Type keyword(s) to search

Survivor 46 Ep. 3 "Wackadoodles Win" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Wait Bhanu is capable of lying!

No, he’s not. Poor guy.

Q is scheming. At least this isn’t predictable.

Edited by Lantern7

I'm sad Bhanu is going to leave but dang, put this guy out of his misery already.  

And now we get the 'maybe it won't be Bhanu after all!' because we have to pretend the obvious isn't going to happen.

Q is making valid points here.  But I doubt he'll get Tiffany to change her mind.  Kenzie is a bigger threat than Bhanu, other than Bhanu can't keep his mouth shut.  

I swear I've never heard people talk about what big Survivor players they are like the members of Yanu (minus Bhanu) do.

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Oh good gosh. Let’s just get to tribal before I throw something at the TV.

If you break your TV, you’ll miss TAR.

Seriously, there’s probably hours of footage of Bhanu lamenting, and Probst’s cargo shorts are rolled to the ground as he watches it.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, dizzyd said:

We still haven’t had an update on Ramden, so yanu may make it intact today. 

17 minutes left and I can't believe we are going to come back to more of Yanu pretending it won't be Bhanu and seeing Bhanu cry.  We didn't see them start off for TC before the commercial so maybe something else is going to happen.

• Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

If you break your TV, you’ll miss TAR.

Seriously, there’s probably hours of footage of Bhanu lamenting, nd Probt’s cargo shorts re rolled to the ground s he arches it.

Diff don’t want to miss TAR!

(edited)

Do not tell me Vanu wriggles off the hook because Randen got hurt.

Think he’ll come back? He doesn’t seem like a pain in the ass like Bruce.

Edited by Lantern7

I didn't care much for Randen, but I hate to see people get pulled.  Especially when Probst says there's a chance he might be fine but he just needs more testing than they can do out there.  

• Like 4
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Could they not vote anyone out tonight because Randen is going home? Will we have to suffer one more week of Bhanu? 

Yeah, I think Bhanu will be safe by default. 

It's funny that Venus is talking about what a close ally Randen was, not knowing he was talking crap about her being a liar and untrustworthy.

Hey Bhanu, here comes your miracle.  He looks a lot like Jeff Probst.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Epic WTF face from Tiffany.

Bhanu celebrates, not realizing he’ll get kicked in the dick again next week.

Edited by Lantern7
(edited)

Bhanu's probably the only one whose joy is genuine.  

Don't worry Bhanu, you'll probably be able to give that heartfelt goodbye speech next week.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

This is the miracle Bhanu was hoping for.  Maybe.

Wait, did God smite Randen as an answer to Bhanu's prayer?

• LOL 6
(edited)

Yeah, Bhanu, your prayers have been answered. Another player got injured. Let’s celebrate!  Woo hoo!

Edited by Haleth
  • Like 4

I’m conflicted. I’m still thinking there’s going to be a shakeup next week. Vanu should have gone to Tribal Council, but they probably couldn’t go 5-5-4.

1 minute ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Oh lord. Another week of weepy whiny Bhanu.

im going to need a lot more alcohol next week.

I’ll join you. Ok enough already, let’s do TAR. Bring it on Phil!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

And Q is disappointed because he actually thought Kenzie was going home this week.  Maybe Bhanu will survive next week if Kenzie considers Q a bigger threat and gets Tiffany to vote with her.

2 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Wait, did God smite Randen as an answer to Bhanu's prayer?

God/Bhanu:  1    Randen:  

And who knows!  Next week, a prayer inspired tidal wave could knock out everyone but Probst and Bhanu, leaving him the Sole Survivor by Default/Divine Intervention! 

• LOL 7

Good to see Randen’s little PS report at the end there that his arm and hand are working fine and the worst scenario did not happen.  That is a relief.  

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Bhanu celebrates, not realizing he’ll get kicked in the dick again next week.

I don't know.  Q seemed pretty sure that Kenzie will be going when/if they lose next week.

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I don't know.  Q seemed pretty sure that Kenzie will be going when/if they lose next week.

I am wondering about that, because when we last left Tiffany she wanted to get rid of Bhanu.  So maybe this would have been an interesting TC after all.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I am wondering about that, because when we last left Tiffany she wanted to get rid of Bhanu.  So maybe this would have been an interesting TC after all.  

But she told Bhanu that she wouldn't be voting for him before Probst showed up, so I think that Q convinced her.

3 hours ago, LadyChatts said:

And Q is disappointed because he actually thought Kenzie was going home this week.  Maybe Bhanu will survive next week if Kenzie considers Q a bigger threat and gets Tiffany to vote with her.

No, Q convinced Tiffany in the end.

2 hours ago, Rodney said:

But she told Bhanu that she wouldn't be voting for him before Probst showed up, so I think that Q convinced her.

Yes Tiffany came flat out and stated that Kenzie wouldn't know that she was saved by that injury.  Q indeed swayed her.

• Like 2