Type keyword(s) to search

S10: tell all part one

• Start Topic

Didn’t see a dedicated thread for this one….assume it’s fine to start one. 

The Nikki is f$&@ing exhausting even in this small dose. I can’t imagine being her partner. Is she mentally ill? Seriously I think she has some serious mental health issues and I don’t say that because she is trans. The constant hysterical need to be the focus of attention and get all the sympathy in the room….the manipulation….run Igor, run. I was shocked (but then again I have been watching this shitfest for years so not sure why I am shocked) that no one seemed to call Nikki on her shit. The constant bullying for sex, the fact that SHE CHANGED HIS NAME….hid her trans status the first time around etc. not a peep. I think that is why she was crying backstage—-to get the jump on Igor and get the cast on her side before it even started. 

I actually felt sorry for Rob the Knob. Sophie’s age and lack of life experience really showed….while I see her point she fails to realize that this is her husband. She needs to take his side in public come what may and then behind closed doors you sort shit out. I don’t blame him for feeling hurt and defeated and the cavalier way she just said she would eventually get fed up and move on….yeah she wasn’t mature enough to settle down yet. 

Ashley definitely lost weight but I call Bs on it being over 100 lbs. she still is well over 200 lbs or near it. Manuel gives zero Fs…I felt for her mother who has legit concerns. Loved her point about him jetting off and leaving his kids…& that he is happy to take their money to send home but pitches a fit about Ashley’s coffee habit. He also was an ass jumping on Clayton the way he did abut his mom in the closet. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

Total Side Eye City with Ms. Ashley and her 100 lb weight loss. I'm not the best at noticing these things, but she looks the same to me. Not saying she looks bad at all, just the same. 

Nikki is gross and she looks like a muppet, Janice in particular. 

Sophie looks SO MUCH BETTER with black hair. 

Larissa... I mean Jasmine is comical at this point with her usual antics. She did look gorgeous in her dress tho. 

I only saw the preview so I'll be back to see all the snark after I watch the full episode! 

• Like 3

Gino and Jasmine are a telenovela at this point…the never before seen footage from his strip club trip? Yeah you had that footage all along and decided to drop the bomb now…& then inviting the stripper on? As if she really remembered his visits and why even have her there if you filmed the whole damn thing? lol I did ask my husband if he thought Gino crossed a line and he said yes….as a former military man who served while single and early 20s he visited his fair share of strip clubs, but swears he never got up to tuck the $$ in or touch the girls (isn’t touching forbidden? For the girls safety) . Gino knew that the cameras were rolling which to me means either he really is that stupid or they had this planned—-telenovela script

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Jasmine, I'm so tired of you. I liked you at first, but your constant ugly wailing is predictable and ridiculous. Grow up and act like a sensible woman. So Gino had a bachelor party and you didn't like his behavior. Big deal. Move on.

The histrionics and screaming like that in front of everyone; do you have no filter? Pride? Are you going to go into a frenzy over every other challenge in your life from  now to eternity? Do your kids want to see you acting like an embarrassing fool?

Speaking of such, how come the kids are never mentioned in any kind of depth? Did they disappear? They aren't a factor in your universe. You are looking out for one person and that is you. Shawn, do your job and start asking.

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
(edited)

I'm beyond tired of Jasmine's hysteric fits.  She and Nikki are a good pair, they both go for that "plastic fantastic" look.  Jasmine's butt looks in perfect proportion to her body but she wants bigger.  This will be her next "secret" from Gino.  I found it interesting that Gino's former wife was a stripper. 

I had forgotten about the Korean man/blond woman (Devon! Thanks, fellow poster).  She looked great!  Ashley looked great too but, really?  Lost 100 lbs??? I don't see it. 

Shawn:  Oh wow.  OK. 

Edited by suzeecat
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
9 minutes ago, Stuckathome said:

Gino knew that the cameras were rolling which to me means either he really is that stupid or they had this planned—-telenovela script

I thought they showed this "never before shown" snippet. Probably enacted for the show and to show us more lunacy on Jasmine's part.

Gino is in this for the money. No guy wants to be humiliated over and over again. He always looks so uncomfortable around this lunatic, but other times when she's not there he acts completely different.

