Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Choppy Waters

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

I don’t watch any of these BRAVO shows for honest and sincere reactions from well adjusted human beings, however, the collective groan and rolling of eyes when Taylor clinked her fork on her wine glass had me sympathizing with the cast for the first time in forever.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

Just finished watching.

Only thing I recall is Taylor’s “count on three fingers” and “don’t expect to finish.”

Shep’s comeback was IDGAF and Austen claiming he’s not selfish in bed.

So why is she supposedly so hung up on him?

They’re milking this trip for 3-4 episodes?  Forced interaction except for Whitney.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, aghst said:

Just finished watching.

Only thing I recall is Taylor’s “count on three fingers” and “don’t expect to finish.”

Shep’s comeback was IDGAF and Austen claiming he’s not selfish in bed.

So why is she supposedly so hung up on him?

They’re milking this trip for 3-4 episodes?  Forced interaction except for Whitney.

Taylor is hung up on him because he is rich, and on a reality show.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Madison putting on JT’s clothes on the bus and doing an impression of scolding the men for not being a gentleman like himself was pretty funny. I liked the cut back-and-forth with the actual footage, likewise with Craig being Shep with his “It’s all good! We’re okay!

JT is really taking this toxic “nice guy” to the extreme. There were so many scenes of him coming on to Taylor. And poor Taylor is just letting him glom onto her without setting boundaries because she literally has no one else on this trip willing to spend any time with her or talk to her. When is someone going to give JT a lecture about breaking bro code and backing off this woman who has no fucking interest in you?  
 I guess Shep is the only other one trying to look out for Taylor at least by proxy by trying to get everyone to play nice. At first I thought it was his love of Taylor that he wanted everyone to be nicer to her. But now I realize he just wants her to say the right thing to make everyone shut up about it so he can continue to pretend it never happened. I think this is the first we heard that the kiss was a month after Taylor and Shep broke up! Everyone is making such a big deal that it was within the weeks of Austin asking Olivia for another chance—even though she did NoT say yes and they were NOT together. But the month after Taylor and Shep breaking up is really the most egregious timeline bro code break.

Edited by JenE4
  • Applause 3

I loved Venita's ruffly blue and white bathing suit, and that pink coverup was gorgeous on her - that's definitely her color!

Captain Sardine was awesome: "I outgrew the can" and "He's going to go all the way down to the bottom" when JT jumped in wearing a life jacket."

There were some good one-liners and reactions, but otherwise, I've reached the end of my rope with Taylor.  She's become completely unlikeable and insufferable.  There are going to be big disappointments and heartbreaks in life, sweetheart.  You're not special.  Get used to it, and get over it.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

If it was just a kiss who cares.

Taylor has zero interest in thirsty JT.

She says it's true, women only like bad boys.  What's the definition of a bad boy, one that will mistreat her, emotionally absent, cheat, lie, verbally abuse?

Are there bad boys in the devout Christian community?

Then her mocking Shep's sexual prowess.  

Maybe we have some misconceptions about nice Christian girls.  Is she suppose to be evangelical too?

I am seriously wondering what the hell Taylor's big announcement will be. She seemed really annoyed that everyone was getting along. I hope her parents are watching this show and having serious talks with her about her disgusting and super silly behavior!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
18 hours ago, swankie said:

Does Madison talk about anything other than her breasts?  Good grief!  You're not the first person to get implants.  And they're as tired as you are!  Shut up!!!  

I can’t stand her.  Why is she on this show?

I like Taylor for some reason.  I LOATHE Olivia.  Yes- she is the one beating a dead horse.

This is the most tedious, forced argument/storyline I’ve ever seen.  Enough!  Jesus just move on!

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

Madison’s implants look terrible. I didn’t realize how short she was until last night. I’m used to seeing her in heels, but she really nailed the impression of JT. I actually laughed out loud. The rest of the time was was either shaking my head or bored.  

Poor JT, He is trying to wear Taylor down. She has really surprised me (not in a good way) though so there might come a day. 

I wish Shep would leave her alone because she takes her everything as a sign he still wants her. Even if it’s true he’s not putting a ring on it. Her family needs to come and get her. She is so cringey and makes a fool out of herself every episode. 

Paige talks about wanting to get to know and be friends with this crew but she’s clearly not that interested. Maybe she’s insecure about them but just is not that into Craig. I didn’t watch Summer House or Winter House, so I don’t know how they were on those but she comes across as rather humorless. 

• Like 7

So Paige not moving to Charleston might be a dealbreaker for Craig.

He can't move to NYC because his business is booming!

Maybe that's her out, that her life and work is in NYC.

She better not hope Sewing Down South goes out of business when the fad is over or else she won't have excuses.

She might have to bear him some children.

• Like 2
On 12/15/2023 at 7:01 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Madison’s implants look terrible. I didn’t realize how short she was until last night. I’m used to seeing her in heels, but she really nailed the impression of JT. I actually laughed out loud. The rest of the time was was either shaking my head or bored.  

Poor JT, He is trying to wear Taylor down. She has really surprised me (not in a good way) though so there might come a day. 

I wish Shep would leave her alone because she takes her everything as a sign he still wants her. Even if it’s true he’s not putting a ring on it. Her family needs to come and get her. She is so cringey and makes a fool out of herself every episode. 

Paige talks about wanting to get to know and be friends with this crew but she’s clearly not that interested. Maybe she’s insecure about them but just is not that into Craig. I didn’t watch Summer House or Winter House, so I don’t know how they were on those but she comes across as rather humorless. 

Madison has short legs even in heels, unless she uses an app to elongate her body (she does, and yes, those exist).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1