Type keyword(s) to search

Seeking Sister Wife Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, see? NATALIA has issues. Its all her fault. She has problems, she's not MATURE enough. 

I love Dani’s little smirk, this is why she introduced Miriam. Natalia was a threat and now she is gone.

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
(edited)

I can’t believe Yari went on vacay with those weirdos.  She must like free stuff.

Also, is anyone at the immigration office counting the K1 applications for the Merrifields?  Does Garrick have a punch card?

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11

Hahaha, another Brazilian butt job bombshell.

Snarking with you all was an honor and I look forward to next season. Back next Monday for more torture. Have a swell week, everyone! Ciao.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, endure said:

It's about a group pf international soccer players dating in the US undercover but the girls don't know they're famous.  It's on the Lifetime ch on Wed night (I'm in Canada). It's kind of fun in a way, more glamorous.  I haven't seen a group forum here but haven't looked recently.

This sounds terrible but good to snark! Don't think its made it to the US yet. 

• Like 1

So another season done and no family has succeeded in getting a sister wife. They will all continue to blame the women and take no responsibility for their own weirdness and lack of appeal.

• Like 5
  • Angry 1
  • Love 2

I just read all the end cards and I am gawping like some kind of tropical fish. I'm guessing there's some kind of underground in Brazil, women letting each other in on American potential marks. 

Well, good night my snarky darlings! Catch you on the flip side. Have a great week, love you all, smooches! 

• Like 2
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, see? NATALIA has issues. Its all her fault. She has problems, she's not MATURE enough. 

All of a sudden. 

Garrick is as fickle as Danni is crazy 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think we're going to live chat Unexpected, right? Who's in? 

Me! I watched a rerun earlier today and it was so bad, these crazy teens. It was the episode where the boyfriend got kicked out of the hospital for berating his girlfriend for getting an epidural. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
1 hour ago, judylo said:

Are spoilers allowed here? Because Reddit has tea that Danielle and Jasmine were in a Facebook group photo with Nick and the OGs in 2021 and they are just acting this whole courtship.

I posted about this a few days ago with a spoiler tag just in case 

1 hour ago, judylo said:

Why on earth is Mariam a prospect when her strong religious beliefs clash with Ick’s AND she doesn’t want to live in his town? And why is she even considering it?

My theory is she watches the show and “reached out” to Danielle to get on TV 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

Watching later, but needed to say Justin and Becky are so unappealing. I hate to appearance shame, but Becky’s face is the shape of a frying pan!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
9 hours ago, kayak said:

Watching later, but needed to say Justin and Becky are so unappealing. I hate to appearance shame, but Becky’s face is the shape of a frying pan!

I had to look up who they are because I didn't recall their names. In case anyone else wants it, here you go. I didn't read it- just the headlines but it has a good pic of them so I know who it is.

https://screenrant.com/seeking-sister-wife-season-5-shadiest-couple-not-merrifields/

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, kayak said:

Over on Reddit someone called her “Lady Elaine Fairchild” from Mr. Rogers and now that’s all I can see. 

• LOL 3
17 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t need to see Daniele’s ass. If I wanted that, all I’d need to do is look at my own backside.

I laughed loudly at this one!   Maybe because I feel ya,  Auntie....you and me both! 😂

Seriously though, did we have to see Danielle on top of Nick, crushing him in the hot tub?   and his hands on her big ,wet, shiny ass?  Good Lord,  I need to unsee that 😵   yuk

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5

Can I say that Becky's hair looked like it hadn't been washed in a long time?  

I do wish there had been a Tell-All.  The season two tell all was entertaining.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 5/27/2024 at 9:13 PM, Red Bridey said:

I like Mariam. Seems to have her head on straight, which of course should lead her to Get The Hell Away From This Couple! We'll see.

On 5/27/2024 at 10:58 PM, magemaud said:

My theory is she watches the show and “reached out” to Danielle to get on TV 

Not a theory - they said that's what happened.  And I said in a previous post that there's no way some woman saw these two on this show and was dying to get with that.  Mariam is a scammer and a liar.  So she's seen all this, desires Garrick, must contact them to try to get with him, knows he's ensconced for 6 generations in this town and has built a special Harem House, and wants him to leave because she won't live there? GTFOOH Mariam!  Meanwhile the Brazilian girls may be interested in moving to the US but in the end old Bert just wanted to be on tv, and Nathalia isn't going to come in second to some other chick.  My DVR cut off early, but based on comments here he was "baptizing" another Brazilian girl?

