Type keyword(s) to search

S46 Ep 1. Premiere "This Is Where the Legends Are Made" LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Maybe I was thinking about it deeply enough, but I actually don't think Tevin meant anything by the Princess comment to Venus and definitely not, "oh it means you're at the bottom." 

But her over the top reaction to it did lead to the hilarity of a growing beef between her and Brandon. So there is that. 

What's funny is that in the interview where the cast said what secrets they wanted to keep from their tribemates, Venus referred to herself as a princess!  So I do think she took it too personally.  And her attempt at idol hunting was pretty funny, as she wasn't exactly being subtle about it.  But I'm loving some good rivalry right off the bat.

(edited)

Huh. I always wondered if players had allergies. Liz sounds like she’ll be an early boot.

I know this episode is two hours, but I want a challenge now.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 1

And Liz is allergic to so many things-this will be interesting in the food reward challenges.  I hope that TPTB have some food items they can give her in those cases, because that would suck.

Journey time!

Jelinsky wants to go from Purple, which makes Bhanu annoyed that he raises his hand first for everything.

Tevin goes from Orange, and Maria from Green by games of chance.

Side note, but I feel like Moriah is going to blow her game up first chance she gets.  She doesn't seem like she'll do well under pressure.

• Like 1
(edited)

Jelinsky gets the episode quote.  Hopefully he's a "legend" by becoming the first person voted off S46.  

Okay, I think I like this little twist at Journey Island, but I'd be so bad at keeping a poker face.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Way too many people who refer to themselves in the 3rd person. I am finding more pet peeves with this bunch. Too many over-the-top personalities. And Zelinsky sounds like one of those double-voiced aliens from Stargate.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Jelinsky rolls over again. Not a good sign.

Bear with me . . . there’s a comic named Brian Regan. Jelinsky sounds like Brian when he breaks out the “dumb guy” character in his routine. Please agree with me so I don’t feel weird thinking about it. Lie to me if you must.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Like 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

"Jelensky is a legend..." Uh huh, more like delusional but okay. 

Eric was a legend too. His blindside was legendary. Yup I’m ready for him to be gone. Otoh, I like Maria and Tevin so far. And Bhanu is quite entertaining.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

How many times now has Jelensky folded in seconds? But somehow he's a legend. Okay then...

But kudos to Maria, that was a pretty smart way to get the right answer, letting Jelensky know she'd put his name out there as a liar. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, wallflower75 said:

OMG…this guy has seriously just dug his own grave.

I’m thinking of that, with his head popping out because the hole isn’t deep enough.

• LOL 6

Okay, if Jelinsky isn't the first boot please let it be Tim  I was rooting for him for about 2 seconds but he's too damn worried about the women.  I hope they (Moriah/Jem/Maria) don't let me down and keep their alliance in tact.

Oh boy, Jess is pulling out the 'this is so hard' talk already.  She was also earlier saying no one was talking to her but also wasn't making the effort to talk to anyone.

And Tiffany found a Beware Advantage.  Kenzie knows.  Tiffany didn't even hesitate to open it.  Okay, I love this, it said to go back to where she found it and dig.  Luckily for her she remembered.  She ran away so fast I didn't know if she was paying attention.

And Tiffany has lost her vote until she gets the HII.

Oh I didn't even realize this.  Tiffany/Jelinsky/Kenzie/Q are in an alliance together, but as of now 2 of them don't have a vote.  Great strategy!  Tiffany may also be someone who plays too hard, too fast, but I like her so I hope she doesn't always leap before she looks.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Okay, I'm loving Tevin.  

YESS!!  And I also like Bhanu (?) who became an American citizen and the next day applied for Survivor.

• Like 5
Just now, Grizzly said:

Huh, so do you throw the immunity challenge in order to get the key?

Shouldn’t be a problem, they got Jelensky on their tribe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
(edited)

Was that Gritty in the TAR promo?!?

Challenge! Finally!

I thought Probst would rub in the Savvy task answer. And Jelinsky! Dude! You have the ability to lie, man!

Edited by Lantern7
Just now, susannot said:

YESS!!  And I also like Bhanu (?) who became an American citizen and the next day applied for Survivor.

I didn't know what to think of him at first, but his TH about Jelinsky alone made me a fan.  

• Like 1

I think I like the orange tribe as a whole so I hope they win.  Green I want Tim to go, but not sure about that happening.  Purple I really want it to be Jelinsky but I'm nervous for Bhanu, though Jess may have made herself kind of a target.  

Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

Is TAR back? Canada gets different ads.

In two weeks.

Seriously, no one else is familiar with One Piece?

Damn, those are big geckos.

• Like 1

At first glance I wouldn't have thought Orange would have been the strongest tribe but they are killing this so far.  I can't believe how ahead they are.  Purple tribe is getting nowhere.  

• Like 1
Just now, WatcherUp2 said:

Why does the purple team have purple clothes, too? Were they told ahead of time what color they'd be? And some of the green team is wearing green. Very fishy.

I believe they are told in advance to bring clothes that will be the respective tribes colors.  Production used to pick their clothes out for them from what they brought, but color coordinating is no accident.

• Useful 2

Okay, I'll give Yanu (purple) credit for catching up.  

Oh brother, they put Jelinsky and Jess (who says she doesn't have kids because she'd lose them at the mall) in charge of the puzzle. 

• LOL 2