Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E07: Episode 7

• Start Topic

Had to share - was on a flight today out of Dallas and while boarding saw one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen.  Thought he looked a lot like Marcus, but even cuter.  Then I realized it was him :)  THOSE EYES!!!

• Love 16
Had to share - was on a flight today out of Dallas and while boarding saw one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen.  Thought he looked a lot like Marcus, but even cuter.  Then I realized it was him :)  THOSE EYES!!!

Gah!  Was he flying alone or was Lacy with him? 

I feel a tad bit sad that tonight is the finale of Bachelor in Paradise.   Have really enjoyed those that were there for the "right" reasons, those that were there for "wrong" reasons and most of all, the great fun the editors had with all the crazy!

So I'm going to pour myself a big ole glass of wine tonight and toast the official end of summer!

• Love 10

I feel a tad bit sad that tonight is the finale of Bachelor in Paradise.   Have really enjoyed those that were there for the "right" reasons, those that were there for "wrong" reasons and most of all, the great fun the editors had with all the crazy!

So I'm going to pour myself a big ole glass of wine tonight and toast the official end of summer!

YOPO! {clinks glasses and drinks}

• Love 4

He was alone, headed into Orange County instead of LA.  He was looking at his phone with a big smile on his face, so maybe he and Lacy were chatting?  Man, he is pretty.  I got all flustered and almost forgot to keep moving down the aisle to my seat.  Can't wait to watch him, I mean the show, tonight!

I'm not really a drinker but I'll raise a glass of iced tea tonight to mark the end of such divine trash. *sniffle* With so many Bach rejects floating around I wish they would keep this going a little longer. I will miss it, especially Dr. Raccoon & his cadre of animal therapists.

Mayadog that's so cool that you got to see Marcus. I'm not sure I'd recognize any of these folks in person because I'm slightly goofy in that regard. Many years ago what seemed like half of the town I live in traveled south to a college bowl game. I was walking through the hotel where much of the gathering stayed & saw someone who looked familiar. I couldn't place him, but assumed I knew him, so I waved & kept walking. My friend pointed out that I'd just waved at one of our local TV weather anchors. No wonder he looked at me strangely. I'd probably think Marcus was someone I knew from the gym or something.

• Love 4

No new arrivals, no date cards, no rose ceremony?  Chris is asking them to be honest?  I don't know about this.

Cody seems like a good guy and I do like Michelle, but they DO NOT seem like a natural couple.  They are a vacation couple.  I doubt they would last a few days back in reality.

• Love 3

What the hell?! It IS on?! My network (NY) has football on!! Don't you tell me my Bachelor in Paradise has just been pre-empted!!! Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!! God damn Giants, I hope they lose for what they're doing to me! (Runs sobbing into the jungle looking for a raccoon to vent to)

• Love 10

Michelle is such a good little worker bee, making sure to drive the drama that the producers want and need!

Oh that's terrible that football is on.  Saw on twitter that's its Detroit and NYC ABC affliates that aren't showing BiP.

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 2

If all these women thought Graham was a catch then you would think he wouldn't have that hard of a time finding somebody. Even Michael Stagliano got married. But then again, what fun is it if it's not on television? I wonder if Michelle doesn't want Graham to find somebody?

• Love 3

If all these women thought Graham was a catch then you would think he wouldn't have that hard of a time finding somebody. Even Michael Stagliano got married. But then again, what fun is it if it's not on television? I wonder if Michelle doesn't want Graham to find somebody?

Or as a backup in case it doesn't work out with Cody

• Love 4

Couldn't someone help poor Lacy with her makeup for the overnight date??!   

And I'm now yelling at the TV every time Michelle mentions being a mother: YES WE KNOW!!!!

Edited by CindyBee
  • Love 4

Sounds like maybe AshLee needs a narcissist to dote on, since she seems to think a relationship is about giving the man your all at the expense of what you may want...?

Lacy looks so much better without a ton of makeup glopped on like a circus troupe member. When she wears some weird, busy fashion choices with that makeup and gaudy jewelry, she reminds me of an elderly aunt or grandma type. At other times, a cheap street walker.

• Love 5

If I had the choice of sleeping or listening to Sarah's voice all night I would be acting like I was passed out too. How much did Cody pay Michelle to tell everybody that he is hung and a great lover?

Robert is upset? How do you not understand what somebody wants when they are trying to remove your jeans? You know he was looking for an excuse to leave...

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 4

Geez, Sarah. She was fine with her night with Robert until she heard about everyone else's amaaaazing night of intimacy. Let a growing relationship breathe (even though the show is pressuring otherwise). Comparing yourself to others and what they have usually doesn't work out well. Self-doubt is a b*tch.

Edited by KR Vermont
  • Love 9

I have a feeling Michelle was strategizing with Cody instead of having great sex. I can see her making a deal with him that she will tell everybody what a great lover he is if he stays with her to the end of this game.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 1

Sarah had one disappointing night (for her, not for him) and she calls it quits?  This show puts people in aritificial situations, of course, but how often do you see a woman on national TV crying about not getting sex?

• Love 3

I agree that there's no reason to rush these "relationships."  But it was fantasy suite night, so everybody knows what that means (wink, wink)....and so did Robert.  If he wanted to continue to take things slow and leave his jeans on, then he should have communicated that to Sarah.  The expectation of sex is the elephant in the room (er, fantasy suite), so he should have used some common sense and had the balls to have that conversation with Sarah.  

And he didn't work too hard to change her mind during the dumping, either.  I'm no fan of Sarah, but it looks like she might have dodged a non-communicative bullet.

• Love 6

I agree that there's no reason to rush these "relationships."  But it was fantasy suite night, so everybody knows what that means (wink, wink)....and so did Robert.  If he wanted to continue to take things slow and leave his jeans on, then he should have communicated that to Sarah.  The expectation of sex is the elephant in the room (er, fantasy suite), so he should have used some common sense and had the balls to have that conversation with Sarah.  

And he didn't work too hard to change her mind during the dumping, either.  I'm no fan of Sarah, but it looks like she might have dodged a non-communicative bullet.

For all we know they may have talked about it and Sarah was fine with having a platonic sleep-over until she heard the others talking about what they did all night. That could be why Robert was so confused.

Or, the producers just needed a little more drama for the finale...

• Love 1

For all we know they may have talked about it and Sarah was fine with having a platonic sleep-over until she heard the others talking about what they did all night. That could be why Robert was so confused.

Or, the producers just needed a little more drama for the finale...

You are right, FlyingEgret.  I had a moment of senility and forgot that the Bachelor franchise loves to edit and twist details!!  If only the Raccoon was in the episode.  He could have figured all of this out for Sarah.

• Love 2