Type keyword(s) to search

S45.E10: How Am I the Mobster? LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Castaways must navigate through a maze where they are inches away from disaster or victory to win the reward challenge and earn a night in the sanctuary. Then, castaways need to prove they have what it takes to hold on and win immunity to be safe at tribal council.

Original airdate 11/29/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

I'm glad that people are realizing the Reba 4 is a thing, but it seems like maybe they don't realize just how much of a thing?

Poor Emily, she really got the short end of the stick this game.  Horrible tribe to start, almost got voted off because of a SITD working correctly, and now she's stuck with 3 people who can't stand each other.

• Like 1

This challenge seems so simple.  I already felt like they were giving up but now I truly believe it.

Hopefully they give them silverware this time and don't make them pick the turkey apart with their hands like they did the chicken.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2

I really don't see the point of making them go through two obstacles before getting to the maze. It's just pointless, it's not like somebody won't make it and it all comes down to the maze anyway. The show is just so damn married to their stupid obstacle courses.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I really don't see the point of making them go through two obstacles before getting to the maze. It's just pointless, it's not like somebody won't make it and it all comes down to the maze anyway. The show is just so damn married to their stupid obstacle courses.

The point is to get more shots of bruised knees. Wtg Em!

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

Yeah, I don't really care about the challenges at all. But they're probably thinking the course will tire them out a bit ?

• Like 4
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Emily wins. Who will she take with her to the great sanctuary? 

Where good things happen! 🙄

Uh oh, Probst is rubbing salt in the wounds with the letters from home. Just once; “Nah, Jeff. I’ll be good on my own.”