Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: You May Now Kiss the Bride

• Start Topic

It's finally wedding day for Gino and Jasmine; Clayton worries Anali won't show up at the altar; Citra's dad rejects Sam and Citra's Christian ceremony; Nikki hopes she can trust Justin as she departs Moldova.

Air date: 2/18/2024

• Like 4
(edited)

It appeared some of the wedding guests thought they were attending a barbecue, instead of a wedding.  Lol

How did these guests sit there with a straight face?  🤷‍♀️

I suppose a relationship that is 99% lows is still technically considered one with highs and lows. Lol  

You know it’s bad when a hurricane is considered the high point of the season.  Lol

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 5

I don't know how much longer  I can hang on with this franchise.  I am beyond tired of Gino and Jasmine.  I found the whole "Christian pastor can't marry us even though we're already married" story for Sam and Citra to be super contrived, even for this show.  And miraculously resolved by Brother being ordained.  Thank the lord of your choosing.  Although officiating in a backwards baseball cap is the visual I've come to expect from this show.

• Like 7

I don't know if the whole Clayton/Anali build up was just producer driven or what but couldn't sister Brandy check on her an hour or two before the wedding? How's it going? Do you need help with your dress? blah,blah, blah.

And who were all those guests at Clayton's wedding? He made it seem like he had no friends. Perhaps distant relatives? neighbors? who knows?

As for Gino and Jasmine I still can't believe they actually got married because he is weird AF!! However, it was nice of Uncle Marco to walk Jasmine down the aisle and she said she never had a father figure in her life. Gino's family seems much more normal than he is. Was he dropped on his head like 500 times as a baby?

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7

When Jasmine was crying her crocodile tears for the nth time because none of her family would be at her wedding, I had a thought.

If Jasmine hadn't spent the $10,000.00 Gino had given her on butt implants, she could have picked up a nice $1000.00 wedding gown in Panama, and then asked Gino if she could use part of the money that remained to bring 2-3 family members or friends to the US for the wedding. 

90 days would have been plenty of time for the guests she chose to get passports and US visitor visas. They'd most likely have been eligible for round trip discount tickets, which Jasmine and Gino could have investigated when booking Jasmine's guests' reservations and pre-paying their tickets.

I have no sympathy for Jasmine crying about not having her family members at her wedding, because she could have, had she not chosen to prioritize a cosmetic surgery procedure over them.  

While Jasmine wished some family could attend, she wouldn't give up something else she wanted to get them there.

Jasmine is always Jasmine's #1 priority. 

• Like 19
  • Useful 2

I seriously doubt Jasmine would give anything up to get her boys here either. I hope she doesn’t have another kid with Gino. She’s way too self involved. Sorry, Gino. 
I’m so sick of them. I doubt she would be with him once the cameras are turned off.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I seriously doubt Jasmine would give anything up to get her boys here either. I hope she doesn’t have another kid with Gino. She’s way too self involved. Sorry, Gino. 
I’m so sick of them. I doubt she would be with him once the cameras are turned off.

I hope they don't have a child, too! And, WHO announces at their wedding that they are now going to try for a baby?? 

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, lilysmom said:

I hope they don't have a child, too! And, WHO announces at their wedding that they are now going to try for a baby?? 

Someone who wants to be one of the shows next season?

• Like 13
  • Applause 1

I am hoping and praying that Anali does NOT show up at her wedding.  I have never seen a "bride" more unhappy to be getting married than her.  WHY???  I was dumbstruck at her mother's attitude, trying to talk her daughter into doing something that she clearly does not want to do.  I would tell my daughter "I'm so glad you made the right decision, come home and get on with your life.  There's nothing and nobody for you in America".

• Like 7
  • Applause 5

Sorry Anali...you spent 2 years catching this toad, and your mama expects to be Shreks MIL.

That fancy venue, but Gino's Groupon was for the yard..no flowers or decor, brides dress dragging on a concrete path for a block, then across the grass for that pretty green hue on the train, followed by a  a giant plate of bruscetta/salsa(?) In the undecorated employee break room.

Jugor secures the hook in his fish with a bye-bye bang. Nikki is safely on the plane, so he can meet a friend he's attracted to for a nooner. 

Poor Citra. Not even a room at the motel 6 for some wedding night privacy.

I loathe Rob and would delight in Sophie leaving him at the alter. Alas, I think she'll marry him in front of...the people there getting sandy ass cracks waiting to go to mickey d's for the reception.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
22 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Sorry Anali...you spent 2 years catching this toad, and your mama expects to be Shreks MIL.

Hey! That's a little personal.

• LOL 20
On 2/19/2024 at 11:00 AM, SlutAssBitchAssHor said:

I love how Anali's mom was like Oh no honey we've come too far to turn back now!! 

I thought her family, or maybe it is just her dad, did not know about Clayton and the wedding??  Apparently, mom knows and is not letting Anali weasel out of their ticket to America.  Why else would she be there.  She obviously does not love Clayton.  Hell, I don't think she even likes him.  He is a nerd and has a strange relationship with his mom, but he does not deserve marrying Anali who will make his life miserable. 

Why are most of the people on this show so weird? 

• Like 8
28 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

Why are most of the people on this show so weird? 

Because most normal people wouldn't subject themselves to the ridicule & hate that people spout on the internet. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
28 minutes ago, Shrek said:

Because most normal people wouldn't subject themselves to broadcast behaviours which warrant the ridicule & hate that people spout on the internet

Surely this is what you meant.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, Quof said:

Surely this is what you meant.

Either or, take your pick because a lot of the internet will spout hate & ridicule you just for wearing the wrong colour. 

• Like 2