• Like 2

I am watching this crap show now. As I recall, they did show some of Gino's strip club stag night to show he was lying.

They did not need to show such a graphic and extended clip of the party just so Jasmine could go fucking berserk. The looks on some of the other cast members' faces was so WTAF funny.

Devin looks the nicest of all the group, I think, and spoke up a little bit more than I expected. Will be interested to hear how she really feels about piggy and how she lost all of that weight.

The fake lashes on some of these women are out of this world. Will be interesting to see the long-term effects of fillers, plumped up lips, crazy lashes, etc.

Is Manuel understanding everything or is he wearing an ear bud and getting translations?

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, politichick said:

Is Manuel understanding everything or is he wearing an ear bud and getting translations?

He probably understands more than he ets on, but doesn’t give AF what is actually being said….he will mooch off Ashely for as long as she tolerates him o4 he gets his GC and a new woman. Loved her mother making the point that over all those years they knew each other how did these issues of budget never come up? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Wow, living with Nikki and Jasmine must be absolutely exhausting. But Igor/Justin  seemed such a jerk with everything he said, trying to make jokes that fell flat as a pancake. Likewise, Meth-mouth Sam only seemed to make comments about sex, which weren't either funny or appropriate to whatever conversation he involved himself in.

I felt sorry for Rob. I'm in the UK and Sophie's mother is, as we would say here, "as common as muck", which I suppose is the equivalent of saying someone is white trash. Sophie should have stood up for Rob, he is her husband and she should have had his back. He was trying to explain that, on his income, with the cost of the K1 Visa, he couldn't also afford a new apartment and if he got a new apartment, he couldn't have afforded to bring Sophie to the USA.

The strip club footage was shown deliberately to get that exact reaction out of Jasmine. If she behaves like that in public, she's probably ten times worse indoors. Gino's comment about him not wanting intimacy with her because of the way she speaks to him suggests he is going through hell at home. That said, he is a bit of a jerk and is enough of a 90DF veteran to have known that there'd be repercussions from the bachelor party.

I thought Ashley looked great, that dress was fabulous. I'm not sure I buy the storyline about secrets and lies around his family situation. I suspect their relationship is fine but the producers had to come up with a storyline that involved family drama.

I'm sure Citra will be a wonderful mother - she is sweet and kind. Sam will break her heart, everything about him says he's a wrong'un.

Clayton and Anali are sooo boring. They have zero chemistry and are even more boring than Devon and Nick who I had completely forgotten existed!!

No doubt more drama from Nikki and Jasmine next week. I say after every tell-all that I won't watch the next season but I always do. So I suppose I am part of the problem - after all, if we didn't watch, they wouldn't make this shit-show.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, politichick said:

The fake lashes on some of these women are out of this world. Will be interesting to see the long-term effects of fillers, plumped up lips, crazy lashes, etc.

Take a gander at Nikki, that should give you an idea.

• Applause 5
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Take a gander at Nikki, that should give you an idea.

I have seen drag queens look more female than Nikki—-she has gone SO overboard with her surgeries that she is a caricature. 

Devon looks painfully thin—-she really didn’t have any weight to lose, his Piggy nickname was BS. I think she said she was a size 6 at the bridal shop during her season….she looks to be a size 2 now if that. 

• Like 6

Looks like Nikki got a fresh nose job. If only there was a surgery to fix those knobby old man knees...

Jazz don't mind, she'd chomp that muff. Gino will just jerk off in the corner and feel good jazz cant say nikkis hung better than him (any more)

Sophie and Rob look miserable. He requires constant affirmation and will be out bar hopping on 6th street, telling UT girls he's a model, and making it out like he's a victim of love...if he's not already

Forgot all about Devon and dick. I wish she looked healthy and fit...but she looks wispy and frail and it's concerning 

Assley spending big bucks for ozempic, then beggin off her mama to support the family Manny...no money, no bathroom honey🤢🤮

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

1) Sophie is soooo immature for being 23.  She acts like a 10 year old. She takes ZERO responsibility for herself.   It's weird.  It's like she tells Rob she needs a unicorn then sits blinking her eyes windering why it doesn't materialize in front of her immediately.  And her mother..oye... Yeah she's just typical trash.

