Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16 : Adios Mexico!

• Start Topic

(edited)

We are reaching ever closer to  our season finale.. 

Who will make it back to Miami in one piece and what will the other girls have to tell?  Will Lisa adopt a stray dog, will she ever find that shade of lip gloss again... will she shut up about being attacked? find out all this and more on the next thrilling action packed episode 

airing 2/14/24

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

A little avance 

I've eaten plenty of chapulinas, they add a nice crunch but they are so tiny that you would have to eat them like popcorn to get any amount protein for the daily requirement, lol.  Wait till they encounter corn smut! 

Lisa is getting her hair and make up done but has not showered yet?

If she wants to find out if Lenny signed his agreement why wouldn't she contact her lawyer and have him check?

• Like 6

Alexia in her talking her said the Larsa isn’t the only one who works are, she works hard - what do either of these women actually do to support themselves and their lifestyles? 

This delusion and Marysol’s delusion that she doesn’t like strong booze ….

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

Alexia in her talking her said the Larsa isn’t the only one who works are, she works hard - what do either of these women actually do to support themselves and their lifestyles? 

This delusion and Marysol’s delusion that she doesn’t like strong booze ….

I honestly have no idea what Alexia actually does .. does she own a store? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
24 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Isis seemed like a nice person with a business. What does she see in Nicole’s father? 
Marysol doesn’t drink strong booze?  Oh please! 

His if she doesn’t give me a baby I’ll get one with some other woman was …. A choice 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I honestly have no idea what Alexia actually does .. does she own a store? 

She owns the nail salon.  I always thought she bought that as a place for Frankie to run one day.

• Like 6

Welp, I think it's been proven 100% that our baby Lisa is a complete MORON!!

She's GOING for this Lenny- controlled building of a NEW HOUSE for Lisa and those poor kids.  Seriously.

Her description of her childhood revealed so much MORE about her than she thought.  I think this lady is really damaged.  Calling Dr. Freud! STAT!

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Welp, I think it's been proven 100% that our baby Lisa is a complete MORON!!

She's GOING for this Lenny- controlled building of a NEW HOUSE for Lisa and those poor kids.  Seriously.

I do not understand this house situation at all.  Him buying her a house, I could understand, as that could be accomplished relatively quickly and then everything is done and settled. Him building her a brand new house just drags this all out longer. It makes me suspicious that Lenny is planning one of two things:

1. He's going to delay the construction process or renege completely so that Lisa is forced to go to court to enforce that outstanding part of their settlement, getting drained financially in the process since she'd be paying legal costs and the costs of renting a place in the interim (assuming Jody isn't footing the bills).

2. He's going to build her a house that she isn't going to be able to afford to maintain so that he can have the pleasure of watching her fail and have to sell it.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Steph J said:

I do not understand this house situation at all.  Him buying her a house, I could understand, as that could be accomplished relatively quickly and then everything is done and settled. Him building her a brand new house just drags this all out longer. It makes me suspicious that Lenny is planning one of two things:

1. He's going to delay the construction process or renege completely so that Lisa is forced to go to court to enforce that outstanding part of their settlement, getting drained financially in the process since she'd be paying legal costs and the costs of renting a place in the interim (assuming Jody isn't footing the bills).

2. He's going to build her a house that she isn't going to be able to afford to maintain so that he can have the pleasure of watching her fail and have to sell it.

YES!!!

My thoughts about that future house are he builds it with surveillance cameras and microphones built in to the walls and he will always have a key to that house. 

My questions are when she says he will be building her a house, will that house be in her name and who is responsible for taxes, utilities and maintenance of that house? 

The fact that he picked the one house that Jody had designed...that shit didn't happen by accident, Lenny is more methodical than being a random pick, this is part of a bigger picture.  Also, it is sort of a just a three story square with way too many water features for a house with little ones.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Isis seemed like a nice person with a business. What does she see in Nicole’s father? 

I thought Father Nicole was dating one of the Silva twins or Jennifer Coolidge! Geeze that woman had a lot of bad plastic surgery, perhaps the works of Lenny? 

You know her father didn't reach for that check at their lunch.

Larsa has a tequila, ok first time hearing about that project. She buys three of the women diamond necklaces that were the logo of the tequila, they looked like key chains. who the hell wants that other than Larsa? Also, I doubt they were real diamonds, they looked cheap.

A pinata full of dildos, stupidest thing ever, the cake fight, the taunting each other with dildos, Kiki forcing herself on some of the other women, why do the HW's keep doing that? It is not edgy or new or whatever they think it is, it is so cringe worthy I could hear all you other posters on this forum cringing!

