 

Yet that kid was always skinny!  Curioser and curioser!

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He wants to be a probation officer. For "the youth". 

This man is 31 years old. Has he ever had a job? 

Nope because his brother…who feels he owes him…will bail him out until the day he dies. I get it though, their homelife must have been rough and he wants to be kind but he is killing his brother 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Of course.  Dr. Now has a magic golden scalpel that will remove all the excess fat and skin AND excess appetite in one quick swipe, no diet, blood or pain involved!

Damnit, sign me up! And I’m already in the Htown burbs! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• LOL 7
Just now, Chicklet said:

I wonder what the meth-wrecked brain looks like, that could explain his demeanor and affect.

<<Googling this now on the commercial break>>

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Ozempic maybe????

• Like 1
(edited)

Tonight I poured the water from my can of tuna onto my dog’s dinner of 1/2 cup of  low calorie kibble and about 3/4 cooked veggie medley (she’s partial to the California combo of carrots, cauliflower, zucchini, yellow squash and broccoli). She scarfed that dinner down! See, Charles, you can make a tasty meal if you want to.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tonight I poured the water from my can of tuna onto my dog’s dinner of 1/2 cup of  low calorie kibble and about 3/4 cooked veggie medley (she’s partial to the California combo of carrots, cauliflower, zucchini, yellow squash and broccoli. She scarfed that dinner down! See, Charles, you can make a tasty meal if you want to.

Is your dog on a diet?

• Like 2

They used to have a Shake Weight. Which just puts a certain Garfunkel & Oats song in my head.

Why does the brother always have something on his head?

Oh yes--the classic battle cry of the successful Poundicipant: "I don't want to do too much of this exercise. I'd rather ease into it." That'll work.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
(edited)
4 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

It's the make your own exercise equipment show.

Perhaps I am an idiot but I have put cans in a bag as DIY weight  at home. Weights are expensive !

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3

"So tonight we're gonna have roasted chicken on a bed of veggies."

It's like a classy restaurant!

I would actually like that. My department went out for lunch near work once several years ago and I had a salad with roast chicken and it was so good (though the salad had more than just leaves).

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MsVixen said:

Is your dog on a diet?

Yes. Vet thinks she could lose about 10 pounds. She’s lost a few pounds already, enough for me to notice. She wasn’t obese, just thick. Now I can feel her ribs and she has a waistline. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tonight I poured the water from my can of tuna onto my dog’s dinner of 1/2 cup of  low calorie kibble and about 3/4 cooked veggie medley (she’s partial to the California combo of carrots, cauliflower, zucchini, yellow squash and broccoli. She scarfed that dinner down! See, Charles, you can make a tasty meal if you want to.

This gives me an idea of making pupsicles for my puppy. 

Since I’m late, why is bro his indentured servant?

I do appreciate his trying to dictate terms to Dr Now. 

• LOL 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

What's a shake weight?

workout arms GIF by South Park

lol...Jinx with LizzyB! We even picked the same gif so I changed mine.

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 4