When Garrick said he started a gang all I could picture was him in tight jeans and a tank top leading a group of snapping, dancing dudes like in the original West Side Story 🤣

As for The Thinker's family - my guess with Jasmine is she's a friend they corralled to be on tv and help them with their "storyline".  Other than that I buy what they're selling because they're such weirdos I think normal people couldn't come up with such a lifestyle! I actually kind of like them in a weird and perverse "reality tv like" kind of way 😄

Justin and Becky:  "Hey!  We were high school sweethearts who married as teenagers, but now that we are in our 40s and our children are grown, we'd like another sister wife in her 40s as well!"  They can GTFOOH as well.

And I was surprised that tonight was the end of the season, but it seems the producers of this show understand that we DGAF about the rest of their fake polygamists, so there's that!

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

This show now reads as so fake I can’t even bother commenting much anymore. To me the funniest lines of the night were when Mariam said she plans to start wearing a hijab and Ick responded that he would be sorry that his beautiful wife was covered up. 

Ick is one person who isn’t in on the joke, however.  He’s really a dope. 

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

This show now reads as so fake I can’t even bother commenting much anymore. To me the funniest lines of the night were when Mariam said she plans to start wearing a hijab and Ick responded that he would be sorry that his beautiful wife was covered up. 

Ick is one person who isn’t in on the joke, however.  He’s really a dope. 

That cracked me up, too! 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Ick responded that he would be sorry that his beautiful wife was covered up. 

Doesn’t he realize that she’d be even more desirable if he was the only man who ever got to see her beauty? 

11 hours ago, princelina said:

When Garrick said he started a gang all I could picture was him in tight jeans and a tank top leading a group of snapping, dancing dudes like in the original West Side Story

IMG_5696.jpeg

• LOL 5

I can't wait to watch Garrick's latest scammer potential wife next season. I don't know what's with his obsession with Brazil in particular. Does he think Brazilian women are more likely to be submissive.

I was grateful to see Danni calmer about the departure of Nathalia than she was about Roberta. I couldn't take another scene of her gasping and wailing and rending her garments.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
On 5/30/2024 at 2:53 PM, the-grey-lady said:

I was grateful to see Danni calmer about the departure of Nathalia than she was about Roberta. 

That’s because she was relieved that Nathalia was out of the picture! 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 5/30/2024 at 11:53 AM, the-grey-lady said:

I can't wait to watch Garrick's latest scammer potential wife next season. I don't know what's with his obsession with Brazil in particular. Does he think Brazilian women are more likely to be submissive?

I was grateful to see Danni calmer about the departure of Nathalia than she was about Roberta. I couldn't take another scene of her gasping and wailing and rending her garments.

• Like 1

It is pretty interesting that Ick has a thang for Brazilians, and some on 90 day seem to specialize in Colombian women. 

So many that I can't recall all the Colombian women. I know there was Larissa, Jenifer, and then I can't recall the names.

:)

On 6/2/2024 at 7:48 PM, Polliwollidoodle said:

It is pretty interesting that Ick has a thang for Brazilians, and some on 90 day seem to specialize in Colombian women. 

So many that I can't recall all the Colombian women. I know there was Larissa, Jenifer, and then I can't recall the names.

Larissa is Brazilian, but it’s easy to mix the 90 Day women up because it seems the majority of them either come from Colombia or Brazil. 

• Useful 1

Garrick is the epitome of selfish-self righteous-narcissistic-chauvinistic-emotional abusive player!  His tears are always for himself-whenever a potential sister or Danielle questions him, he cries.  After manipulating everyone to go along with HIS agenda, he is quick to blame ALL problems or disagreements as "theirs" (never his!) He often comments that ""she" is having a problem with this, so "she" needs to fix her problems"...  absolutely pathetic and laughable that he doesn't have the emotional capacity to see or consider the feelings of others and his actions as the reason.  Yet, he claims God is the reason for his inconsiderate manipulative actions.  His "migraines" may be caused by a brain tumor, lol, not sure what else can cause someone to be this unaware of his selfishness & abuse of others.  He should be in an institution.  

Danielle is a manipulative enabler.  She sabotaged Natalia by randomly "getting pregnant" , "randomly finding an American to bring in because Natalie's independent thinking intimidates her.  Then she sits there and cries with Garrick and agrees that Natalia is the problem.  This couple is seriously dangerous to young foreign submissive women and should not be glorified on TV.

• Like 1