Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E11: Finale

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Low balling Alyson then giving that dance 10s? Sheesh.

I think the lowball scores speak to how afraid they are Alyson might win. Otherwise they'd be giving her 9s at least.

I'm starting to remember last season now. I think they had to shell out big bucks to get Mark back and promise him his pick of partners.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

Is this upside down world?  Carrie Anne is the judge whose scores I agree most with?  What madness is this?   Oh, I know.   It is let’s make sure Alyson doesn’t win scoring night by the guys.

Just now, iMonrey said:

Derek and Bruno are pretty free with those 10s . . . except when it's Alyson. They've given everyone 10s so far but her.

They didn’t even give her 9s.  Grrrr.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I agree with Carrie Ann. I thought she did better the first time. Libertango is tough to ballroom tango. I would prefer they did La Comprasita  if they wanted old school tango. It felt to much trying to be Argentine when we need to see heel leads - her dress made it difficult to see her feet. And she needed a better dance position that she let drop at one point. If Derek is trying to atone for the lack of connection comments of previous weeks with a 10 that's crazy. He knows better on this and the Samba 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I don’t care if Alyson walks around the floor waving at the fans, then hugs her daughters and kisses her hot hubby….she had better get 10s like all the freestyles in previous seasons.   

Edited by DEL901
  • Like 8

Honestly, at this point, I'm going to be truly stunned if Xochitl isn't at least in second place by the end of the night, if not the winner. She'd pretty much have to fumble the freestyle to even potentially lose any chance of making it to the very end. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

This really makes me wonder who's at the bottom of the vote totals. Clearly it's not Alyson. Is it actually Xochitl?

She did come into this with probably one of the smallest fn bases….even though she was in Dr Strange II, it didn’t really get her name out there.   Ariana and Charity (and Harry) have the reality show fans.   Jason has his music fans.  Alyson had not one but two very successful tv series.   

• Useful 2
53 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Julianne looks like she put her corset on and forgot her top. 

I’m just hoping she’s not here next season.  Her and her Brother are taking over ABC with the Disney special also.  That voice of hers is grating, and she screams.  Her and Carriann scream.   Three hours?  I’m tired already.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Thalia said:

Yeah, thumbs down on letting a cheerleader do a cheer routine as her final dance.   

Maybe for her final routine, Alyson can bring out Sarah Michelle Gellar to do a scene from BtVS

Yes, they can kill a few vampires, live!   Or the competition.  

And I just saw this in my Facebook feed

IMG_2298.jpeg

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

Other than Jason, the other finalists don’t seem to happy to be riding the floating Christmas balls.  

I thought Jason's smile was a little forced too until it got closer to the floor. 

1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

Aly definitely took advantage of dwts to get in shape, she looks amazing! And so much improvement on the salsa too.

She was probably already in shape; just not hours of dancing a day shape. 

58 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Why is ABC promoting a Bravo show? Doesn't NBC own Bravo?

I think this spinoff is a Hulu original.  Bravo, for some reason, passed on it.  And DIsney owns Hulu.  

• Like 1