Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, if you don’t know about Nolly (Masterpiece Theatre), you should definitely watch it. First episode aired last night, two more episodes to come. 

Tell me more! I'm watching a few things right now but haven't really settled to anything since I finished London Kills. 

• Like 1

I love you guys,  always get a good laugh 😃 

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Tell me more! I'm watching a few things right now but haven't really settled to anything since I finished London Kills. 

Helena Bonham Carter plays an aging soap opera actress who has been the star of “Crossroads” for decades. Need I say more?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Helena Bonham Carter plays an aging soap opera actress who has been the star of “Crossroads” for decades. Need I say more?

I love and adore Helena Bonham Carter!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

These people need to meet underwire…

They also need to meet common sense. And tact. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Did I just hear that lady call that guy in the GOLF SHIRT polo, "Dapper??"  Mmmmkaaaay

I think she meant “dopey.” 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Put some lemon cookie dough in the refrigerator earlier tonight and plan on baking cookies tomorrow. Lemon cookies are my go-to when spring is in the air.

Sounds delicious! 

• Like 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Put some lemon cookie dough in the refrigerator earlier tonight and plan on baking cookies tomorrow. Lemon cookies are my go-to when spring is in the air.

I love lemon things! DM me the recipe? I'm always looking for new treats to send over to my mother's house. 

Danielle! No!! 

• Like 3

This show... is the only one I say, is it over already?

this one I wouldn't mind for 90 mins. But we get what we get and it's always better with you all.  Later gaters 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

London Kills is great. I’m about halfway through. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

Wait. Colorado Danielle supposedly signed an apartment lease and then moved back in a couple of days later? Good Lord.

Ah, this was just a plot twist for drama's sake.  She was probably holed up at an extended stay place or a hotel. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
17 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Pepper Mostly-  Epi 1 of Nolly was great. I love Helena Bonham Carter. She knows she's in a crappy British soap, but she still wants her job. Can't wait for next 2 epis.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, BAForever said:

@Pepper Mostly-  Epi 1 of Nolly was great. I love Helena Bonham Carter. She knows she's in a crappy British soap, but she still wants her job. Can't wait for next 2 epis.

Do you realize all the episodes are already available on PBS passport?  I don’t know if you have that service. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
16 minutes ago, b2H said:

I guess this show has such low interest, there isn't even an episode thread for this week.

There is no one locking the live chat, so I think we have defaulted to just using that. No mods. 

• Useful 1
On 3/11/2024 at 6:16 PM, tvrox said:

Where do I sign up for that free trip? 

Sorry, you only get a free trip IF you allow ICK to paw at you, continuously stroke your back, arm, etc while telling you he loves you (drooling and all) for 48 hours. (Or until you run out screaming)

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/18/2024 at 6:42 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

If they are so intent on finding a Brazilian Bombshell, why the hell don’t they learn the language?

Thank you! I am so fed up with watching American men chase foreign women when they can't even speak the language!  Then if the woman doesn't immediately fall into bed with them, they'll infer an expression, broken English, or reaction as "suspect" to confront/interrogate them with.

We see this on all the reality shows. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 3/18/2024 at 6:09 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m here. Natalia is a step up from Roberta, looks wise.

To be fair, any gal 25 years old must look like the ultimate catch to ICK. At least Roberta was mature and close to their age. This young thing appears too naive to me. Glad Mom is there to make sure they have a good holiday and head back home ASAP

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

Sorry, you only get a free trip IF you allow ICK to paw at you, continuously stroke your back, arm, etc while telling you he loves you (drooling and all) for 48 hours. (Or until you run out screaming)

That is so cringeworthy!  He's a nasty weirdo.

• Applause 1

About the Sherwoods...

Spoiler

Ashley really IS a psychiatrist, but their last name isn't Sherwood and they don't live in Washington State

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

About the Sherwoods...

Hide contents

Ashley really IS a psychiatrist, but their last name isn't Sherwood and they don't live in Washington State

Wasn't their state Massachusetts?  Or so I thought the caption said...

• Useful 1