Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E12: The Ex-Girlfriend at the Wedding LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Austin is wasting his amulet just to have a flashy move, I guess? But, like, no votes are going to Austin so it just looks pathetic.

I figured he was probably going to do that.  It probably gave it a moment of drama because everyone wondered if he'd play it for Drew.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Dee DID blindside Austin and Drew. I love it!

And we all called it last week when the dumbass Austin fucked up the Julie blindside. Now she's probably going to go to F3 with Katurah and Julie, both of whom she can beat. Good for her. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LadyChatts said:

We have a producer breaking the 4th wall just to try and get Dee describe how smitten she is with Austin.  I think it's pretty obvious without the producer needing to prod.

What did she say . Missed it?  A

12 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

What did she say . Missed it?  A

Her mannerisms gave it away more, just very grade-school crush type.  She didn’t outright say she liked him but definitely alluded it, and it’s obvious between their interactions.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Her mannerisms gave it away more, just very grade-school crush type.  She didn’t outright say she liked him but definitely alluded it, and it’s obvious between their interactions.

Ty wonder how that goes next week.  If cute couple and their shiny teeth break up because of the blindside.  I know the contestants can’t follow each other on social media but I’ve read she does follow his mom and brother so who knows maybe they make it. 

1 hour ago, truthaboutluv said:

And we all called it last week when the dumbass Austin fucked up the Julie blindside. Now she's probably going to go to F3 with Katurah and Julie, both of whom she can beat. Good for her. 

Except that F4 is fire making and not a vote so it depends on who the F4 winner sends to firemaking and who wins it to get to F3.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Austin is wasting his amulet just to have a flashy move, I guess? But, like, no votes are going to Austin so it just looks pathetic.

??? F6 TC was the last opportunity for Austin’s amulet to be played, so I wouldn’t exactly call it a waste; unnecessary, maybe.
Still, better than ASSuming your absolute safety - then getting sent down the Path of Shame with the amulet jingling in your pocket (right, Bruce?).

• Like 4
  • LOL 1