Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E18: Happily Ever Afters

• Start Topic

Rob worries when Sophie disappears on her way to the altar. Nikki gets a heartbreaking text from Justin. Ashley panics as a hurricane threatens her beach wedding. Anali makes a final decision about Clayton. Sam and Citra spend their wedding night apart.

Air date: 2/25/2024

• Like 3

I’ve noticed that Nikki cries the same amount whether she’s in the relationship with Justin or out of the relationship.  She’s in extreme torment regardless.  That is not a healthy situation.  Is it just me or does Justin seem to loathe Nikki?  

I get the same vib from some of the other couples too. Sophie defended her decision to go through with marriage like it was a good thing. When there is so  much angst and incivility, it’s a red flag…..not a challenge to be ignored.  She seemed desperate to just get married.  

It’s difficult for me to watch Jasmine and Gino.  Too toxic.  

I don’t think Citra has any idea what she’s dealing with.  Addiction is a very serious condition.  

• Like 8

Does Rob even have a job?  How did he sponsor Sophie?

Citra and her entire family spent the wedding night in one room because they were afraid of serial killers coming to the farmhouse?  That’s a new one.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

As if we're going to believe Jugor wrote that lengthly, articulate message to Nikki?! His real text probably said me done.

The other unlucky ladies made it to the alter to marry the weirdo, the scammer, the toad, the junkie and the beautiful loser. Cheers to happily never after!

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, gaPeach said:

I noticed that too.  She cried during most of her trip and randomly accused him of cheating on her out of nowhere.  I think once she left, he had time to think about her visit and maybe realized it was too much work being in a relationship with her.  I mean, she was so sex starved when she got there, she was practically humping his leg in the airport.  I had secondhand anxiety for him during her first couple of days and all the pressure she was putting on him to bone her.  I found his lack of wanting to have sex with her a big red flag. BIG RED FLAG.  

She has major issues that she needs to address and work on.  But I would not be surprised if they kiss and make up.  We shall see...............

My theory is that they dated previously & she saw an opportunity to be on tv so called him up, explained about the show & they planned the whole thing for maximum exposure & the more exposure she got the more she funded (paid) him. I can't for one second believe that he just so happened to break up with her the day that she was filing an interview in NY and they looked like they were sorting things okay during the tell nothing trailer, coincidence again? I think not.

I still think Nikki and Justin/ Igor only were on the show for attention. They both seemed miserable.

Citra seems nice, hope Sam gets his life straightened out. So nice of his brother to wear his best trucker hat as he performed the ceremony!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I do appreciate that Sam and Citra kept it low key and weren’t like a lot of these couples in past seasons that had overpriced elaborate ceremonies all while bitching about the cost. Yes the attire of the guests was trashy but she looked lovely and happy. Jasmine and Gino’s wedding also seemed more low key than I expected after all the drama over $$ for the dress. 

Clayton and Anali—-of course she showed up. As her mom said she has invested this time and that green card is sooo close. No cold feet now hija! How is it her mom knew all about the situation and Dad had no clue. I admit he was a scary guy in that call, wait until he finds out she married a hobbit with a mother in his closet squatting a mattress. 

• LOL 6