Maysol says she is going to Europe and renewing her vows in Scotland (or was it Ireland?) and nobody knew about it, proves none of them are really friends with Marysol because that is the sort of thing you talk about with your friends and perhaps invite them!

Guerdy weaponizes her cancer, again. I am not without sympathy and understanding but her Hail Mary's during every heated arguments, next time it is her shaved head.  She also treats Russell like staff. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
42 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

A pinata full of dildos, stupidest thing ever, the cake fight, the taunting each other with dildos, Kiki forcing herself on some of the other women, why do the HW's keep doing that? It is not edgy or new or whatever they think it is, it is so cringe worthy I could hear all you other posters on this forum cringing!

I was definitely cringing! This group has to be the most trashy and crude out of the few HW shows I’m still watching. I felt bad for the restaurant staff who had to clean up after these slobs. 

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

“I don’t like strong booze .. it’s true”

as they show her vodka straight with cranberry… and we have watched her drink vodka straight many times in her “cockies” .. like girl 

15 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I'm wondering what she thinks is "weak" booze. 

• LOL 7
(edited)
On 2/15/2024 at 10:00 AM, Straycat80 said:

I was definitely cringing! This group has to be the most trashy and crude out of the few HW shows I’m still watching. I felt bad for the restaurant staff who had to clean up after these slobs. 

I don't know. I think they're all trashy. On another one they were talking about swallowing (not food). I think it was Potomac. I fast-forwarded through most of it. Many of them are also obsessed with their private parts. If I had to count every time I've heard "vagina" or "coochie" it would be a high number. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
5 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Me too. I'm no prude, but the dildos were so childish, and the cake fight, so messy( no pun intended) Is that Lisa screaming  in the previews  next week.?

Nicely handled Nicole,  meeting dad and his young girlfriend.

• Like 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I think New Jersey is trashy, as well (eg. fights, and more). And OC has its moments.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
(edited)

Who is Marisol kidding? She ordered her alcohol (normally vodka) by itself with a little bit of oj on the side for breakfast on this show and Ultimate Girls Trip. Something tells me she probably didn't add the oj, and if she did, it was a few drops. She is even promoting her cockies brand on IG (still in production).

Her husband is of Scottish descent, and she said she would visit Europe including Scotland to renew her vows (didn't she get married recently?). 

How many times Larsa is going to say she works harder than anybody else? The tequila (does the world need another tequila brand?), and jewelry are created/produced by third parties. OnlyFans is not so difficult to do. And saying she has nobody is ridiculous because she was married to Scottie Pippen, and she even split/will split his pension. 

Lenny's offer to build a house for Lisa is sketchy. Why wouldn't he offer a monetary amount to her to build/buy a house? I suspect that it will probably be on his name, and the kids can live in it until they are adults. 

Btw, Jody is an app creator (an app that helps with business growth), and has a company which provides advice to create customer/business growth.

Lisa's veneers are huge.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
(edited)

I knew Lisa had daddy issues.. it explains why she stayed with Lenny for so long and is almost addicted to the drama of her divorce from Lenny.. and also explains why she tried to get Lenny's mom to approve of her.

Kiki is more forgiving then I would be.

Julia realizes she needs to make a profit on her farm and hence has turned up her pot stirring skills.. plus did the subtle shade questioning with Larsa.

Lastly... I enjoyed the individual vignettes for Alexia, Lisa, and Nicole more then the final immature birthday party celebration. 

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

the final immature birthday party celebration

It was horrific to watch, why is it the HW's act like they just discovered sex and dildos, it's enough already.  Also, all that money for glam and then they throw cake and smear it all over each others faces and clothes, so juvenile. I am 100% sure that Nicole and Lisa were thrilled to have missed that shit show.

• Like 6

Nicole looked amazing at lunch with her dad. She's my favorite HW ever.

I kind love Alexia digging at Larsa with the "we all work hard" discussion. They both act like they're the hardest workers in the world when they barely do anything. Those necklaces were ugly. 

I love Adriana's pettyness trying to turn the phone around to see if she could see the video of Michael Jordan clearer. I also laughed at her take on Larsa being like a kid who pulls a bag over their head. 

The restaurant they went to looked really cool. I hated that they acted so poorly while they were there. 

• Like 4
(edited)

I have no issue with older women being sex positive just like anyone else ... Hey we all like sex however there is always a time and place and that restaurant wasn't either and after a point it just becomes obnoxious no matter what age or who is doing it ... let the mouse go... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 8
19 hours ago, ZettaK said:

How many times Larsa is going to say she works harder than anybody else? The tequila (does the world need another tequila brand?), and jewelry are created/produced by third parties. OnlyFans is not so difficult to do. And saying she has nobody is ridiculous because she was married to Scottie Pippen, and she even split/will split his pension. 