2) Nikki is a cartoon.  She is ridiculous and doesn't deserve the attention she thinks she does.  Yawn. 

3) Gino and Jasmine: I hope this is just staged for entertainment and they aren't real people...but i fear they actually may be.  Jasmine is just so unstable...but Gino gives me super creepy vibes...like psychopath vibes.  His high pitched voice is so phoney and there is sooooo much anger always barely beneath the surface with him.  And his...withholding...withholding game he plays.  Jasmine wasn't as much upset that there was a stripper but rather that he seemed interested in a woman at all.  It just seems like Jasmine is unstable and Gino loves toying with her.  They need to get away from each other.  They should both remain single.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
3 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I have seen drag queens look more female than Nikki—-she has gone SO overboard with her surgeries that she is a caricature. 

I didn't watch too much this season, but Nikki is TOO MUCH. Not at all attractive and I don't see any guy being interested in someone that looks like her. I'm sorry, girl. You are so over-the-top with the whole look - the lips, the long bleached hair, the dead-eyes. From what I saw I liked Justin but I may have missed important data on his personality since I know others don't like him.

I'm glad he got out of this relationship. Being in a relationship shouldn't be that hard.

Jasmine and Nikki should get together. Two peas in a pod of histeria. Girls, calm the hell down.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

The Nikki is f$&@ing exhausting even in this small dose. I can’t imagine being her partner. Is she mentally ill? Seriously I think she has some serious mental health issues and I don’t say that because she is trans.

Histrionic Personality Disorder:

According to the DSM-5, for a diagnosis of histrionic personality disorder to be given, five or more of the following symptoms must be present:

Self-centeredness, feeling uncomfortable when not the center of attention ✔️

Constantly seeking reassurance or approval ✔️

Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior ✔️

Rapidly shifting emotional states that appear shallow to others ✔️

Overly concerned with physical appearance, and using physical appearance to draw attention to self ✔️

Opinions are easily influenced by other people, but difficult to back up with details

Excessive dramatics with exaggerated displays of emotion ✔️

Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are ✔️

Is highly suggestible (easily influenced by others)

In addition, the symptoms must cause significant impairment or distress in an individual. ✔️

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Histrionic Personality Disorder:

I had a friend who I was constantly trying to figure out as to why she acted like she did. That's when I found out about this disorder. She also told outlandish stories and major lying was a normal and constant thing for her. Couldn't believe anything she said.

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, politichick said:

He's wearing an ear bud as is Anali. In fact, I would imagine everyone needs an earbud and a translator backstage to understand anything spoken in a foreign language, but I guess there's some editing out of the process which makes it appear smoother than it actually is. 

• Useful 2

I gave up on this show around the 2nd or 3rd episode.  I'm not sure if it was because it was more ridiculous or if I was just tired of the ridiculousness of it.  For some reason, however, I decided to watch this tell-all.  For the most part, all I saw was a stage full of high schoolers giggling about sex.  

• Like 2

The best thing I saw all week was when Clayton told Jasmine she should have spent the 2000K on anger management classes. That was absolutely hysterical. 

I think most of Jasmine and Gino's scenes are completely fake, I think Jasmine gets frustrated the most because Gino forgets his lines/ the storyline. Jasmine ALWAYS stays in character. 

Gino looked nice without his hat on. He looks stupid with that dumb hat all the time. 

Sophie's mom is TOXIC. She stirs things up for no reason. Rob is a loser though. They are both very attractive, but I don't see any talent or personality for either of them to be the big stars they want to be. 

• Like 9
10 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

The best thing I saw all week was when Clayton told Jasmine she should have spent the 2000K on anger management classes. That was absolutely hysterical.

I found this to be pretty funny too.  Jasmine needs some therapy STAT.  

And Gino did not look that bad without the hat. I was surprised he actually took his hat off on national TV.  

Nikki and Jasmine have the same temperament.  That is why they are kindred spirits.

Dumb viewer question was "Which 90 Dayer would you hook up with?".  This along with the "extra bonus footage" of the strip club seemed producer placed.  

• Like 3

I am pretty used to the scary shit these people say on the show and tell all's.

But I could have gone forever without hearing about a penis shaped candle that you cover with your partners semen. Just horrifying!

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1