Didn't Larsa say DOCTOR Nicole didn't have a real job last season? Sure Larsa, medical school and patients' lives being in your hands is easy, but showing off your pedicure on OnlyFans is hard labor. 

1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I have no issue with older women being sex positive just like anyone else ... Hey we all like sex however there is always a time and place and that restaurant wasn't either and after a point it just becomes obnoxious no matter what age or who is doing it ... let the mouse go... 

I'm against purity culture, but I feel like people use "sex positive" to excuse this anything goes way of being and talking. I'm all for older women owning that they're still sexual, but just like with older men, I don't want to hear all the crude talk. I wish Bravo would stop hiring people like Brandi Glanville and Erika Jayne. I enjoy watching women with elegance. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Didn't Larsa say DOCTOR Nicole didn't have a real job last season? Sure Larsa, medical school and patients' lives being in your hands is easy, but showing off your pedicure on OnlyFans is hard labor. 

Yes, and she doubled down at the reunion. She, who is on OnlyFans! She is something else.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I've not read your comments yet, I'm in the middle of the episode and I want to ask, what is it that Alexia actually does for a living? Larsa's having a tequila tasting and Alexia says they all work hard. What does Alexia do? 

• LOL 2
17 minutes ago, Glama said:

I've not read your comments yet, I'm in the middle of the episode and I want to ask, what is it that Alexia actually does for a living? Larsa's having a tequila tasting and Alexia says they all work hard. What does Alexia do? 

That is the question for the ages. 

• LOL 7
On 2/16/2024 at 7:48 PM, RealHousewife said:

I enjoy watching women with elegance. 

Elegance is learned, my friend, elegance is learned. (Luann style)

These women ain't learning. Apart from Nicole.

• LOL 6
(edited)
On 2/19/2024 at 10:19 AM, Glama said:

She has a Beauty Bar which offers nail, and hair services, makeup, facials, spray tans, etc. She also has a podcast with Marisol.

She has a BA and Masters in Exceptional Student Education and was a public school teacher in Miami-Dade.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, ZettaK said:

She has a Beauty Bar which offers nail, and hair services, makeup, facials, spray tans, etc. She also has a podcast with Marisol.

She has a BA and Masters in Exceptional Student Education and was a teacher in public schools in Miami-Dade.

Oh yes, the salon! I didn't remember that. How much is she involved in the day to day action? I feel like she doesn't work there, I suppose she manages the place or lets someone else manage it? She doesn't speqk much about it so personally I don't think she works all that hard.

• Applause 1
On 2/20/2024 at 5:12 AM, Glama said:

Oh yes, the salon! I didn't remember that. How much is she involved in the day to day action? I feel like she doesn't work there, I suppose she manages the place or lets someone else manage it? She doesn't speqk much about it so personally I don't think she works all that hard.

I'm sure she has a manager. I checked the address, and the salon is in north Surfside, right next (south) to Bal Harbour and the Bal Harbour Shops. Surfside is north of North Miami Beach, but not too close to where she lived before she moved (Sunny Isles Beach which is north of Surfside).

She was co-editor of her late husband's lifestyle magazine when she was married to him. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I'm sure she has a manager. I checked the address, and the salon is in north Surfside, right next (south) to Bal Harbour and the Bal Harbour Shops. Surfside is north of North Miami Beach, but not too close to where she lived before she moved (Sunny Isles Beach which is north of Surfside).

She was co-editor of her late husband's lifestyle magazine when she was married to him. 

Aww i lived in Sunny Isle .... God i hated Miami traffic

• Like 2

In the closing, they even mentioned that Lisa was living in a condo while the house is still in the planning stages....

I feel like she and those poor children will be living in that condo until they get to 18 and then poof* no house.

It was also pathetic that she had the kids out trying to sell lemonade for $5/glass.  REALLY???

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
(edited)

I found Marisols declaration that she doesn’t like strong alcohol as absurd as everyone else. I think she drinks so much vodka her body is used to it so she considers it a lighter drink. 
Alexia’s remarks about working hard weren’t necessary at that moment but Larsa is so far up her own ass, I don’t blame her. I am unclear as to how hard she works. In another scene, she was with Frankie at his program and it sounded like she is almost always with him. They’ve shown him at the Beauty Bar but I have no idea if he actually does some work there. 
Good for Nicole for meeting dads girlfriend. I wouldn’t have wanted to entertain that shit at Nicole’s age. 
When I was in my 20s and even part of my 30s, penises, dildos and the like were mostly part of bridal showers and sex toy parties. I can’t imagine getting hyped with my friends about a dildo piñata now. Also not a fan of smashing a cake in a friends face. 
I usually like Julia but sometimes Farmer Julia is a bit annoying.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 3
  • Love 2